IndiaDivine.org

Padma Subramaniyam in PAris

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namas te the world famous dancer-choreographer-researcher Padma Subramaniyam will be in Paris those of you who want to contact her may do so using my name as a reference she has graciously accepted to be our guest of honour at Swamijis C100th jayanthi and preside over the Dance drama this year on august 19th! all the best anandaNote: forwarded message attached. Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413

-3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Dear Ananda,

Aunt and Gayatri will be flying to Paris tonight by Air France and they will be staying at Arta, the organisation which is organising the workshop. Their email is arta2000. A senior disciple of aunt Dominique is co-ordinating it. His email is dominiquedelorme. If some of your friends want to contact aunt just to say hello, they can contact any of these two emails.

Regards to you and Amma,

Kannan

"Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani" <yognat2001 ananda kannanveenaCC: Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani <ananda Dr ananda Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

namas te

amma and i are very happy that our beloved Padma Subramaniyamji has accepted to be with us and that u will also be there with us for swamijis jayanthi in august

pl send me the details of the Paris camp for me to send aorund to my contacts

all the best

warm regards

ananda

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association

25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013

Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Shaadi.com Matrimonials Register FREE!