IndiaDivine.org

Strong reminder of yoga life sub for members of Yoga Jivana Satsangha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namas tei wish to remind all the Yoga Sadhaks on this group that the subscription for Yoga Life is to be current in order to be a member of Yoga Jivana Satsangha that is the mother organization of Ananda AshramCertification of all teachers depends on being current members of the Satsangha and Yoga Life is a benefit for the membershipwhen people don't renew their membership it sends a strong message to me that they don't want/ don't feel it is important to be connected actively -that then gives me the freedom to then do as i please toosorry for being non diplomatic about it but as swamiji would say- so many say " i dont know how to thank you" and then "never do"!!dont join the list of those who never do!!Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Mobile: 9842311433 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r

Namaste dear soul,

you are absolutly right in what you say..i hope that i am up to date!!!

Personnally i feel it more important to support the mother ashram than all the little local groups springing up. It gets a bit much when we join mother plus europe group then country then north or south group[ then county group!!!! If you dont feed the root of the plant then the whole plant perishes...let us always nourish the roots! O i hear some of you say..re the plant analogy..you can always take cuttings from the plant and start again...but this is yoga ..unity keep it pure..allow it to continue growing ,and us all along with it..we are ONE.

love in yoga sonia

-

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Sunday, September 06, 2009 5:00 AM

namas tei wish to remind all the Yoga Sadhaks on this group that the subscription for Yoga Life is to be current in order to be a member of Yoga Jivana Satsangha that is the mother organization of Ananda AshramCertification of all teachers depends on being current members of the Satsangha and Yoga Life is a benefit for the membershipwhen people don't renew their membership it sends a strong message to me that they don't want/ don't feel it is important to be connected actively -that then gives me the freedom to then do as i please toosorry for being non diplomatic about it but as swamiji would say- so many say " i dont know how to thank you" and then "never do"!!dont join the list of those who never do!!

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association

25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013

Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561

Mobile: 9842311433

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.78/2347 - Release 09/05/09 05:51:00

namas te Ananda

thankyou for your reminder i thought that i was up to date but in the last yoga life their was a note to say i needed to reknew my membership..i am doing the correspondence course and am unsure then when the year is up i began in february this year

It was lovely to be kept in touch with your European trip..it was inspirational to see you and Devasena having such a wonderful time.

Happy birthday to Amma on the 13th of september. I feel so blessed and appreciate all that you give. Love and blessings for this special day

Happy birthday to Anandaraj for last Saturday. May you have a wonderful year filled with light and love

much love to you and your family

bernadette

-

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Sunday, September 06, 2009 2:00 PM

namas tei wish to remind all the Yoga Sadhaks on this group that the subscription for Yoga Life is to be current in order to be a member of Yoga Jivana Satsangha that is the mother organization of Ananda AshramCertification of all teachers depends on being current members of the Satsangha and Yoga Life is a benefit for the membershipwhen people don't renew their membership it sends a strong message to me that they don't want/ don't feel it is important to be connected actively -that then gives me the freedom to then do as i please toosorry for being non diplomatic about it but as swamiji would say- so many say " i dont know how to thank you" and then "never do"!!dont join the list of those who never do!!

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association

25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013

Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561

Mobile: 9842311433

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r

Internal Virus Database is out of date.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.13.14/2238 - Release 7/14/2009 6:03 PM