IndiaDivine.org

A nice review on the Yoga for Breathing disorders DVD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sender = Peggy J Howells

pjhowells40I would like to thank Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani and students for the DVD Yoga: Breathing Disorders ! THANKYOU ALL !!! I GIVE THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR TEACHINGS SUCH RELIEF ! GOD BLESS YOU ALL ! I have taken the liberty of writing the following review for Netflix Today in

Buffalo NY it's snowing and my asthma has kicked into highgear! That ever so fun feeling of being a fish out of a fish bowl that's being squeezed to death. So needless to say when I checked my mail and found this DVD I was hoping could this be relief? I am happy to report YES! Yoga for Breathing Disorders is an outstanding DVD it flows from upper to middle to lower chest issues the last chapters really focusing on asthmatic issues. The DVD is not a fast paced lets all sweat to Yoga DVD what it is ,is healing the Hathenas for the most part could be done by a beginner it's wonderful much like a living book /classroom teaching the student how to fix ones self. I believe after doing this DVD 3 to 4 times one would have a good grasp on the individual Hathenas that would help a person so that they could benefit from them at any time with out the DVD , as for myself after just one viewing my nasty asthma flare up has gone down a lot I will be using this again and buying !

it breath is life and for those of you out there with breathing issues be it yourselves or a another family member this will help , I am sureof this I will purchase this DVD and would like to give sincere thanks to Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani and his students for producing it – MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL ! This review should be posted in the next 72 hrs.

I purchased your DVD from Amazon before I found this webmail ---

thank -you Sincerely , Peggy J Howells Buffalo NY USA

pjhowells40