IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Overcoming Yoga Challenges ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

I know that I don't usually contact you between issues of The Yoga News, but I'm making an exception today because I've got something very exciting to share with you.

In last week's Yoga News, I asked you what your 2 biggest challenges were with learning and maintaining a regular yoga practice.

.... and WOW! I got some really interesting responses. So I sat right down and started to answer some of your important questions and address some of the common issues that are getting in the way of everyone's yoga ambitions.

I've put it all together into a special report, " Getting Over the Yoga Hurdles, " and I'm happy to share it with you right now!

To download this special report (It's FREE), just click on the following link:

Getting Over the Yoga Hurdles

PS. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone in your contact list that you think might like this report too!

Yours in Yoga,

Yogacharya , International Yogalayam

You are d to The Yoga News. The back issues are at the following URL... http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/The_Yoga_News-backissues.html

If you wish to remove yourself from this mailing, please click on the following URL... http://discover-yoga-online.com/cgi-bin/mailout/mailmgr.cgi?us=LQ.21111701.3435398.8fb7d76ede7f50d110da84156b7cc0ab

(If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your removal.) To change your e-mail address, please click on the following URL... http://discover-yoga-online.com/cgi-bin/mailout/mailmgr.cgi?ca=LQ.21111701.3435398.8fb7d76ede7f50d110da84156b7cc0ab

(If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your change.)

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairman: ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, Indiawww.icyer.com and www..org

--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.