IndiaDivine.org

drinnging water

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr Ananda Namastey It is the first time I write to so I hope I do it right Last weekend I went to a Yoga retreat and I joined the hatha Yoga class. The Yoga teacher saw me dringing water during the asanas and she told me not to, because I shock my system. She said that we should dring water only half an hour after the hatha Yoga class. I have also some students that they refuse to drink water during our lessons because they are told the same from another Yoga teacher in the past. I understand that this has a logical base but.... I always ask our students to bring

water with them, and we all drink water during the asanas. There are some that started dringing water again in their lifes because of that! If they will not drink water during the class, they would never do! What can I answer to that theory? Do we really drink water during the asanas practice in Gitananda Yoga Tradition? If yes, does drinking water stops the Post Metabilic Activity that Swamiji mentions to the Yoga Step By Step course? Much love and respect Anandhi

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good