IndiaDivine.org

Teacher Training Course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I'm really interested in the 6-month teacher training program offered

at the ananda ashram and I was wondering if anyone who has completed

this course could let me know their thoughts on it?

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from some of you!

Asami

Guest guest

I too am also interested in hearing from students who have completed the correspondence and the 6 months training. Look forward to hearing about your experiences. Myra Romero.

Guest guest

Dearest Divine Asami, If you are interested in the most profound, life changing experience of your life then pour yourself heart and soul into the 6 month course. You will be purified by fire and be forged anew...the life divine...there are no words to describe Yoga at Ananda Ashram. Sahana Vavathu Saha nau Bhunakthu Saha viryam karavavahai tejasvi navadhitam astu ma vdvishavahai Om Shanthi Shanthi Shanthi... May you know the blessing of your Self.asami_koike <asami_koike wrote: Hi,I'm really interested in the 6-month teacher training program offered at the ananda ashram and I was wondering if anyone who has completed this course could let me know their thoughts on it?Thanks! Look forward to hearing from some of you!AsamiYours In The Service Of Yoga,Yogacharya GowrishankaranandaRishi Yoga MandirTat Tvam Asi...Thou Art That! Tired of spam? Mail has the best

spam protection around

Guest guest

Hi Asami....

I only did three months of the six months (back in 1996 when you could undertake 3 or 6 month courses). It was one of the most valuable things I have ever done in my life. An amazing experience to LIVE a yoga life and really study in the rightest of environments. I would encourage you strongly- if you have the space and time to be able to commit to such an undertaking- GO FOR IT!!!

Yours in Yoga

Nicole Rubio

Australia

-

asami_koike

Monday, June 12, 2006 6:43 PM

Teacher Training Course

Hi,I'm really interested in the 6-month teacher training program offered at the ananda ashram and I was wondering if anyone who has completed this course could let me know their thoughts on it?Thanks! Look forward to hearing from some of you!Asami

Guest guest

Dear Asami,

I have completed the six-month programme six years ago and in my opinion it is one of the best courses available. I have returned to the ashram every year to imbibe the spirit. This year I am in the midst of relocating to another country and hence see my attachments loosening.

It is a course that I will not ask everyone to do as i used to earlier in my enthusiasm. One needs preparation and a certain degree of stability and inturning to be able to understand the value of the course. Of course facing one's own attachments may not be that easy. Also one has to learn to keep the right distance and see things or happenings in perspective during the course. If the ashram offers the space that you are ready for then I am sure it will materialise smoothly. Else life may be calling you to do something less intensive.

The ashram is a very strong and important part of my growth process. Wishing you the best

Love and Goodwill

Maitreyi

maitreyi9

www.arkaya.net

"asami_koike" <asami_koike Teacher Training Course Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:43:38 -0000>Hi,> I'm really interested in the 6-month teacher training program offered>at the ananda ashram and I was wondering if anyone who has completed>this course could let me know their thoughts on it?> Thanks! Look forward to hearing from some of you!>Asami>>>>>>