IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: The Yoga News - September, 2009 issue is here ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

my pleasure to forward this lovly issue of the yoga news

---------- Forwarded message ----------Yogacharya <info

Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:27 AMThe Yoga News - September, 2009 issue is here ...yognat

The Yoga News

IN THIS ISSUE

September 1st, 2009

How to Be a Great Yoga Teacher

I got a curious response from a yoga teacher to the survey we ran last month asking about your 2 biggest yoga-related challenges. 

* If you missed the free report about getting over some of these common yoga hurdles, ... 

She said “If I teach my students enough that they can just practice yoga at home, then I’ll go out of business!” 

Ok, within the context of the rest of her email, it was obvious that this comment was made in jest. But the thing is, I have often heard other yoga teachers joking back and forth about this same sort of thing too ... and you know the saying: “Behind every joke is an element of truth.” ...

Read the full article here ...

Re-invent Yourself, Through Yoga

Ever have one of those days when you wish you could just press the reset button?  How about one of those weeks?  Maybe you even wish you that LIFE itself had a reset button?

Well, in a way, yoga can be that kind of a tool. Through the deep study and practice of yoga, we don't wipe away our past, but we learn to break free from it. 

Yoga helps us to uncover all of our untapped potentials and to live the life that we've always wanted to live ...  the life that we've always been MEANT to live! ...

Getting Over the Yoga Hurdles

A couple weeks ago I asked you to send me your 2 biggest challenges with learning and maintaining a regular yoga practice.

.... and now I've prepared a 2-part Special Report to help you through some of these difficulties.

If you haven't received this FREE Special Report yet, just click here to get it now. 

.... My GIFT to you, our loyal readers!

The Yoga News your monthly yoga e-zine

PUBLISHED BY: International Yogalayam EDITOR: Yogacharya

EMAIL: Editor INFO: Submission Guidelines

Advertising Rates Subscribe here for FREE

FEEDBACKPlease send us your comments about content, feedback or suggestions on how to improve this e-zine.

LETTERS TO THE EDITORSend Letters to the Editor, or Opinion Editorials.

CONTACT THE YOGA NEWSSend your general questions and queries to the Editor.

SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOGA NEWS Did a friend forward this e-zine to you? Sign up and have it delivered to your own email every month, FREE!

To , visit http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/yoga-news.html. ARCHIVES

Read all the past issues of The Yoga News at http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/yoga-news.html.

BECOME A YOGA AFFILIATEHelp promote International Yogalayam's yoga educational programs on your website, and earn 50% commission. Find out more about our Yoga Affiliate Program.

International Yogalayam   /   writer's guidelines   /   Link to The Yoga News  /   your comments?  /  our affiliate program

© 2009, International Yogalayam

You are d to The Yoga News. The back issues are at the following URL... http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/The_Yoga_News-backissues.html

If you wish to remove yourself from this mailing, please click on the following URL... http://discover-yoga-online.com/cgi-bin/mailout/mailmgr.cgi?us=LQ.21112144.3435398.ec66e2232345f28f8e7633618bb44b86

(If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your removal.) To change your e-mail address, please click on the following URL... http://discover-yoga-online.com/cgi-bin/mailout/mailmgr.cgi?ca=LQ.21112144.3435398.ec66e2232345f28f8e7633618bb44b86

(If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your change.)

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairman: ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, Indiawww.icyer.com and www..org

--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

• 2 weeks later...

Sir,

This one is for You.

How to be a great Yoga Teacher....We, the students of Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani need not worry at all -NEVER worry about that. We just follow the Path He has shown us; blindfolded; and surely we will reach the destination one day. Dr.Ananda is one of the Best Teachers' that anyone can have. Makes us independent and helps us to realise what our potential is! Thank God, He guided us to Him that we can learn the Gitananda Yoga in a perfect way .yours in Yogameena.--- On Tue, 1/9/09, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat Fwd: The Yoga News - September, 2009 issue is here ... Date: Tuesday, 1 September, 2009, 1:22 PM

my pleasure to forward this lovly issue of the yoga news

---------- Forwarded message ----------Yogacharya <info@discover- yoga-online. com>Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:27 AMThe Yoga News - September, 2009 issue is here ...yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com

The Yoga News

IN THIS ISSUE

September 1st, 2009

How to Be a Great Yoga Teacher

I got a curious response from a yoga teacher to the survey we ran last month asking about your 2 biggest yoga-related challenges.

* If you missed the free report about getting over some of these common yoga hurdles, ...

She said “If I teach my students enough that they can just practice yoga at home, then I’ll go out of business!â€

Ok, within the context of the rest of her email, it was obvious that this comment was made in jest. But the thing is, I have often heard other yoga teachers joking back and forth about this same sort of thing too ... and you know the saying: “Behind every joke is an element of truth.†...

Re-invent Yourself, Through Yoga

Ever have one of those days when you wish you could just press the reset button? How about one of those weeks? Maybe you even wish you that LIFE itself had a reset button?

Well, in a way, yoga can be that kind of a tool. Through the deep study and practice of yoga, we don't wipe away our past, but we learn to break free from it.

Yoga helps us to uncover all of our untapped potentials and to live the life that we've always wanted to live ... the life that we've always been MEANT to live! ...

Getting Over the Yoga Hurdles

A couple weeks ago I asked you to send me your 2 biggest challenges with learning and maintaining a regular yoga practice.

.... and now I've prepared a 2-part Special Report to help you through some of these difficulties.

If you haven't received this FREE Special Report yet, just click here to get it now.

.... My GIFT to you, our loyal readers!

The Yoga News your monthly yoga e-zine

PUBLISHED BY: International Yogalayam EDITOR: Yogacharya EMAIL: Editor INFO: Submission Guidelines Advertising Rates Subscribe here for FREE

FEEDBACKPlease send us your comments about content, feedback or suggestions on how to improve this e-zine. LETTERS TO THE EDITORSend Letters to the Editor, or Opinion Editorials.CONTACT THE YOGA NEWSSend your general questions and queries to the Editor.SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOGA NEWS Did a friend forward this e-zine to you? Sign up and have it delivered to your own email every month,

FREE!To , visit http://www.discover -yoga-online. com/yoga- news.html. ARCHIVESRead all the past issues of The Yoga News at http://www.discover -yoga-online. com/yoga- news.html.BECOME A YOGA AFFILIATEHelp promote International Yogalayam's yoga educational programs on your website, and earn 50% commission. Find out more about our Yoga Affiliate Program.

International Yogalayam / writer's guidelines / Link to The Yoga News / your comments? / our affiliate program

© 2009, International Yogalayam

You are d to The Yoga News. The back issues are at the following URL... http://www.discover -yoga-online. com/The_Yoga_ News-backissues. html If you wish to remove yourself from this mailing, please click on the following URL... http://discover- yoga-online. com/cgi-bin/ mailout/mailmgr. cgi?us=LQ. 21112144. 3435398.ec66e223 2345f28f8e763361 8bb44b86 (If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your removal.) To change your e-mail address, please click on the following URL... http://discover- yoga-online. com/cgi-bin/ mailout/mailmgr. cgi?ca=LQ. 21112144. 3435398.ec66e223 2345f28f8e763361 8bb44b86 (If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your change.)

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairman: ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, Indiawww.icyer.com and www.. org------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at

yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Namasthe, Yes.Dr.Ananda is a great teacher. I have been closely following the inimitable style that he adopts  in imparting the essential principles of Gitananada Yoga. My son, Master A.S.Anirudh is a proud disciple of Dr.Ananda and Anirudh  holds him in great esteem. May  Dr.Ananda's tribe  increase.

Regards.Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan