IndiaDivine.org

secret language of birds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

helloSorry for the slightly impersonal nature of this email - actually it's not going out to very many people if that's any comfort.Some time ago you helped me out with some research. I went through a period of asking people which bird they could be if they could choose, and why.I have since been told that, at the time, that it was rumoured that I'd finally flipped. This might well be the case, but either way the results of some of this research were used in a book, which is out on May 2nd, called 'The Secret Language of Birds'. It's published by Harper Collins - I mean, these people print DICTIONARIES for heavens sake, so perhaps I wasn't going mad at all.I have to tell you it came as something of a surprise to me and the whole thing still seems rather odd. But the book seems to be very nice (haven't read it yet properly)

I have just been sent some, and it has a really beautiful picture of a peacock on the cover.I'm telling you this because you are the people who helped, either by sending a story about a bird encounter, or an idea about a bird which resonated with you for some reason. You may have simply answered the original questions, or you may have very kindly elaborated on some aspect of your bird. Either way I'm extraordin airily grateful.I would love to be able to send you all a copy, but embarrassingly, this is impossible, since I can't afford it. I do have a startlingly small allocation (gosh how different from cupboards full of free CDs !) but these I have reserved for people who were very very closely involved or who i need to bribe in some way.However, amazon are doing a pre-publication deal which you can access via the link below.http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007219040/qid=1145565468/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl/202-6144623-2827018#product-detailsThis might all seem like a cynical attempt at selling some books; it's truly not. The pleasure for me was in getting some people to take my idea at all seriously, and this seemed like the best way of sharing it with you at the most affordable price.I will be out of regular contact when the book hits the shops in a frenzy no doubt not seen since the beatles played on top of that roof, wherever it was, hence i'm telling you now.There will also be a website up and running by May with sort of bits of some of the other things I am doing. This will be called www.adelenozedar.comVery best wishes and a huge thanks to you alladele