IndiaDivine.org

A Great annual day!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ananda,

I’m exceedingly happy for you that everything is falling into

place. I share your pride and happiness.

Swamiji’s vision for Indian cultural renaissance, and Amma’s and

your hard work translating it into action all these long years had to be

acknowledged and was appreciated by the Union Minister for Culture. Good on him!

What you both are engaged is nation building and I wish you both

greater strength to your elbows!

Love,

Sri Bala

On Behalf Of Yogacharya Dr.Ananda

Bhavanani

Monday, 6 July 2009 3:29 PM

A Great annual day!!

YOGNAT’S

AMAZING ANNUAL DAY!!!

The best ever for sure!!

The kids made us all proud with their performances and the teachers and

parents all supported us so well

I was so proud and happy when the Union Minister FOR Culture publicly appreciated

Amma and Swamiji for their pioneering work with the youth in Pondicherry- was

waiting for that day and it finally came!

The

kids were amazing and showed me that they can change themselves

overnight too!

I

had blasted the kids in the practice the night before and threatened that I

will never compose for them again!

They

changed and did so well that I have withdrawn my threat!!

Proud

of each and every one of them for their ability to change and then efforts

they made!

The

boys were super super super!!

I

cannot find words to describe their skill in action and unitive group

dynamics-a true example of what “only yoga†can do!

Amma

and Swamiji are always pushing our limits higher and higher and may we always

be able to fulfill their dream of re-establishing greatness of Indian

culture!

__________ NOD32 4219 (20090705) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Thanks a lot sir. The first ever program for us with different introductions and all. And also the first ever Annual day to get over by 9.15pm after 5 years. That stage is not enough for us {both dance and demo} sir. Yet that stage showed us the real and a bigger stage {the world}. Decision even in seconds will make something good was the important lesson this year for me sir. I loved a lot. Even most of the dance shows were good because this is the second time v boys were privileged to see them because of our time slot. Totally a great show which taught everyone a lesson.. Venkat <>"~~~tHe~cRusader~~~"<>

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat2001 Sent: Monday, 6 July,

2009 10:59:25 AM A Great annual day!! YOGNAT’S AMAZING ANNUAL DAY!!! The best ever for sure!! The kids made us all proud with their performances and the teachers and parents all supported us so well I was so proud and happy when the Union Minister FOR Culture publicly appreciated Amma and Swamiji for their pioneering work with the youth in Pondicherry- was waiting for that day and it finally

came! The kids were amazing and showed me that they can change themselves overnight too! I had blasted the kids in the practice the night before and threatened that I will never compose for them again! They changed and did so well that I have withdrawn my threat!! Proud of each and every one of them for their ability to change and then efforts they made! The boys were super super super!! I cannot find words to describe their skill in action and unitive group dynamics-a true example of what “only yoga†can do! Amma and Swamiji are always pushing our limits higher and higher and may we always be able to fulfill their dream of re-establishing greatness of Indian culture!

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear all,

Yes. It was indeed a great Annual day!!! We sat glued to the seats unmindful of the time that we'd spent... sitting at the mahal,for several hours.. The items were all wonderful.Neat execution ...and poise all the way - coupled with the vibrant presence of Amma and Dr.Ananda added quite dignity and charm to the show.

On the contrary,the next day ( 6th July,2009 ) was marked with solemnity and austerity-the occasion being Guru Purnima, observed at Sri Kamblisamy matam,Pondicherry. Wonderful singing of Bhajans / Carnatic music by various artistes from Pondicherry, a remarkable,captivating and impromptu account by Dr.Ananda highlighting the ethos of Kamblisamy matam and the yeoman service to the cause of Ashtanga yoga, rendered by Swami Guruji Gitananda Giri Maharaj educated the minds and souls alike.

All said and done, a wonderful, colorful & spiritual experience was felt by the erudite and elite gathering.

Regards.

Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan