IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: How long will you live????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How long will you live????JJ

i am getting to 93!!-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam

25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------

DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Guest guest

How long will

you live????JJ

I’m supposed to live up to 80 years of age.

My horoscope said that I would live up to 84 years of age.

I certainly had a near miss at 84 years of age.

But I’m today 85+.

In my opinion it is thanks primarily to revered Swamiji’s

life-giving & soul-redeeming Pranava Aum (and other Pranayama practices) I

learnt from him during a five month stay at Ananda Ashram in 1988/9.

In Madhyam Pranayama (mid-chest breathing) he claimed an enzyme

‘elastin’ was produced which made the 62 trillion cells

biologically young.

Having practised it almost daily from 1988 onwards I could

assure you that it must be true, for I’ve hardly a wrinkle on my old

face.

In 1989 when I practised Pranava AUM (after developing the

Pranayama practices into a harmoniously blended 81 day programme) it completely

eradicated from my system a virulent hay fever, which had plagued my life for

ten years, and for the first time experienced a state of natural health and

wellbeing.

Then in 1996 and later 1997 when I took Nadi Shuddhi and Nadi

Shoddhana to the ultimate of rhythms (64in:32held-in::64out:32held-out = 3

minutes and 12 seconds for one breath), without performing bandhas, I had a

heart attack and later a stroke, Pranava AUM completely rehabilitated me.

I had been suffering from unstable or uncontrolled high blood

pressure for years on end. It fluctuated from 240 systolic to 30 diastolic.

I’m surprised I’m still alive.

Last year my pulse rate fell so low that I fell unconscious

(near miss). That naturally demanded hospitalisation.

I’ve had the good fortune of the good Lord bringing into

my life an eminent physician consultant Dr Kuan Chin (an advanced soul) who

became a dedicated student of mine from 2001 onwards. (please read in my

website >www.vbt.com.au< under

“What People Say” for his comments). After implanting a heart pace

maker, he kept me back at his Avenue Hospital, Windsor, to monitor my daily

sadhana, complementing his medication, under his close supervision. On his

approval I returned home and since then for the first time in my life, believe

it or not, the blood pressure is under control.

Further breathing deeply, slowly and rhythmically was the

ancient secret to good health and longevity.

In the science of yoga the span of life is measured according to

the number of breaths.

And there is truly nothing beyond the 81 day “Heal Thy

Self with Pranava AUM” programme (within the constraints of one’s

karma)!

Thanks.

love,

Sri Bala.

Founder, Vibrational Breath Therapy

(based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga)

www.vbt.com.au

On Behalf Of Yogacharya Dr.Ananda

Bhavanani

Wednesday, 2 April 2008 10:43 PM

Fwd: How long will you live????

How long will

you live????JJ

i

am getting to 93!!

--

Yogacharya

Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman

ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam

25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar Nagar

Pondicherry, South India

www.icyer.com

www.geocities.com/yognat2001

--------------------------

DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda

Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the

addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.

Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any

person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be

aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received

this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in

error, please contact us at yognat

and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

__________ NOD32 2995 (20080402) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Just a thought on existence (sat). The practice of yoga as far as I understand it for the attainment of atma jnana, the awareness of atman as the only existence which is not subject to birth or death. Nitya shuddha buddha mukta swabhava...ever pure ever wise ever free by the very nature. by that token the question of how long to life is a question of recognizing atman - immortality is the name of the game.

YDM

-

Sri Bala

Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:00 AM

RE: Fwd: How long will you live????

I’m supposed to live up to 80 years of age.

My horoscope said that I would live up to 84 years of age.

I certainly had a near miss at 84 years of age.

But I’m today 85+.

In my opinion it is thanks primarily to revered Swamiji’s life-giving & soul-redeeming Pranava Aum (and other Pranayama practices) I learnt from him during a five month stay at Ananda Ashram in 1988/9.

In Madhyam Pranayama (mid-chest breathing) he claimed an enzyme ‘elastin’ was produced which made the 62 trillion cells biologically young.

