Only Indians can......:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Ananda,

Accept my humble namaste.

Haven't we met before?

Ofcourse last year in the Puducherry International Yoga Conference but

even in the last birth and the previous one and the previous........

Ofcourse you have always been the great wonderful Guru Guide and I the ardent follower.

Besides the other wonderful traits mentioned in the mail about Indians one very important trait,

rather value which is deeply imbibed in us [again since births immemorial]

is tha ability to laugh at ourselves to be able to understand and accept our weaknesses

without shying from those. Most importantly - the ability to laugh at ourselves!

Vinod is in Jaipur and has sent his regards and best wishes to you.

Amma, Devasenaji and little Dhivya and Anandraj.

Yours in Yoga,

Shilpa

I am mostly a silent admirer of yours and of all the

wondeful discussions and inputs by all on this website.

Wonderful, wonderful to be able to learn from you all,

especially Dr. Ananda who is so generous in sharing his knowledge

where others hide and impart with it only with MODERN GURUDAKSHINA.

THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING ME A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL GROUP.

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat Sent: Thursday, 16 July, 2009 7:51:25 PM Why Indians get re-incarnated:

this is a really good one for it hits us right where we are!!

Why Indians get re-incarnated:The angel Gabriel came to the Lord and said 'I have to talk to you. We have some Indians up here in heaven and they are causing problems.

They're swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, they are wearing Dolce and Gabana saris instead of their white robes, they are riding Mercedes' and BMWs instead of the chariots, and they're selling their halos to people for discounted prices.

They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clear, since they keep sitting down on the steps midway eating samosas and drinking chai. Some of them are even walking around with just one wing!'The Lord said, 'Indians are Indians. Heaven is home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, give Satan a call.'Satan answered the phone, 'Hello? Damn! Hold on a minute.' Satan returned to the phone, 'OK I'm back. What can I do for you?'Gabriel replied, 'I just wanted to know what kind of problems you're having down there.'Satan says, 'Hold on again. Hell! I need to check on something.'After about 5 minutes Satan returns to the phone and said, 'I'm back. Now, what was the question?'Gabriel said, 'What kind of problems are you having down there?'Satan says, I don't believe this! Hold on.'This time Satan was gone at least 15

minutes... He returned and said, "I'm sorry Gabriel, I can't talk right now... These Damn Indians are trying to install air conditioning and making hell a comfortable place to live in by putting out the fire. Since they are so tech savvy, they were trying to start a free telephone connection between heaven and hell.... I am having a hell of a time controlling and dealing with them!! Some were trying to barbecue tandoori chicken on the fire! Totally frustrated, Satan pleaded, "Please tell God to send them back to earth as soon as they arrive as re-incarnation cases!" And then there was Re-Incarnation

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.