IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Save the date!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-"Antonio Sausys" abbSubject: Save the date!Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:10:23 -0400 (EDT)

Yoga for Health News

August 09 Newsletter

August, 2009 - Vol 3, Issue 3

In This Issue

Thank you NYC!

Save the Dates!

In Memoriam

OUR GRATITUDE LIST

PUREyoga

GREETINGS FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

Greetings!! It is with much pleasure that I want to share with you our thankfulness for the last IYTC edition held at Pureyoga in NYC and some exciting updates and news regarding the upcoming International Yoga Therapy Conference editions in California and New York City, again!. I also want to acknowledge the passing of one of IYTC great supporters and a personal dear friend: Esther Howard. I look forward to being in touch soon with more info about the world of Yoga Therapy.

Thank you NYC!

IYTC was honored to witness the great response of the New York City Yoga community to our past edition of the conference. Not only we enjoyed a dedicated group of attendees from different paths of life who flooded Pureyoga Studio with amazing interest and enthusiasm, but we made great new connections both with local institutions and new teachers who are now part of our great group of presenters. The conference enjoyed the support of a dedicated group of Volunteers, without which IYTC could have not run as smoothly and professionally. Our new friends at Candle Cafe gifted us with nurturing organic food delivered in a customized menu suited for continuous practice. Special thanks go to Pure's staff and especially to Michelle Demus, Program Director at Pureyoga who helped us host the conference with dedicated care, effective professionalism but most importantly a big Yogic heart!

Save the Dates!

IYTC is pleased to announce two upcoming dates that are worth saving:November 7, 2009 in Marin County California. March 5-7, 2010 in New York City, NY. The November 7th event will be a One Day event that will present nine 2.5 Hour Workshops, a Panel Discussion, a Yoga Nidra session and the return of the Mantra Lounge, a night dance event open to conference attendees and the general public. We are finalizing the program and will post it very soon on our website.

The March edition of IYTC will be again held at beautiful Pureyoga Studio in NYC and will feature some of the new and old presenters including the comeback of Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, our esteemed Guest of Honor who will shower us with his powerful teachings and deep knowledge of Yoga and its relationship to Medicine.

We will be updating our website very soon with the latest details regarding this edition's program.

In Memoriam

Esther Howard , one of IYTC's biggest supporters, has died at 91. Just as 'one image is worth a thousand words', seeing Esther practice was worth many books. She was a dedicated and serious practitioner that at her age kept a 'student's mind', always marveling at the new discoveries, always thanking the improved abilities. She practiced for her body, for her mind, but most importantly for her heart, and she had a big one! A tough New Yorker, she was clear tongued and brave enough to cut through unnecessary round abouts to make her points. Once asked about her willingness to try new things she said: I'm open minded Antonio..., and that is the way to learn,... how do people learn if they are not...?' In her Yogic path she developed the most subtle aspects of practice and only opened her mind more and more, and consequently learned more and more, about life, about herself and about Yoga. My immense gratitude goes to Esther for she not only supported IYTC with resources and an unbeatable confidence in its mission and the teachings of Yoga, but personally, she offered me one of the most beautiful friendships One could ever have. THANK YOU ESTHER, from the depth of my heart.

Watch and hear Esther in this video

I thank you for taking the time to read this newsletter and I look forward to seing you in one of our upcoming events and to sharing more about the exciting field of Yoga Therapy with you in upcoming editions. Gracias - Obrigado - Xie xie - Merci - Danke - Domo - Shokoran - Shukaria - Thank you.

Yours in yoga,

Antonio Sausys International Yoga Therapy Conference

email: antonio

web: http://www.yogatherapyconference.com

Forward email

This email was sent to abb by antonio.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUn™ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

International Yoga Therapy Conference | P.O. Box 64 | Fairfax | CA | 94978-0064 Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

ICYER,Tamil Nadu 605104

Tel: 91-413-2622902,91-413-2241561

-- Be Yourself @ mail.com

Choose From 200+ Email Addresses

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!

