IndiaDivine.org

WORLD Movement for Indian Fine Arts (Italiano-English) and Members communications

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The World M.I.F.A. WORLD Movement for Indian Fine Arts

This movement is the most important official body at the world level, whose objective is to promote and safeguard Indian Art in all its forms, throughout the world.

World M.I.F.A embraces and protects, free of charge, all Artists, Associations, Federations, Companies, Foundations, Academies etc., who are involved in spreading, teaching and providing an insight into the unique qualities of Indian art - with a capital A, with love and abnegation.

New members who send their applications to the World M.I.F.A. by e-mail or post are selected by a commission of experts, and assigned honorary titles and appropriate placements: Dance (Classic, Popular and Modern), Music and Singing, Literature (Prose and Poetry), Cinematography (Film, Video, Photography, etc.), Theatre, Visual Arts (Painting, Sculpture, Design etc.), awarding a certificate.

One of the tasks of the World M.I.F.A. is to promote the activities of its members at the world level.

Following a valuation by the selection commission the school will issue an accredited diploma to demonstrate professional competence of the school as well as its teachers.

The Members can enjoy the following benefits:

Free membership

International recognition

Receive regular updates on the events organized by the World M.I.F.A. and its members

Possibility to promote your own activities through the World M.I.F.A.

Have contact with world renowned teachers

Take part in meetings, festivals, lectures or congresses organized by the World M.I.F.A.

Receive the support of the World M.I.F.A. for organizing festivals or events or to receive Patronage

Use expert support (art directors of the World M.I.F.A.) for organizing festivals, events, etc. in your local community

Be represented by a professional body across the world

Have the possibility of contacting artists and great personalities of the Indian universe when organizing events and festivals

Have access to a data bank and archive containing examples of artist work, background and activities (Curriculum, CD, DVD, Video, Books, Photos, etc.)

….and much more

To become members you can reply to this email giving the following details

Name, surname, artist or director etc.……………………………………..

Name, Own School or other………………………………………………………….

Art typology…………………………………………………………….

Address ……………………………………………………………………

Country………………………………………………………………………….

Telephone………………………………………………………………………

Mobile phone………………………………………………………………….

Email…………………………………………………………………………

Website………………………………………………………………………

Please, send us your cd or dvd.

WORLD.M.I.F.A.

(WORLD MOVEMENT FOR INDIAN FINE ARTS)

“Dance Department”

PROMOTE THIS EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN EVENT

featuring

P.T. NARENDRAN and SURYA

THE MOST ACCOMPLISHED DANCE COUPLE OF BHARATA NATYAM,

CLASSICAL INDIAN DANCE

The two artists, whom the media refer to as “….the most fascinating dance couple of the classical Indian dance …”, will tour Europe from March 11 until April 20, 2006.

They have been described as “…the Carla Fracci and Rudolf Nureyev of the Indian dance…” “…they fill the stage with great energy…” “…from time to time, their hands become flowers, doves, forms, streams.…” “…after every performance the air remains filled with magic and a remarkable fascination of India…”

Those interested in organizing an event (and becoming acquainted with the organisational aspects), are invited to contact:

Mrs. Emy Blesio, President of the World M.I.F.A.,

at Suryanagara – Milan, Italy,

on +39 02 89150917 / +39 02 89190884 / +39 338 3116126

COMMUNICATIONS

One of WORLD.M.I.F.A. member, Rosella Fanelli is coming in Italy with her group of Kathak dance Shiv-Shakti in March and April. If someone is interesting to organise the event please call us +39 3383116126

If you find our emails disturbing please reply to us at the address above and we will cancel all future notifications.

However if you find our emails interesting, please add them to your mailing list. Thank you.

World.M.I.F.A. WORLD Movement for Indian Fine Arts

Il movimento è l’organismo ufficiale più importante nel mondo nato con l’intenzione di promuovere e salvaguardare l’arte indiana, in tutte le sue forme, a livello mondiale.

World.M.I.F.A. accoglie gratuitamente sotto la sua protezione tutti gli Artisti, Scuole, Associazioni, Federazioni, Compagnie, Fondazioni, Accademie ecc. che si occupano di diffondere, insegnare, proporre, l’Arte indiana con la A maiuscola con amore e abnegazione.

Una commissione di esperti seleziona i membri che fanno richiesta, via e-mail o per posta, di iscrizione al World.M.I.F.A. e assegna le cariche onorifiche e di appartenenza alle varie sezioni: Danza (Classica e Popolare), Musica e Canto, Letteratura (Prosa e Poesia), Cinema (Film, Video, Fotografia ecc.), Teatro, Arti Visive (Pittura, Scultura ecc.) rilasciando un certificato.

