IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Verses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GURUDEVA <gurudeva-ve> wrote: gurudeva-ve (GURUDEVA)Daily Vedic Verses Installment 336Water when drunk becomes threefold. What is coarsest in it becomes urine,what is medium becomes blood and what is subtlest becomes prana.Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad VI, V - The Threefold Nature of Food, 2Fire when eaten becomes threefold. What is coarsest in it becomes bone,what is medium becomes marrow and what is subtlest becomes speech.Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad VI, V - The Threefold Nature of Food, 3The mind, my dear, consists of food, the prana of water and speechof heat. Please, venerable Sir, instruct me further. So be it, my dearSama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad VI, V - The Threefold Nature of Food, 4That, my dear, which is the subtlest part of curds rises, when they arechurned and becomes

butter.Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad VI, VI - The Physical Nature of the Mind,the Prana and Speech, 1In the same manner, my dear, that which is the subtlest part of the foodthat is eaten rises and becomes mind.Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad VI, VI - The Physical Nature of the Mind,the Prana and Speech, 2Forward the Vedas to a friend! To they may write togurudeva-vedas-Everyone is welcome.

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

Bring words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Mail.