Dear Dr.Ananda,

Welcome back to India...after that hectic tour of

yours.Nice to note that you have resumed your duties

in full swing. Hoping to have an excellent concert the

day after..when we all participate in the musical

ensemble.

regards

Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hi Ananda,

Welcome home. We are looking forward to hosting you in NZ next April. Will need to finalise a schedule with you sometime when Eric returns from China. He is away until the 25th of this month.

We still have not received any email messages from . since 3rd October when we upgraded our computer. Any ideas? No hurry, just when you get a moment.

Warn Regards,

Cathryn.

-

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:09 AM

Ananda back home safe

namas tei am back home safe and getting back in action herehad a great class at icyer with the new batch that seems good and then at the yognat with my darling students there and then a music practice session too!!!!!!!murali and i went and booked my tickets to australia for april 2009i go there on the 10th april and leave the 4th may 2009i have cut out the first week of the initially planned schedule due to administrative reasons at my end and so only travle 3 weeks instead of the initially planned 4i suggest that everyone tries to make it someplace on the tour as i have had such a great time on this tour meeting such lovely memebrs of my yoga family that i am inprired to do much more in my humble attempts to spread swamijis message all overmuch loveananda-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3533 (20081017) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Welcome home Ananda...

I look forward to being part of the Yoga team on your trip to spread the word Down Under.

With love,

Niraimathi

Nicole RubioBarwon Harmony Yoga Room0411 328 945

-

Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:09 AM

Ananda back home safe

namas tei am back home safe and getting back in action herehad a great class at icyer with the new batch that seems good and then at the yognat with my darling students there and then a music practice session too!!!!!!!murali and i went and booked my tickets to australia for april 2009i go there on the 10th april and leave the 4th may 2009i have cut out the first week of the initially planned schedule due to administrative reasons at my end and so only travle 3 weeks instead of the initially planned 4i suggest that everyone tries to make it someplace on the tour as i have had such a great time on this tour meeting such lovely memebrs of my yoga family that i am inprired to do much more in my humble attempts to spread swamijis message all overmuch loveananda-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

dear niraimathiam looking forward to a great time dwon under and am confident of you doing a great job in tandem with murali who is such a dedicated JivaatmaYogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Mobile: 9842311433 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r--- On Tue, 10/21/08, barwon harmony <barwonharmony wrote:barwon harmony <barwonharmonyRe: Ananda back home safe Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 11:44 AM

Welcome home Ananda...

I look forward to being part of the Yoga team on your trip to spread the word Down Under.

With love,

Niraimathi

Nicole RubioBarwon Harmony Yoga Room0411 328 945

-

Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:09 AM

Ananda back home safe

namas tei am back home safe and getting back in action herehad a great class at icyer with the new batch that seems good and then at the yognat with my darling students there and then a music practice session too!!!!!!!murali and i went and booked my tickets to australia for april 2009i go there on the 10th april and leave the 4th may 2009i have cut out the first week of the initially planned schedule due to administrative reasons at my end and so only travle 3 weeks instead of the initially planned 4i suggest that everyone tries to make it someplace on the tour as i have had such a great time on this tour meeting such lovely memebrs of my yoga family that i am inprired to do much more in my humble attempts to spread swamijis message all overmuch loveananda-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.