Having practised it almost daily from 1988 onwards I could assure you that it must be true, for I’ve hardly a wrinkle on my old face.

In 1989 when I practised Pranava AUM (after developing the Pranayama practices into a harmoniously blended 81 day programme) it completely eradicated from my system a virulent hay fever, which had plagued my life for ten years, and for the first time experienced a state of natural health and wellbeing.

Then in 1996 and later 1997 when I took Nadi Shuddhi and Nadi Shoddhana to the ultimate of rhythms (64in:32held-in::64out:32held-out = 3 minutes and 12 seconds for one breath), without performing bandhas, I had a heart attack and later a stroke, Pranava AUM completely rehabilitated me.

I had been suffering from unstable or uncontrolled high blood pressure for years on end. It fluctuated from 240 systolic to 30 diastolic. I’m surprised I’m still alive.

Last year my pulse rate fell so low that I fell unconscious (near miss). That naturally demanded hospitalisation.

I’ve had the good fortune of the good Lord bringing into my life an eminent physician consultant Dr Kuan Chin (an advanced soul) who became a dedicated student of mine from 2001 onwards. (please read in my website >www.vbt.com.au< under “What People Say” for his comments). After implanting a heart pace maker, he kept me back at his Avenue Hospital, Windsor, to monitor my daily sadhana, complementing his medication, under his close supervision. On his approval I returned home and since then for the first time in my life, believe it or not, the blood pressure is under control.

Further breathing deeply, slowly and rhythmically was the ancient secret to good health and longevity.

In the science of yoga the span of life is measured according to the number of breaths.

And there is truly nothing beyond the 81 day “Heal Thy Self with Pranava AUM” programme (within the constraints of one’s karma)!

Thanks.

love,

Sri Bala.

Founder, Vibrational Breath Therapy

(based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga)

www.vbt.com.au

On Behalf Of Yogacharya Dr.Ananda BhavananiWednesday, 2 April 2008 10:43 PM Subject: Fwd: How long will you live????

i am getting to 93!!-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

__________ NOD32 2995 (20080402) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Sri Bala <sribala wrote: Dear YDM, Thank you very much for your words of wisdom. You are endorsing my understanding of this profound subject. You may be happy to hear that even my idea of Yoga Therapy is assisting a student-patent (with an 81 day programme with Pranava AUM) to develop physically, mentally, emotionally, intellectually and evolve spiritually. The healing, in my opinion, takes place on its own once the optimum conditions are

created within (dependant on the constraints of one’s karma). An 81 day programme with Pranava AUM assists a student-patient to rise above the body and conscious mind, negate ego consciousness, transcend the wakeful, dream and deep sleep states of consciousness, and attune to Turiya – the state of causal silence within, wherein a state of natural health and wellbeing is experienced (attuning to a higher state of consciousness) with resultant renewal, repair, and healing. This truth was divinely revealed to me early in my

career as a Yoga Therapist in 1988 in Melbourne, Australia. Within a few days of this revelation, I received an unsolicited letter from the late Dr B V Reddy of Chennai (an acknowledged Yoga Therapist of national and international fame, whom I had never met before) that he had heard about my commitment and dedication to Yoga Therapy and that I would agree with him that Yoga Therapy was more about erasing one’s ego consciousness etc. than activating the Chakras. He appeared to be conveying his conviction to another likeminded soul to carry on his good work (before his untimely death about this time). I perceived the unseen hand of God in it. For from that time onwards, things started to happen in rapid fashion. The same year I was first blest by a Yogini at the foothills of Himalayas to become a competent Yoga Therapist. She then revealed to me

intuitively the healing power of Om, and gave me an 81 day programme to assist a lady, bedridden for three years with lumbar spondylitis in Bangalore, to walk again. Then I was led to revered Swamiji, who initiated me into the science underlying Pranava AUM (the therapeutic application of Om) and taught me several powerful Pranayama and other practices, during a stay of five months in 1988/9 at Ananda Ashram, Pondicherry, India. On my return it has been, during the last near twenty years, delving deep into the hidden truths of Pranava AUM, to the exclusion of everything else, inspired by my intense sadhana, and encouraged by feedback from student-patients, who had successfully healed themselves of stress-related and immune-deficient conditions, and others experiencing good health, with my programmes. It also included revelations

