Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Divine selveshaving a good time in NZ

a bit colder than Australia but am doing quite fine

nice group of a dozen people at the center are doing well in the

classes and the relaxation this morning was the best most have had in a

long time

the country is beautiful and Eric and Cathryn have built up a nice centre with a lovely sanctuary building that is alike the patanjali kuteer but made of wood and glass

we are having the mantra and bhajan sessions there and it has an amazing vibratory atmosphere

also met little ananda their lovely son who has gone off for a holiday but only after the nice meet we had with him at the airport

Cathryn has been to Eric what amma was to swamiji and i hope that their little Ananda will grow up to be better than me and take the message of health and harmony further

the food has been lovely and murali is great company- takes such good care of me that i feel pampered

looking forward to my musical night tommorrow and then the journey back to Sydney for the day-long session at the YMCA

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001

--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Guest guest

Great........Enjoy Maadi Sir..

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat Sent: Thursday, 23 April, 2009 3:36:14 AM Update from ananda-in New Zealand

Divine selveshaving a good time in NZa bit colder than Australia but am doing quite finenice group of a dozen people at the center are doing well in the classes and the relaxation this morning was the best most have had in a long timethe country is beautiful and Eric and Cathryn have built up a nice centre with a lovely sanctuary building that is alike the patanjali kuteer but made of wood and glasswe are having the mantra and bhajan sessions there and it has an amazing vibratory atmospherealso met little ananda their lovely son who has gone off for a holiday but only after the nice meet we had with him at the airportCathryn has been to Eric what amma was to swamiji and i hope that their

little Ananda will grow up to be better than me and take the message of health and harmony furtherthe food has been lovely and murali is great company- takes such good care of me that i feel pampered looking forward to my musical night tommorrow and then the journey back to Sydney for the day-long session at the YMCA-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may

contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Ananda,

Delighted to hear about your lovely time in the land of the KIWIS.Enjoy yourself and give your invaluable yogic experience to the wonderful people of NZ.

Regards

Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan

Guest guest

Great to know that Ur sessions in NZ are going on well. Good to note that Murali is pampering U and taking good care of U. Special thanks to Murali for doing that on behalf of Ur students from Pondy. Good Luck Sir. Regards- meena--- On Thu, 23/4/09, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat Update from ananda-in New Zealand Date: Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 3:36 AM

Divine selveshaving a good time in NZa bit colder than Australia but am doing quite finenice group of a dozen people at the center are doing well in the classes and the relaxation this morning was the best most have had in a long timethe country is beautiful and Eric and Cathryn have built up a nice centre with a lovely sanctuary building that is alike the patanjali kuteer but made of wood and glasswe are having the mantra and bhajan sessions there and it has an amazing vibratory atmospherealso met little ananda their lovely son who has gone off for a holiday but only after the nice meet we had with him at the airportCathryn has been to Eric what amma was to swamiji and i hope that

their little Ananda will grow up to be better than me and take the message of health and harmony furtherthe food has been lovely and murali is great company- takes such good care of me that i feel pampered looking forward to my musical night tommorrow and then the journey back to Sydney for the day-long session at the YMCA-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and

may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!