IndiaDivine.org

Love all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lets celebrate love today!! Lets all do our thing to bring a smile into the lives of all those we love. I love you Ila I wanted to be sure to wish you a very Happy Valentines Day. I love Valentines Day! It’s such a great day to celebrate LOVE in all sizes and shapes! I’m sure you remember that loving others starts with loving yourself, so please be sure to take some time to love yourself this Valentines Day. That way your deep, unconditional love for your own beautiful spirit will naturally spill over into being sweet, unconditional love for everyone else around you. A Gift for You! Since Valentine’s Day is all about love, I wanted to offer you some ways to bring more love and more intimacy into your life. Intimacy isn’t just sexuality . True intimacy begins with deep emotional connection and then blossoms out into friendship or sexuality, depending on whom you’re connecting with. It can be just as satisfying to connect deeply with a dear friend as it is to connect with an intimate partner, when you’re both sharing your true self with each other. The word intimacy can be broken down into four parts “in to me see.” That means in order to have true intimacy; you have to allow someone to see who you really are. Sharing your real feelings with someone in a non-threatening way is often a good way to establish a deep emotional connection with them. How to Establish Emotional Intimacy with Someone You Love: 1. Share your feelings instead of your opinions. No two people who are honest with each other ever see the world the same way. Everyone has their own opinion, based on their background and their life experience. Opinions are what separate us and feelings are what bring us together. 2. Use ‘I-messages’ instead of ‘you-messages.’ When you say “You should feel like I do,” or “You should do what I believe is right,” your partner

will hear it as control and shut you out of their heart. But when you say “I feel sad” or “I feel excited,” your partner will generally open their heart and want to hear you. 3. Ask open ended questions and listen without interrupting. Healthy relationships require that both partners really listen to each other. If your partner starts to talk and you interrupt them or make them wrong in some way, they’ll probably shut you out. 4. Paraphrase back what you heard with feeling words. For example "When you talk about your job, you sound frustrated and overwhelmed. " Then let your partner tell you whether you heard them accurately or not. Paraphrasing back what you hear helps you both to slow down and really understand each other. 5. Treat everything your partner shares with you as sacred ground! Never, ever use your partner’s vulnerable feelings against them when you're angry. Your

relationship could be permanently damaged by doing that. When someone shares their heart with you, always treat their feelings with the utmost love and respect! 6. Be sure to share your joy and laughter as well as your challenges. No one wants to be serious all the time. If you want a deep connection, it’s very important to share the good things that happen to you and the funny things that make you laugh. Laughing together can be just as bonding as crying. Ila K TalukdaarDo not imagine your sincerity in work, But work Sincerely with your imagination. Brahmacharya at Body level, Ahimsa at the Mental level and Satyam at the Intellectual level should be practiced. The benefits of these are plenty. May it be a material career or a spiritual one, these values lead man to supreme success in the chosen field. '

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.