IndiaDivine.org

icyer contacts list update-urgent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namas te those whose names are not on the contacts list of the www.icyer.com website and want to be added should send their full contact details as soon as possible for inclusion the next update may be many years to the future so dont miss the chance now!! if you have already reponded to my mail in the past 10 days there is no need to resend your details as i have already aded them yours in yoga Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013

Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Namaste Dr.Ananda Please update the contact list for the hong kong Yogananth Andiappan International Yoga Academy Ltd. 15-17, 25th Floor Tower B South Mark 11, Yip Hing Street Wong Chuk Hang Hong Kong Ph: +852 62558170 website: www.yogananth.com email. yogananth regards Yogananth Andiappan"Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani" <yognat2001 wrote: namas te those whose names are not on the contacts list of the www.icyer.com website and want to be added should send their full contact details as soon as possible for inclusion the next update may be many years to the future so dont miss the chance now!! if you have already reponded to my mail in the past 10 days there is no need to resend your details as i have already aded them yours in yoga Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and

ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Divine self namasté

My adrress is :

Yogacharya Shiva

Surya Chandra Yoga

Via Pandosia, 43

00183- Rome Italy

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Mail

Guest guest

Namastey Dr. sir

Please update my address and e.mail as

Yogachariya Shaminder Singh

Village- Pitodi Khurd, P.O.- Sandwa

Teh.- Tosham , Distt.- Bhiwani

Haryana- 127043

India

E.mail.: yogachariya

Thank You

On 4/21/07, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat2001 wrote:

namas te

those whose names are not on the contacts list of the www.icyer.com website and want to be added should send their full contact details as soon as possible for inclusion

the next update may be many years to the future so dont miss the chance now!!

if you have already reponded to my mail in the past 10 days there is no need to resend your details as i have already aded them

yours in yoga

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association

25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013

Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

-- Yogachariya Shaminder Singh001-843-599-3459Day time EST