IndiaDivine.org

15th annual day team yogasna demonstration of Yoganjali Natyalayam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

15 th annual day team yogasna demonstrations' videos r uploaded in youtube.com. Actually we [i too performed in that demo] started the practice on 19th of January, 2008 & it was extended upto 28th of June, 2008 [the program was on 29th of June]. It was a memorable demo for all of us. Specially Amma congratulated us & told everyone that this was the best ever demo[tableau] of boys of Yognat except perhaps "Evolution", a skit presented by yognat senior-most boys for the 10th annual day. I planned to do a fantabulous team yogasna tableau for 15th annual day when we were practising for the 13th. It came out well. Since it was 15th annual day, i planned to do 30 different tableaus showing double the experience that we have got from our gurus viz., Swamiji, Amma & Dr.Sir[Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani] & from our senior students of Yognat {some are now faculties here} viz., Tamil Sengole anna, Dayanidi anna, Chandrasekar anna [Leaders of the previous team demo set] & others too. I chose 16 members for my team since at the time of our program, Yognat was at the start of its 16th year. I told my boys this idea adding to that we have to perform all those 30 tableaus at a stretch [continously for about an hour]. First they told it's not at all possible, then i made clear about the thing that i planned to do, so they accepted & gave their heart & soul for this team demo. During the other Annual days our demo used to be the last item for which only the senior-most students & would be waiting & encouraging us. Now i told my plan to Amma & Dr.Sir, they wished our team. At that instant i asked them for the prime-time [chief guest's time]. They gave us a chance at the prime-time under one condition, saying that we should split our demo into two because of shortage of time & to showcase the other programs too. So we had to split it into two. It came out well. Only Vimal Raj & i attended all the practices; this doesn't mean that the other boys did not give their full co-operation; due to their exams [10th std & 12th std, most important exams in India] they missed one or two practices. Dr.Sir sponsered our Team demo uniform which was designed by me. This shows how Dr.sir is very much individually interested in our team yoga demo. Our T-shirt had "yoga" as an ambigram, representing the Loma-Viloma concept[balancing the opposites]. If u want to view that Ambigram mail me i'll try to post it.

The videos of the 15th annual day team yogasna demo have been uploaded in youtube.comhere are the links:http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=SijKLrtBOVo {part 1}http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=-y4NgKXgbT8 {part 2}

it was a really good show by the boys this time and i am so proud of the way they keep setting the standards higher and higher every yearall the bestdr anandaOn Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:29 PM, dvenkatesan_yoga <dvenkatesan_yoga wrote:

15 th annual day team yogasna demonstrations' videos r uploaded in youtube.com. Actually we [i too performed in that demo] started the practice on 19th of January, 2008 & it was extended upto 28th of June, 2008 [the program was on 29th of June]. It was a memorable demo for all of us. Specially Amma congratulated us & told everyone that this was the best ever demo[tableau] of boys of Yognat except perhaps " Evolution " , a skit presented by yognat senior-most boys for the 10th annual day. I planned to do a fantabulous team yogasna tableau for 15th annual day when we were practising for the 13th. It came out well.

Since it was 15th annual day, i planned to do 30 different tableaus showing double the experience that we have got from our gurus viz., Swamiji, Amma & Dr.Sir[Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani] & from our senior students of Yognat {some are now faculties here} viz., Tamil Sengole anna, Dayanidi anna, Chandrasekar anna [Leaders of the previous team demo set] & others too.

I chose 16 members for my team since at the time of our program, Yognat was at the start of its 16th year. I told my boys this idea adding to that we have to perform all those 30 tableaus at a stretch [continously for about an hour]. First they told it's not at all possible, then i made clear about the thing that i planned to do, so they accepted & gave their heart & soul for this team demo.

During the other Annual days our demo used to be the last item for which only the senior-most students & would be waiting & encouraging us. Now i told my plan to Amma & Dr.Sir, they wished our team. At that instant i asked them for the prime-time [chief guest's time]. They gave us a chance at the prime-time under one condition, saying that we should split our demo into two because of shortage of time & to showcase the other programs too. So we had to split it into two. It came out well.

Only Vimal Raj & i attended all the practices; this doesn't mean that the other boys did not give their full co-operation; due to their exams [10th std & 12th std, most important exams in India] they missed one or two practices.

Dr.Sir sponsered our Team demo uniform which was designed by me. This shows how Dr.sir is very much individually interested in our team yoga demo. Our T-shirt had " yoga " as an ambigram, representing the Loma-Viloma concept[balancing the opposites].

If u want to view that Ambigram mail me i'll try to post it.

The videos of the 15th annual day team yogasna demo have been uploaded in youtube.comhere are the links:http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=SijKLrtBOVo {part 1}

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=-y4NgKXgbT8 {part 2}

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.com

www.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.