IndiaDivine.org

THE EXPERIENCE OF DIVING by Christoph

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THE EXPERIENCE OF DIVING by Christoph First, you realize very much that the world we live in is not empty. We see air as empty because we are used to it. But once you are under water you very much realize how "full" our environment is - you even feel

its pressure very much the more you go down ... which makes you realize that in the air it is the same, we just feel it less. And obviously what is true on this physical level also echoes all the "invisible world" that is around us and which we are not very much aware of. Then you learn a lot about your body and body functions because some of them, especially those linked to breathing become very explicit. For me, the most appealing experience was the way to use your breathing and filling of your lungs in order to influence your buoyancy. You know it is funny : once you are under water and you have established neutral buoyancy well every time you breathe in, well as you feel your lungs with air, you go up and every time you breathe out, releasing air from your lungs, you sink. Seeing the effect of your breathing not only inside you but watching the external effects on your buoyancy is really an experience. I also got aware of the relative autonomy we have. You know I am somebody who very much feels linked to everything around. But the experience to be under water and to be in a kind of a bubble, because you do not breathe directly from your environment but you are evolving in an environment where you had to bring your own air, makes you aware of your relative autonomy in life also. If life is a big web, there is the web but also the knots. In a certain way I had tended to overemphasize the net in the last years leading to what I called in a previous mail an unconscious heroic action of the "knot". By getting more aware of the "knot" under water, I feel it helped me a lot in rebalancing the knot and the web, the Yin and the Yang, the Ha and the Tha.And then there is just this feeling of being at the bottom of the ocean. You realize how huge the ocean is. And then there is all this water around you. And you realize that this is where you come from. We came from this more protective, dense environment, before entering the more subtle air environment ... If you once have the opportunity to go and dive I can only encourage you : it can really be a very beautiful and deep experience !!! Plenty of good submarine energies !!! Christoph Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon

General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

Open multiple messages at once with the all new Mail Beta.

Dear Christoph, I was reading about your diving experience with great pleasure and I want to thank you for this insight into this other world... Actuelly I never went diving or did think seriously about doing so, but lately out of a conversation with a friend and something I did read I thought I would like to try it out... That was, when your description ended up in my mailbox - just in the right moment. It was truely incredible - somehow I went down with you to the bottom of the sea and I was really touched by experiencing so intense what I never experienced in reality before! ...and there came another gift... because all this made me think about one of my favorite things to think about - reality.... And I thought that for so many people

our world is bad, difficult, evil, destroyed... and that is all they see. And they make everyone else responsible for it: the state, the parents, the job, the church.... And then I was present to how refreshing is it to simply dive into a nice description of an extravagant experience and to enjoy a few minutes of curiosity and joy! Don't get me wrong here. Of course there are happening negative things on this planet, but at the end it is our choice to what kind of experience we are giving our attention to (and what we finally attract)... and what kind of experiences we forwarding to other people... So in what ever situation you might be, always remember: A day without a smile is a lost day... Thanks again for such a

relaxing and touching experience. With Love, Light and Laughter Dana