IndiaDivine.org

Fw: The Yoga News - March, 2010 issue is here ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

excellent work from Michael as usual!! Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Mobile: 9842311433 Website: www.icyer.com www..orghttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r----- Forwarded Message ----Yogacharya <infoanandaSent: Mon, March 1, 2010 1:57:01 PMThe Yoga News - March, 2010 issue is here ...

The Yoga News - March, 2010 issue is here ...

The Yoga News IN THIS ISSUE March 1st, 2010 Technology Stress: Yoga Offers a Way Out Studies are now revealing that our automated lifestyles are leading directly to a lot more physical and psychological troubles - things like body pain, eyesight impairment, hypertension, obesity, depression and anti-social behaviour. If you do yoga, then you know that there’s a lot exercises that can help to manage this stress on the body and mind. But alone, the yoga exercises are not enough. ... Read the full article here ... The Burden of Money "Money can't buy happiness." It's as recognizable a piece of universal wisdom as you can find ... one of those things we all know, but have a hard time embracing. Every once in awhile, though, I hear a story of someone who, for whatever reason, has been able to touch the profound depths of this kind of wisdom and actually find the strength to act upon it. In this case, it was a businessman from Austria named Karl Rabeder. ... Read the full article here

.... Holi The festival of color Second in its exuberance only to Deepavali, Holi is another of the nation-wide celebrations of particular significance in India. Occurring over two days, it begins on Phalgun Purnima, the full moon on March 1, 2010. On the first night, an effigy of the demon Holika is burnt in a huge bonfire. People spend the second day throwing coloured powder and water at each other. ... Read the full

article here ... Blog Posts to Check Out! Why Are There So Many New Yoga Styles Today? Yoga: the new "Get Out of Jail FREE" card. "I just wanted to send you a quick e-mail and let you know that I am truly enjoying your e-mails and the yoga course. I am in a yoga teacher program now, but I have learned more from your stuff than anything I learned in class. I am grateful for all that you are doing for Yoga. Namaste!" ~ Marie Neugent ~ The Yoga News your monthly

yoga e-zine PUBLISHED BY: International Yogalayam EDITOR: Yogacharya EMAIL: Editor INFO: Submission Guidelines Advertising Rates Subscribe here for FREE FEEDBACK Please send us your comments about content, feedback or suggestions on how to improve this e-zine. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR Send Letters to the Editor, or Opinion Editorials. CONTACT THE YOGA NEWS Send your general questions and queries to the Editor. SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOGA NEWS Did a friend forward this e-zine to you? Sign up and have it delivered to your own email every month, FREE! To , visit http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/yoga-news.html. ARCHIVES Read all the past issues of The Yoga News at http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/yoga-news.html. BECOME A YOGA AFFILIATE Help promote International Yogalayam's yoga educational programs on your

website, and earn 50% commission. Find out more about our Yoga Affiliate Program. International Yogalayam / writer's guidelines / link to The Yoga News / your comments? / our affiliate program © 2010 International Yogalayam,