IndiaDivine.org

ICYER contacts updated

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namas te the news is that the list of ICYER conctacts has been updated on the www.icyer.com site all of you who sent us the details in time have been included as to the others you will have to wait till the next changes are made as u didnt respond in time (and i gave you a lot of that for sure!!) much love to my yoga family that is growing beautifully dr ananda Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hello Ananda,I apologize that it has taken me so long to check the website below and respond. When I went to the site, I found that my information is still partially incorrect. My address now is: Marina Dutzmann Kirsch15 Hill StreetAmesbury, MA 01913The email address is correct.Thank you! I will send you a personal update very soon!Yours in Yoga,Marina KirschOn May 12, 2007, at 11:58 PM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani wrote:namas tethe news is that the list of ICYER conctacts has been updated on the www.icyer.comsiteall of you who sent us the details in time have been includedas to the othersyou will have to wait till the next changes are made as u didnt respond in time (and i gave you a lot of that for sure!!)much love to my yoga family that is growing beautifullydr anandaYogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYERHon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561Website: www.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda  ! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.