IndiaDivine.org

Blessings on the new Hatha Yoga book by Dr Ananda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am so blessed in my life to have blessings from so many loving yoga elders and this helps me to do more than everdr ananda----- Forwarded Message ----JONN MUMFORD <drjonnmWed, November 18, 2009 6:55:27 PMTHANK YOU

DEAR DR. ANANDA: THE HATHA YOGA PRACTICES OF THE RISHICULTURE ASHTANGA (GITANANDA) YOGA

TRADITION ARRIVED TODAY AND YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB! THE COVER IS

LOVELY WITH THE PICTURE OF SWAMIJI AND LAYOUT THROUGHOUT IS GREAT. THE ILLUSTRATIONS COMBINED WITH YOUR EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN

OBSERVATIONS MAKE THIS MANUAL A JEWEL CONTRIBUTION TO THE LITERATURE Swami Anandakapila Saraswathi drjonnm

Truly a great book. Me keep telling the students and everyone else about this book too. Each one must have a copy - whether they are students or teachers. It is the A to Z of the Basic HathaYoga Practices as followed and practised by The Rishiculture AshtangaYoga Paramparya.

ThankYou Sir for giving it as a book and maikng it accessible to all of us.

meena--- On Wed, 18/11/09, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat2001 wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat2001 Blessings on the new Hatha Yoga book by Dr Ananda Date: Wednesday, 18 November, 2009, 9:22 PM

i am so blessed in my life to have blessings from so many loving yoga elders and this helps me to do more than everdr ananda

----- Forwarded Message ----JONN MUMFORD <drjonnm (AT) ozemail (DOT) com.au>Wed, November 18, 2009 6:55:27 PMTHANK YOU

DEAR DR. ANANDA:

THE HATHA YOGA PRACTICES OF THE RISHICULTURE ASHTANGA (GITANANDA) YOGA TRADITION ARRIVED TODAY AND YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB!

THE COVER IS LOVELY WITH THE PICTURE OF SWAMIJI AND LAYOUT THROUGHOUT IS GREAT.

THE ILLUSTRATIONS COMBINED WITH YOUR EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN OBSERVATIONS MAKE THIS MANUAL A JEWEL CONTRIBUTION TO THE LITERATURE

Swami Anandakapila Saraswathi

drjonnm (AT) ozemail (DOT) com.au

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.