by a clairvoyant and psychic. In this context I wish to acknowledge with a sense of gratitude the inspiration given to me by Swamiji and the motivation by respected Amma to stay the course. If you wish to know more about Vibrational Breath Therapy, a discipline based on Rishculture Ashtanga Yoga, and in particular the benefits of an 81 day programme based on life-giving and soul-inspiring Pranava AUM, please read “How does it work?” and “Benefits of VBT” in my website >www.vbt.com.au<. Thanks. Love, Sri Bala. Founder, Vibrational Breath Therapy (based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga) Email: sribala Website: www.vbt.com.au On Behalf Of DMTuesday, 8 April 2008 11:23 PM Subject: Re: Fwd: How long will you live???? Just a thought on existence (sat). The practice of yoga as far as I understand it for the attainment of atma jnana, the awareness of atman as the only existence which is not subject to birth or death. Nitya shuddha buddha mukta swabhava...ever pure ever wise ever free by the very nature. by that token the question of how long to life is a question of recognizing atman - immortality is the name of the game. YDM - Sri Bala Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:00

AM RE: Fwd: How long will you live???? How long will you live????JJ I’m supposed to live up to 80 years of age. My horoscope said that I would live up to 84 years of age. I certainly had a near miss at 84 years of age. But I’m today 85+. In my opinion it is thanks primarily to revered Swamiji’s life-giving & soul-redeeming Pranava Aum (and other Pranayama practices) I learnt from him during a five month stay at Ananda Ashram in 1988/9. In Madhyam Pranayama (mid-chest breathing) he claimed an enzyme ‘elastin’ was produced which made the 62 trillion cells biologically young. Having practised it almost daily from 1988 onwards I could assure you that it must be true, for I’ve hardly a wrinkle on my old face. In 1989 when I practised Pranava AUM (after developing the Pranayama practices into a harmoniously blended 81 day programme) it completely eradicated from my system a virulent hay fever, which had plagued my life for ten years, and for the first time experienced a state of natural health and wellbeing. Then in 1996 and later 1997 when I took Nadi Shuddhi and Nadi Shoddhana to the ultimate of rhythms

(64in:32held-in::64out:32held-out = 3 minutes and 12 seconds for one breath), without performing bandhas, I had a heart attack and later a stroke, Pranava AUM completely rehabilitated me. I had been suffering from unstable or uncontrolled high blood pressure for years on end. It fluctuated from 240 systolic to 30 diastolic. I’m surprised I’m still alive. Last year my pulse rate fell so low that I fell unconscious (near miss). That naturally demanded hospitalisation. I’ve had the good fortune of the good Lord bringing

into my life an eminent physician consultant Dr Kuan Chin (an advanced soul) who became a dedicated student of mine from 2001 onwards. (please read in my website >www.vbt.com.au< under “What People Say” for his comments). After implanting a heart pace maker, he kept me back at his Avenue Hospital, Windsor, to monitor my daily sadhana, complementing his medication, under his close supervision. On his approval I returned home and since then for the first time in my life, believe it or not, the blood pressure is under control. Further breathing deeply, slowly and rhythmically was the ancient secret to good health and longevity. In the science of yoga the span of life is measured according to the number of breaths. And there is truly nothing beyond the 81 day “Heal Thy Self with Pranava AUM” programme (within the constraints of one’s karma)! Thanks. love, Sri Bala. Founder, Vibrational Breath Therapy (based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga) www.vbt.com.au On Behalf Of

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda BhavananiWednesday, 2 April 2008 10:43 PM Subject: Fwd: How long will you live???? How long will you live????JJ i am getting to 93!!-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda

Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer. __________ NOD32 2995 (20080402) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com __________ NOD32 3009 (20080408) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Mobile: 9842311433 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda Do You ?