Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Pranams

Yoga Vibhushan Yogacharya

Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani ,Chairman ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam

General Secretary of the Pondicherry Yogasana Association.

Swami Maitreyananda and the executive board of International Yoga Federation ask

you to accept the

honorary secretary of International Yoga Federation for all India. And the life

patronage of IYF to all your

events, championship and courses.

Please send the centres or associations who we must recongnized from Gitananda

World Wide

Community and India Yoga Community.

I hope to see and meet you in december 2006 when Swami Maitreya go to India and

fly to Pondicherry.

Namaste

Swamini Mata Yogananda Saraswati

Secretary General of International Yoga Federation

www.internationalyogafederation.net

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ananda

Please accept my belated but sincere and heartiest congratulations on your being elevated within the International Yoga Federation to the responsible and coveted post of Honourable Secretary for the whole of India.

It is an acknowledgement of the excellence you have exhibited so far in all aspects in the practice, teaching, organizing, administration, and dissemination of Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga, the brilliance in displaying the rich Hindu cultural forms, on top of your active medical practice and devotion to your dear mother, wife and darling children. I’m happy for you!

Please understand when I say I see the hand of destiny in this appointment. In my humble opinion it will make

the Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga tradition known far and wide, both in India and abroad and will

fulfill Swamiji’s vision to take Yoga Sport competition to the Olympics.

1. Why should Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga be made known to all sadhaks?

It is because it is the only school of yoga where Pranayama is taught in a way that will absorb prana and regulate at the electromagnetic field level to restore the health of that field and manifest as good health.; and with the intonating of the primal sound “AUM” attune to a higher state of consciousness and spiritual evolution..

You are aware of how Swamiji’s practices of Mahat Yoga and Pranava AUM Pranayamas were taken to deeper levels by me and how with the divine guidance of a Yogini I successfully developed them into three month programs. Their daily practice helped me to recover wholly from a ten year old hay fever in 1990, a heart attack in 1996 and a stroke in 1997. You are also aware that I’ve been sincerely and seriously practising my sadhana daily for the last sixteen years, and today spend approximately six hours on it As a medical practitioner you may be pleased to know what my physician consultant (eminent in his field and an advanced soul) informed me a couple of days ago. (You may however not be aware that I had been suffering from uncontrolled high blood pressure for several decades)

“It’s* very effective if done regularly and as intensively as you are doing it. Its time to reduce the Minipress to 3 mg twice daily and if the Bp is as good as this week or lower or more dizzy / tired spells, reduce to 2 mg twice daily. At this rate, you will be down to 1mg twice daily in the future and may be off completely. You have become the living proof of your practice. Even 45 chants x 2 daily are effective in curing little problems on this side of the river. Once again, you have truly found something very powerful.”

*the chanting of AUM at the Chakras and meditating at Anahata Chakra, the seat of the soul.

What better testimony to the efficacy of Vibrational Breath Therapy based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga?

2. In order to take it to the Olympics, it must be first accepted at the Commonwealth Games. For example at this year’s Commonwealth Games to be held in March at Melbourne, India is expected to send a large contingent to participate in the ceremonial opening, leaving aside their large team of athletes. The next Games will be held in New Delhi in 2012. Your idea must be to reveal the artistry, beauty, the superhuman skill, the discipline, the deep meaning behind every practice, woven into a pageant (like what you did in the Pancha Maha Bhuta extravaganza) during the ceremonial opening or the concluding ceremony, so that the whole world will be captivated and inspired to consider yoga as a form of competition down the years. You have the organizational skill, vast experience and the dedication to make it a reality. May it be your challenge!

I wish your tenure of office all the success it richly deserves.

love

Sri Bala.

Founder, Vibrational Breath Therapy

based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga

Email: sribala & Website: www.vbt.com.au

-

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Monday, January 23, 2006 6:43 PM

From the International Yoga Federation

Note: forwarded message attached.

Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

Dear Dr Sir, Anandaji, Namastey... Congratulations on being given the Honour and responsibility of Honourable Secretary for the whole of India. As we can rest in confidance that the universe continues in accordance with Karma I/we witness in you this universal law manifesting. May we all strive to live and learn in the light of your Yogic example. As you/we are recognized by the international Yoga comunity I am inspired with much Viryam to continue my Sadhana as a teacher to further propagate Gitananda Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga. As you are elevated, we too are elevated along this path and I feel the responsibility placed squarely on each of our shoulders... students, teaches, and chelas, we all are... thanks to your life we can feel confidant in Swamiji's

teachings. With respect, Prem, and Obiesiance Yours in the Service of Yoga, Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda "Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani" <yognat2001 wrote: Note: forwarded message attached. Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER 25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013 Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars. "fiy" <fiyananda, yognat2001CC: yognat2001Subject: Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiMon, 23 Jan 2006 03:08:12 -0300PranamsYoga Vibhushan YogacharyaDr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani ,Chairman ICYER and Yoganjali NatyalayamGeneral Secretary of the Pondicherry Yogasana Association.Swami Maitreyananda and the executive board of International Yoga Federation ask you to accept the honorary secretary of International Yoga Federation for all India. And the life patronage of IYF to all your events, championship and courses.Please send the centres or associations who we must recongnized from Gitananda World Wide Community and India Yoga Community.I hope to see and meet you in december 2006 when Swami Maitreya go to India and fly to

Pondicherry.NamasteSwamini Mata Yogananda Saraswati Secretary General of International Yoga Federationwww.internationalyogafederation.netYours In The Service Of Yoga,Yogacharya GowrishankaranandaRishi Yoga MandirTat Tvam Asi...Thou Art That!

namas te i thank all of you for your hearty congratulations and blessings on my appointement swamiji is always with us and works through all of us in spreading the unique message of the Rishis for humanity let us all rededicate ourselves every moment towards the yoga life all the best ananda Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda <gowrishankarananda wrote: Dear Dr Sir, Anandaji, Namastey... Congratulations on being given the Honour and responsibility of Honourable Secretary for the whole of India. As we can rest in confidance

that the universe continues in accordance with Karma I/we witness in you this universal law manifesting. May we all strive to live and learn in the light of your Yogic example. As you/we are recognized by the international Yoga comunity I am inspired with much Viryam to continue my Sadhana as a teacher to further propagate Gitananda Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga. As you are elevated, we too are elevated along this path and I feel the responsibility placed squarely on each of our shoulders... students, teaches, and chelas, we all are... thanks to your life we can feel confidant in Swamiji's teachings. With respect, Prem, and Obiesiance Yours in the Service of

Yoga, Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda "Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani" <yognat2001 wrote: Note: forwarded message attached. Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER 25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013 Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars. "fiy" <fiyananda, yognat2001CC: yognat2001Subject: Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiMon, 23 Jan 2006 03:08:12 -0300PranamsYoga Vibhushan YogacharyaDr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani ,Chairman ICYER and Yoganjali NatyalayamGeneral Secretary of the Pondicherry Yogasana Association.Swami Maitreyananda and the executive board

of International Yoga Federation ask you to accept the honorary secretary of International Yoga Federation for all India. And the life patronage of IYF to all your events, championship and courses.Please send the centres or associations who we must recongnized from Gitananda World Wide Community and India Yoga Community.I hope to see and meet you in december 2006 when Swami Maitreya go to India and fly to Pondicherry.NamasteSwamini Mata Yogananda Saraswati Secretary General of International Yoga Federationwww.internationalyogafederation.netYours In The Service Of Yoga,Yogacharya GowrishankaranandaRishi Yoga MandirTat Tvam Asi...Thou Art That!

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!