IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: ananda on tour down under-update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namas te allhaving a great time down under and the tour is doing great tooa successful retreat at Geelong thanks to Niraimathi and Bernadette and the successful seminar at Melbourne thanks to Sri BAla, Dr Sali and Rev Paul and of course my dear sister Kanchana and her loving husband Ranjit

the IYTA was wonderful thanks to Murali and Gita and a special thanks to Murali for putting his hand up and arranging this tour despite so many others not taking the initiative-i appreciate Shivan and Hema for also pitching in with their contribution to my airfare at a time when it was really needed

Murali has taken wonderful care of me and it is much appreciatedfor those who havent been able to meet up yet or not felt the need yet-i thought it may be nice if you do make an extra effort as it is after all the firt trip and that has great significance always

do try your best and then i will understand if you cannot meet upam looking forward to a great time in NZ, the Gold caost and Brisbane so still a lot to come -so join in and have funmuch loveananda

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.com

www.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Guest guest

Namaste,

Thanks for the Kind Words, I have Also Enjoyed [And Learnt] A Lot !!!

Much Love,

Murali

Yogacharya Muralidharan Giri [ Muralee ]

Gitananda Yoga Centre Sydney

26 Trevitt Road, North Ryde 2113

NSW, Australia

www.geocities.com/gitananda_yoga_aust/muralidharan

--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat Fwd: ananda on tour down under-update Received: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 5:50 PM

namas te allhaving a great time down under and the tour is doing great tooa successful retreat at Geelong thanks to Niraimathi and Bernadette and the successful seminar at Melbourne thanks to Sri BAla, Dr Sali and Rev Paul and of course my dear sister Kanchana and her loving husband Ranjitthe IYTA was wonderful thanks to Murali and Gita and a special thanks to Murali for putting his hand up and arranging this tour despite so many others not taking the initiative-i appreciate Shivan and Hema for also pitching in with their contribution to my airfare at a time when it was really neededMurali has taken wonderful care of me and it is much appreciatedfor those who havent been able to meet up yet or not felt the need yet-i thought it may be nice if you do make an extra effort as it is after all the firt trip and that has great significance alwaysdo try your best and then i will understand if you cannot

meet upam looking forward to a great time in NZ, the Gold caost and Brisbane so still a lot to come -so join in and have funmuch loveananda-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please

be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for 7. Get it now..

Guest guest

Namaste.

Very happy to note that Your tour is going on well and also that You are being taken care of very nicely by Murali and others. Have an excellent tour to NZ and Brisbane. Good Luck and Take Care Sir.

With Regards- meena--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat Fwd: ananda on tour down under-update Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 1:20 PM

namas te allhaving a great time down under and the tour is doing great tooa successful retreat at Geelong thanks to Niraimathi and Bernadette and the successful seminar at Melbourne thanks to Sri BAla, Dr Sali and Rev Paul and of course my dear sister Kanchana and her loving husband Ranjitthe IYTA was wonderful thanks to Murali and Gita and a special thanks to Murali for putting his hand up and arranging this tour despite so many others not taking the initiative-i appreciate Shivan and Hema for also pitching in with their contribution to my airfare at a time when it was really neededMurali has taken wonderful care of me and it is much appreciatedfor those who havent been able to meet up yet or not felt the need yet-i thought it may be nice if you do make an extra effort as it is after all the firt trip and that has great significance alwaysdo try your best and then i will understand if you cannot

meet upam looking forward to a great time in NZ, the Gold caost and Brisbane so still a lot to come -so join in and have funmuch loveananda-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please

be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Namaste, I also meant to add , Who better to Give "Exposure" to Our "Gitananda Yoga Tradition" Down-Under, Than Dr Ananda. Much Love, MuraliYogacharya Muralidharan Giri [ Muralee ]Gitananda Yoga Centre Sydney26 Trevitt Road, North Ryde 2113NSW, Australiawww.geocities.com/gitananda_yoga_aust/muralidharan --- On Mon, 20/4/09, Muralidharan <muralidharan33 wrote:Muralidharan <muralidharan33Re: Fwd: ananda on tour down under-update Received: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:55 PM

Namaste,

Thanks for the Kind Words, I have Also Enjoyed [And Learnt] A Lot !!!

Much Love,

Murali

Yogacharya Muralidharan Giri [ Muralee ]

Gitananda Yoga Centre Sydney

26 Trevitt Road, North Ryde 2113

NSW, Australia

www.geocities. com/gitananda_ yoga_aust/ muralidharan

--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Fwd: ananda on tour down under-updateReceived: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 5:50 PM

namas te allhaving a great time down under and the tour is doing great tooa successful retreat at Geelong thanks to Niraimathi and Bernadette and the successful seminar at Melbourne thanks to Sri BAla, Dr Sali and Rev Paul and of course my dear sister Kanchana and her loving husband Ranjitthe IYTA was wonderful thanks to Murali and Gita and a special thanks to Murali for putting his hand up and arranging this tour despite so many others not taking the initiative-i appreciate Shivan and Hema for also pitching in with their contribution to my airfare at a time when it was really neededMurali has taken wonderful care of me and it is much appreciatedfor those who havent been able to meet up yet or not felt the need yet-i thought it may be nice if you do make an extra effort as it is after all the firt trip and that has great significance alwaysdo try your best and then i will understand if you

cannot

meet upam looking forward to a great time in NZ, the Gold caost and Brisbane so still a lot to come -so join in and have funmuch loveananda-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly

prohibited. Please

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for 7. Get it now..