IndiaDivine.org

Dr. Sushila K. Thaker Prakruti Mandir Annual Research Awards at National Level in the field of Yoga and Naturopathy for Dr Ananda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"Dr. Prerak Shah" <ayulink wrote: "Dr. Prerak Shah" <ayulink<anandaRe: Thanks from Dr AnandaTue, 28 Mar 2006 11:20:04 +0530 Dear Dr. Anandaji, Thanks for your mail and accepting our feelings. Let me introduce you AADAR in brief. AADAR is a group of like minded people and scientists from all branches, i.e. Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Allopathy, Pharmacy, Botany and allied sciences. Our members are from north to south and east to west, spreading all over India. Total members of the academy are nearly 150 till today.Its registered NGO with 80G exemption certi from IT department. All members and executives are working honorary. The objectives and activities of the Academy are

described in the end of this mail. We are having a small donation from which we honor "Dr. Sushila K. Thaker Prakruti Mandir Annual Research Awards at National Level in the field of Yoga and Naturopathy. This year our council members and donors suggested your name for this honor in the field of Yoga. I will keep you informed about the detailed program, and certainly we would be very happy, if you can visit us on that day. Once again Thank you very much. Best wishes,Dr. Prerak ShahAyurveda Counselor and Panchkarma TherapistSilver Spring, Behind Xavier's Ladies Hostel,Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380009, Gujarat, INDIA.Phone / Fax : 0091-79-26446025Mobile : 0091-98242 43567E-mail : info Website : www.ayulink.com - Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani ayulink ; ananda Monday, March 27, 2006 4:32 PM Thanks from Dr Ananda Balayogi

Bhavanani, Pondicherry To Dr Prerak Shah namas te i was plesantly surpreised to see your letter in todays mail i thank you for your desire to honour me at your 10th foundation day i am pleased to accept your desire and forward my biodata with this mail however i will not be able to come in person as my schedule is already full upto august i wish you all the best yours in yoga ananda Very Brief Introduction of Academy Our activities at a glance: * Seminars of various subjects such as ~ Psycho–somatic consideration in Eteopathogenesis of a

disease, ~ Tuberculosis, ~ Medicinal plant resource Development, ~ Aids, ~ Malaria–eradication, ~ Per–Rectal Bleeding. ~ Disorders of sleep ~ Common Skin diseases * Research Projects in collaboration with Dr. Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation – "Evaluation of Ayurvedic Formulation of their action on "Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides" and "Effect of Muli on Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides. * Medical Relief Camps for continuous one year in earthquake affected villages and areas, ~ Slum areas of Ahmedabad city and few villages outside the city * Honour, Awards and Felicitations - Two national awards in the field of Yoga and Naturopathy, ~ Honouring two experts in the field of Ayurved and Allopathy ~ Awarding of Fellowship of the Academy to International Ayurveda persons. *

Student Encouragement Activities - Several lectures, interaction with senior practitioners and Ayurveda scholars are arranged at regular basis. * Practitioners Supporting Activities - Ayurveda quiz competition, Best Ayurveda clinic awards and several other such activities are most popular programs of AADAR. * Yoga Shibir and Common people Oriented Activities - AADAR organizes time to time open public lectures, Yoga shibirs and relevant activities. Health prevention programs, Free distribution of Kadu-Kariyatu were pioneered by the Academy in past. The Objectives of the Academy are : Principal Objectives : (i) To promote functional knowledge of Ayurveda and to help improving the practicing skill of Ayurveda practitioners. (ii) To promote and undertake scientific studies

on diseases and drugs in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda. (iii) To study and define basic principles and concepts underlying the preventive, promotive and curative aspects of Ayurveda and to understand them better in the light of physical, physiological, chemical and biological sciences from time to time. (iv) To study the etiology, causative factors, signs and symptoms as also preventive and curative measures of various diseases described in Ayurvedic texts and to establish their scientific validity. (v) To study the processes of Ayurvedic preparations and test the scientific validity of principles and processes pertaining to Ras Shatra and Dravyaguna disciplines of Ayurveda. (vi) To study Prakruti and to promote the study of standardized techniques of Khsar and Agni Karma and Panchkarma chikitsa. Secondary Objectives : (i) To conduct survey of medicinal plants and carry out studies on identification,

cultivation, procurement and storage of drug material from plants and other sources. (ii) To serve as data bank for preserving basic information connected with scientific studies on Ayurveda. (iii) To maintain liasion with professional associations, scientific organizations, research institutions as well as academies, colleges and other organizations established for, or working with, similar objectives. (iv) To invoke aid of professionals in the field of Ayurveda as well as modern medicine and also experts from various modern scientific disciplines, in collaborative and multi–disciplinary studies for dissemination of the knowledge in the field. (v) To organize workshops, seminars, lectures and conferences on subjects pertaining to Ayurveda and allied sciences. (vi) To organize training programmes for professionals, para–professionals, and health workers engaged in Ayurvedic practice and service. (vii) To publish literature, journals, monographs, books, periodicals covering

various articles, pamphlets, posters etc. on subjects pertaining to Ayurveda and also to prepare literature for popular education to promote scientific understanding of principles and practices of Ayurveda. You will be glad to know that Academy of Ayurveda Development and Research (AADAR) has been established on the initiative of eminent Vaidyas as well as modern medical men and experts from the fields of modern sciences. The Academy is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The broad objectives of the Academy are set out as shown in the enclosure. As will be seen, the activities of the Academy are not confined to routine or traditional study of principles and practice to Ayurveda but will undertake studies to establish their scientific validity and also to understand them in a rational way in light of modern scientific knowledge. For this in purpose the Academy will

have inter institutional co–operation and will harness talent of professionals in the field of Ayurveda as well as man of modern science of experts from various modern scientific discipline and will stimulate interaction among them. In view of your deep interest in Ayurveda as well as your desire and concern for the advancement of Ayurveda, I hope and cordially invite you to be member of the Academy. (1) Life member : A person who contributes Rs. One thousand or more. (Rs. 1000/-) (2) Institutional member : An Institution Organization / Body Corporate which contributes Rs. Ten thousand or more. (Rs. 10,000/-) (3) Ordinary member : A person contributes Rs. Five Hundred for the respective year. (Rs. 500/-) (4) Associate/Student year : A student can enrol as member by pay Rs. Fifty for the respective year. No voting right. (Rs. 50/-) Remittance may kindly be made by A/c payee Cheques/Demand draft in favour of "AADAR", Ahmedabad and sent to the secretary. Thanking You, Yours faithfully, Secretary, AADAR. MEMBERSHIP FORM To, Secretary, AADAR, Silver spring bldg, B/h Xavier's ladies hostel, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380 009. Dear

Sir, I _____________ wish to enrol myself/my institution as a Life Member / Institutional Member / Ordinary Member / Student Member of the Academy. My interest in the objectives of the Academy is as My postal address is : My Mobile No. : ____________________________ eMail : ____ I agree to abise by

rules/regulations of the Academy from time to time. I enclose herewith Demand Draft/Cheque No. Date drawn on the Bank ___________________________ / Cash. Date & Place Signature Introduced by AADAR Member : (Please send 2 passport size photos for Office purpose)

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.