IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: A post for Kalavathi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Something like that. Your analogy reminded me of the one in the Gita only in a modern version of course and also the fad - a couple of decades ago now, I think, where we were given novels to read with chosen routes after crucial events and it turned out there was only one way to go! Best Wishes Sangeet davewithbeard <davewithbeard wrote: , Sangeet Bird <sbird39> wrote:>> Namas te Dai,> > Sometmes trains go 'off the rails' and crash....:-))> > Best> SangeetThanks for that Sangeet. I think I understand where you're coming from.Are you saying that it would be more accurate to describe dharma

asthe correct route (life) to the destination (freedom, enlightenment,moshka, heaven....)? However, we have free will so we can choose totake the incorrect route (an unyogic lifestyle) if we so wish? If wedo take the wrong route, we keep on returning to our starting point(birth) and trying different routes until we find the correct one(dharma) which will lead us to our destination? Please let me know if I've misunderstood,Thanks again,Dai.> > > > > > Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwidewith voicemail>

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.