IndiaDivine.org

Articles invited for www.icyer.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namas tei hope that all of you are aware of the Knowledge Base sub-section (old name was articles) in the publication section on www.icyer.comthere are more than 80 articles there!!!if anyone wants to contribute writings on Yoga and related topics to be added there pl send me a copy in word and after peer review we shall publish them on the site with due credit yours in yoga Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana

Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Mobile: 9842311433 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r

Hello Dr. Ananada,You are so prolific!!!!I can hardly read as fast as you can write.Thank You for the wonderful committment to Yogafew of us get to feel that from a teacher.....Many Blessings to you.Lynwww.buderimyoga.comOn 03/11/2009, at 3:37 AM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani wrote:

namas tei hope that all of you are aware of the Knowledge Base sub-section (old name was articles) in the publication section on www.icyer.comthere are more than 80 articles there!!!if anyone wants to contribute writings on Yoga and related topics to be added there pl send me a copy in word and after peer review we shall publish them on the site with due credit yours in yoga Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana

Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Mobile: 9842311433 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r

namastey thank you as i was not aware of articles! I am a bit computer useless!

At the yoga show i met some dear souls who invited me to their meditation group .. the words were fine and a special sky mantra is to be invoked at this full moon......what do you know of he Kaleshwar charitable trust in india please ? Is it a recognised lineage from shri Ramana Maharshi?

love in yoga

soniat

-

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Monday, November 02, 2009 5:37 PM

namas tei hope that all of you are aware of the Knowledge Base sub-section (old name was articles) in the publication section on www.icyer.comthere are more than 80 articles there!!!if anyone wants to contribute writings on Yoga and related topics to be added there pl send me a copy in word and after peer review we shall publish them on the site with due credit yours in yoga

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association

25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013

Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561

Mobile: 9842311433

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.423 / Virus Database: 270.14.45/2476 - Release 11/02/09 07:51:00

i will check up on the group and let you know as i am not aware of it as of nowanandaOn Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Sonia Allen-Wall <sonia wrote:

namastey thank you as i was not aware of articles! I am a bit computer useless!

At the yoga show i met some dear souls who invited me to their meditation group .. the words were fine and a special sky mantra is to be invoked at this full moon......what do you know of he Kaleshwar charitable trust in india please ? Is it a recognised lineage from shri Ramana Maharshi?

love in yoga

soniat

-

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Monday, November 02, 2009 5:37 PM

namas tei hope that all of you are aware of the Knowledge Base sub-section (old name was articles) in the publication section on www.icyer.comthere are more than 80 articles there!!!if anyone wants to contribute writings on Yoga and related topics to be added there pl send me a copy in word and after peer review we shall publish them on the site with due credit yours in yoga

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association

25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013

Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561

Mobile: 9842311433

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.423 / Virus Database: 270.14.45/2476 - Release 11/02/09 07:51:00

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairman: ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, Indiawww.icyer.com and www..org

--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.