Remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OHM NAMONARAYANA

just by telling kalasarpa dosha is not enough we

should also see the cancellation of such dosha's by

strong guru,surya,shani.

it needs to be analysed.and it takes time too.

well let's talk about sucess u had your choice in your

life at some stage one or the other like the period

between 1995 to 97 u had good chance of getting into

strong position.

u are suspecious about everything now because -ve ness

creeped in to u.

well as i can see some else dosha in your kundli

rather not kalasarpa, so i suggest to you wearing lot

of rudrakshas as possible.

s if a tantrik ritual is performed against odds of

rahu ketu,shani,surya and mangala it can be overcomed.

that is why i suggest you to worship kali if possible

dakshina kali would be great.

stay put because if you loose confidence like this you

are widening your beleife in dharama or goodness.

make sure every friday u go todevi temple and offer a

cocnut with kaphoor and sinddor on it .

small remidies can be mensioned here but iwill go

through the kundli once agin and give you the exact

timmings if in case of messanger is used.

worship kali she will take out all karmas out of you.

So long

OHM GURUJI OHM NAMONARAYANA

--- yogi_or <yogior wrote:

> Namasthe,

> Born in Chennai,time of birth is 4.42 A.M,date

> 28/05/1968. I was

> told to be suffering with kalasarpa dosha.Born in

> suklapaksha and

> Saturn lord of 10th and 11th house is in 12th house

> at closer degree

> with destroyer Rahu and hence, I was told I cannot

> earn or achieve

> any thing in my wholelife. Iam 39 years now and to

> till this day Iam

> not earning and depending on somebody else.

> Sometimes I fell like

> joining an ashram or even commiting suicide. I

> earnestly request you

> to let me know a remedy to get me out of this

> curse/dosha.

>

>

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Guest guest

Thanks for your reply.

On 3/2/07, jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn wrote:

OHM NAMONARAYANAjust by telling kalasarpa dosha is not enough weshould also see the cancellation of such dosha's bystrong guru,surya,shani.it needs to be analysed.and it takes time too.

well let's talk about sucess u had your choice in yourlife at some stage one or the other like the periodbetween 1995 to 97 u had good chance of getting intostrong position.u are suspecious about everything now because -ve ness

creeped in to u.well as i can see some else dosha in your kundlirather not kalasarpa, so i suggest to you wearing lotof rudrakshas as possible.s if a tantrik ritual is performed against odds of

rahu ketu,shani,surya and mangala it can be overcomed.that is why i suggest you to worship kali if possibledakshina kali would be great.stay put because if you loose confidence like this youare widening your beleife in dharama or goodness.

make sure every friday u go todevi temple and offer acocnut with kaphoor and sinddor on it .small remidies can be mensioned here but iwill gothrough the kundli once agin and give you the exacttimmings if in case of messanger is used.

worship kali she will take out all karmas out of you.So long OHM GURUJI OHM NAMONARAYANA--- yogi_or <

yogior wrote:> Namasthe, > Born in Chennai,time of birth is 4.42 A.M,date > 28/05/1968. I was > told to be suffering with kalasarpa dosha.Born in> suklapaksha and

> Saturn lord of 10th and 11th house is in 12th house> at closer degree > with destroyer Rahu and hence, I was told I cannot> earn or achieve > any thing in my wholelife. Iam 39 years now and to

> till this day Iam > not earning and depending on somebody else.> Sometimes I fell like > joining an ashram or even commiting suicide. I> earnestly request you > to let me know a remedy to get me out of this > curse/dosha. > > > ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./ -- With best regards,

V.Rajnikanth,yogior,yogi_or,yogi_orMobile : 91 44 9444126639(India),0044 07960234686(London)

Landline : 91 44 26575384,91 44 26572214,efax :17734396237

Guest guest

In Nepal we also worship kali as maa the creator of all living beings(Janani) we pray 'Jayanti Mangala Kali Bhadrakali Kapalini Durga Kshemma Shivadhatri Gujyakali Namostute' Aswell here lots of people wear Rudrakshya.I also wear 3 faced Rudrakshya. Jaya Gurudevjnana murthy <jnanamurthysn wrote: OHM NAMONARAYANAjust by telling kalasarpa dosha is not enough weshould also see the cancellation of such dosha's bystrong guru,surya,shani.it needs to be analysed.and it takes time too.well let's

talk about sucess u had your choice in yourlife at some stage one or the other like the periodbetween 1995 to 97 u had good chance of getting intostrong position.u are suspecious about everything now because -ve nesscreeped in to u.well as i can see some else dosha in your kundlirather not kalasarpa, so i suggest to you wearing lotof rudrakshas as possible.s if a tantrik ritual is performed against odds ofrahu ketu,shani,surya and mangala it can be overcomed.that is why i suggest you to worship kali if possibledakshina kali would be great.stay put because if you loose confidence like this youare widening your beleife in dharama or goodness.make sure every friday u go todevi temple and offer acocnut with kaphoor and sinddor on it .small remidies can be mensioned here but iwill gothrough the kundli once agin and give you the exacttimmings if in case of messanger is

used.worship kali she will take out all karmas out of you.So long OHM GURUJI OHM NAMONARAYANA--- yogi_or <yogior > wrote:> Namasthe, > Born in Chennai,time of birth is 4.42 A.M,date > 28/05/1968. I was > told to be suffering with kalasarpa dosha.Born in> suklapaksha and > Saturn lord of 10th and 11th house is in 12th house> at closer degree > with destroyer Rahu and hence, I was told I cannot> earn or achieve > any thing in my wholelife. Iam 39 years now and to> till this day Iam > not earning and depending on somebody else.> Sometimes I fell like > joining an ashram or even commiting suicide. I> earnestly request you > to let me know a remedy to get me out of this > curse/dosha. > > >

________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Guest guest

Please take kal Sarpa Nivaran Diksha from Guru Dev and do sadhana they suggest.

Thanks

Bhushan

yogi_or <yogior Sent: Monday, March 5, 2007 4:03:54 PM Remedy

Namasthe, Born in Chennai,time of birth is 4.42 A.M,date 28/05/1968. I was told to be suffering with kalasarpa dosha.Born in suklapaksha and Saturn lord of 10th and 11th house is in 12th house at closer degree with destroyer Rahu and hence, I was told I cannot earn or achieve any thing in my wholelife. Iam 39 years now and to till this day Iam not earning and depending on somebody else. Sometimes I fell like joining an ashram or even commiting suicide.For seven years I have been waering Ruby in my left ring figure,I earnestly request you to let me know a remedy to get me out of this curse/dosha.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.