IndiaDivine.org

Special invite from Dr Ananda and Devasena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namas tethis is a special invite to you for the Gitananda Yoga Family Meeting at the Gitananda Ashram, Savona in Italy from 28th to 30th August 2009it would be very nice if you can make time to be with Devasena and I and have a good satsangha and sadhana together

http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=ts#/event.php?eid=91676898317yours in yogaananda-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

ChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001

--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Guest guest

Namaste Ananda and Devasena

heart felt thankyou for your invitation, unfortunately i will not be able to go

to italy in August. I wish you all the best.

much love bernadette

---- " Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani " <yognat wrote:

> namas te

> this is a special invite to you for the Gitananda Yoga Family Meeting at the

> Gitananda Ashram, Savona in Italy from 28th to 30th August 2009

> it would be very nice if you can make time to be with Devasena and I and

> have a good satsangha and sadhana together

> http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=ts#/event.php?eid=91676898317

> yours in yoga

> ananda

>

> --

> Yogacharya

> Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

> Chairman

> ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam

> 25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar Nagar

> Pondicherry, South India

> www.icyer.com

> www.geocities.com/yognat2001

>

> --------------------------

> DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda

> Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the

> addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.

> Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by

> any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please

> be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you

> received this through error we apologize. If you have received this

> communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the

> material from any stored format/computer.

Guest guest

dear dr balayogi jithankyou verymuch for the invitation to aatnd yoganat function on july 5thnow iam in moscow i will be back only 25 of july.i wish you all success for the functionthanking youmadavan

karurOn Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

namas tethis is a special invite to you for the Gitananda Yoga Family Meeting at the Gitananda Ashram, Savona in Italy from 28th to 30th August 2009it would be very nice if you can make time to be with Devasena and I and have a good satsangha and sadhana together

http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=ts#/event.php?eid=91676898317yours in yogaananda--

Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

ChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities.com/yognat2001

--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Guest guest

My dear friend Karur MadavanWhen you will be in Karur Are you for south Asian Yoga EventsPlease convey the message to me Thank YouFriendly yoursBalamohanYour Junior Batch 1998Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli--- On Thu, 2/7/09, karur madavan <karurmadavan wrote:karur madavan <karurmadavanRe: Special invite from Dr Ananda and Devasena Date: Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 12:01 PM

dear dr balayogi jithankyou verymuch for the invitation to aatnd yoganat function on july 5thnow iam in moscow i will be back only 25 of july.i wish you all success for the functionthanking youmadavan

karurOn Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/events..php?ref=ts#/event.php?eid=91676898317yours in yogaananda--

Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.