IndiaDivine.org

Gala celebration

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We had a gala time celebrating the birthdays of Ammaji and Anandraj on Thursday evening with family and friends!Felicitations to the Yognat achievers and a warm welcome back for me and devasena was also there with the honoring of Margo Hutchison with the Swami Gitananda World Senior Citizen Award and the release of three new books of mine-Hatha Yoga Practices, Meditation and tamil one on Weight loss trasnlated by my dear student-friend Meena

a great time we all had and i shared the lovely photos from our trip that were enjoyed by all-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairman: ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, India

www.icyer.com and www..org--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Truly an excellent evening!! Enjoyed Your concert with Your new compositions followed by a nice dance by Devasena miss . Congrats on the new books- Hatha Yoga and the Meditation books. Thank You for giving me the opportunity to translate Your books, the recent one being the Weight loss book in tamil.My pleasure and quite a learning experience too.

Am at loss for words to thank Dearest Amma . How very thoughtful of Amma to call all the others who have celebrated their Birthdays this month!!! A very lovely way to express the appreciation!! Was one of them and it really touched my core. Means so much to me - what Amma did. Always inspiring and Energetic.ThankYou Very much Amma!!! Was nice to see those cute little kids dancing on the stage Wishing all of us a Hap- Hap- Hap- Its a Happy Birthday....

An excellent demo by the boys too. Quite an evening. Thank You Amma and Thank You Sir!!

meena--- On Sat, 12/9/09, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat Gala celebration Date: Saturday, 12 September, 2009, 9:49 AM

We had a gala time celebrating the birthdays of Ammaji and Anandraj on Thursday evening with family and friends!Felicitations to the Yognat achievers and a warm welcome back for me and devasena was also there with the honoring of Margo Hutchison with the Swami Gitananda World Senior Citizen Award and the release of three new books of mine-Hatha Yoga Practices, Meditation and tamil one on Weight loss trasnlated by my dear student-friend Meenaa great time we all had and i shared the lovely photos from our trip that were enjoyed by all-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairman: ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, Indiawww.icyer.com and www.. org------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

--DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.