Uno dei compiti del World.M.I.F.A. è di promuovere le attività dei suoi Membri a livello mondiale.

Alle scuole, dopo una valutazione da parte della commissione selettiva, verrà rilasciato un diploma che attesta l’idoneità alla formazione sia della scuola sia degli insegnanti.

I vantaggi di un’affiliazione per i membri :

Nessun costo per l’iscrizione

Riconoscimento a livello internazionale Essere informati sulle attività organizzative del World.M.I.F.A. o dei suoi membri La possibilità di promuovere le proprie attività attraverso il World.M.I.F.A.

Avere contatti con maestri riconosciuti a livello mondiale Prendere parte a meeting, festival, conferenze, congressi organizzati dal World.M.I.F.A.

Avere il supporto del World.M.I.F.A. per organizzare festival o eventi o ottenerne il Patrocinio Disporre del supporto di esperti (art directors World.M.I.F.A.) in loco per l’organizzazione di propri festival o eventi ecc. Essere rappresentati da un Ente riconosciuto a livello mondiale L’opportunità di avere contatti con artisti e grandi personalità dell’universo indiano per organizzare eventi e festival Disporre di una Banca Dati e Archivio dove si trovano depositate le opere degli artisti (Curriculum, CD, DVD, Video, Libri, Foto ecc.) ….e molto altro

Per essere membri potete rispondere a questa mail specificando

Nome cognome artista o direttore ecc……………………………………..

Nome scuola o altro………………………………………………………….

Tipologia artistica…………………………………………………………….

Via…………………………………………………………………………….

Stato………………………………………………………………………….

Tel…………………………………………………………………………….

Mobile………………………………………………………………………..

e-mail…………………………………………………………………………

web.site………………………………………………………………………

e via posta si può inviare un eventuale cd o dvd.

WORLD.M.I.F.A.

(WORLD MOVEMENT FOR INDIAN FINE ARTS)

“Dance Department”

PROMUOVE UN EVENTO ECCEZIONALE IN EUROPA

con gli artisti

P.T. NARENDRAN e SURYA

LA PIÙ SPETTACOLARE COPPIA

DELLA DANZA CLASSICA INDIANA BHARATA NATYAM

Un tour Europeo dei due artisti, ritenuti dai media

“….la più affascinante coppia di danza classica indiana …”,

si svolgerà dall’11 Marzo al 20 Aprile 2006.

di loro è stato detto “…sono la Carla Fracci e il Rudolf Nureyev della danza indiana…” “…la loro grande energia riempie il palcoscenico…” “…dalle loro mani di volta in volta appaiono fiori, colombe, forme, ruscelli.…” “…dopo una loro performance rimane nell’aria la magia e il fascino dell’India…”

Chi fosse interessato a organizzare spettacoli (e per conoscere dettagli organizzativi), è pregato di prendere contatto con Suryanagara – Milano +39 02 89150917 +39 02 89190884 +39 338 3116126 .

Emy Blesio, Presidente World.M.I.F.A.

COMUNICAZIONE MEMBRI WORLD.M.I.F.A

Saro' in Italia da Marzo a tutto Aprile x presentare spettacolo Danza Kathak Shiv-Shakti con gruppo artisti dall'india.Se siete interessati potremmo fare uno spettacolo a Milano. Rosella Fanelli

x info 338 3116126

Se le nostre mail vi disturbano inviate una risposta con descritto l’indirizzo mai che volete sia cancellato . Se invece ritenete interessante questa mail vi preghiamo di girarla alla vostra mailing list. Grazie.

Yogacharini Emy Blesio (Gayatri Devi)

President of World Movement for Indian Fine Arts

Art Director of the Indian Festival - Milan - Italy Vicepresident E.Y.F.EuropeanYogaFederationVicepresident C.U.I.D.Y.ConfederazioneUfficialeItalianaDiYoga

Vicepresident World.M.Y.A.

President of Suryanagara,

International Yoga Centre and of Arts, Culture, Oriental Disciplines,

recognized from E.Y.F. and C.U.I.D.Y.

Via Teramo 5 - 20142 Milano, ItalyPh. + 39 02 89150917 - ph. & fax + 39 02 89190884 mobile + 39 338 3116126 suryanagara http://web.tiscali.it/suryanagara

http://www.europeanyogafederation.net

http://www.confederazioneyoga.it