Congratulations Sir!!!! Nice that they hv mentioned You as their Esteemed Guest of Honour. Proud 2 see that. Lovely intro for You. March 5 to7 2010. Great Sir. Good Luck!!! meena--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani <abb wrote:

Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani <abb Fw: Save the date! Date: Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 10:16 PM

-"Antonio Sausys" abbSubject: Save the date!Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:10:23 -0400 (EDT)

Yoga for Health News

August 09 Newsletter

August, 2009 - Vol 3, Issue 3

In This Issue

Thank you NYC!

Save the Dates!

In Memoriam

OUR GRATITUDE LIST

PUREyoga

GREETINGS FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

Greetings!! It is with much pleasure that I want to share with you our thankfulness for the last IYTC edition held at Pureyoga in NYC and some exciting updates and news regarding the upcoming International Yoga Therapy Conference editions in California and New York City, again!. I also want to acknowledge the passing of one of IYTC great supporters and a personal dear friend: Esther Howard. I look forward to being in touch soon with more info about the world of Yoga Therapy.

Thank you NYC!

IYTC was honored to witness the great response of the New York City Yoga community to our past edition of the conference. Not only we enjoyed a dedicated group of attendees from different paths of life who flooded Pureyoga Studio with amazing interest and enthusiasm, but we made great new connections both with local institutions and new teachers who are now part of our great group of presenters. The conference enjoyed the support of a dedicated group of Volunteers, without which IYTC could have not run as smoothly and professionally. Our new friends at Candle Cafe gifted us with

nurturing organic food delivered in a customized menu suited for continuous practice. Special thanks go to Pure's staff and especially to Michelle Demus, Program Director at Pureyoga who helped us host the conference with dedicated care, effective professionalism but most importantly a big Yogic heart!

Save the Dates!

IYTC is pleased to announce two upcoming dates that are worth saving:November 7, 2009 in Marin County California. March 5-7, 2010 in New York City, NY. The November 7th event will be a One Day event that will present nine 2.5 Hour Workshops, a Panel Discussion, a Yoga Nidra session and the return of the Mantra Lounge, a night dance event open to conference attendees and the general public. We are finalizing the program and will post it very soon on our website.

The March edition of IYTC will be again held at beautiful Pureyoga Studio in NYC and will feature some of the new and old presenters including the comeback of Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, our esteemed Guest of Honor who will shower us with his powerful teachings and deep knowledge of Yoga and its relationship to Medicine.

We will be updating our website very soon with the latest details regarding this edition's program.

In Memoriam

Esther Howard , one of IYTC's biggest supporters, has died at 91. Just as 'one image is worth a thousand words', seeing Esther practice was worth many books. She was a dedicated and serious practitioner that at her age kept a 'student's mind', always marveling at the new discoveries, always thanking the improved abilities. She practiced for her body, for her mind, but most importantly for her heart, and she had a big one! A tough New Yorker, she was clear tongued and brave enough to cut through unnecessary round abouts to make her points. Once asked about her willingness to try new things she said: I'm open minded Antonio..., and that is the way to learn,... how do people learn if they are not...?' In her Yogic path she developed the most subtle aspects of practice

and only opened her mind more and more, and consequently learned more and more, about life, about herself and about Yoga. My immense gratitude goes to Esther for she not only supported IYTC with resources and an unbeatable confidence in its mission and the teachings of Yoga, but personally, she offered me one of the most beautiful friendships One could ever have. THANK YOU ESTHER, from the depth of my heart.

Watch and hear Esther in this video

I thank you for taking the time to read this newsletter and I look forward to seing you in one of our upcoming events and to sharing more about the exciting field of Yoga Therapy with you in upcoming editions. Gracias - Obrigado - Xie xie - Merci - Danke - Domo - Shokoran - Shukaria - Thank you.

Yours in yoga,

Antonio Sausys International Yoga Therapy Conference

email: antonio@yogatherapy conference. com

web: http://www.yogather apyconference. com

Forward email

This email was sent to abb by antonio@yogatherapy conference. com.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

International Yoga Therapy Conference | P.O. Box 64 | Fairfax | CA | 94978-0064 Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

www.icyer.com www.geocities. com/yognat2001/ ananda

ICYER,Tamil Nadu 605104

Tel: 91-413-2622902, 91-413-2241561

-- Be Yourself @ mail.com Choose From 200+ Email AddressesGet a Free Account at www.mail.com!

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.