kundalini enquiry,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Reading through your email there are two striking characteristics of yours,

1. Look at everything in terms of physical/gross plane

2. Do not believe/non - faith in whats told/written

With these two as your primary characteristic it will be difficult/impossible to make you understand.

Anyways few guidelines that you need to understand,

1. This is not a typical chemistry experiement wherein you as my senior tried something and got X result and when i do the same experiement, i am expected to get the same result....X, this field is based on two important characterisitic, FAITH & DEVOTION and one more SADGURUDEV, if you happen to have these two important characteristic within you along with a SADGURUDEV then not just Kundalini the whole universe will be for you to play.

My sincere take for you, would be rather than wondering/thinking about theory why don't you take it up with Gurudev and try out the sadhanas yourself and see the results rather than asking for others experiences, which is irrelevant and aganist your own characteristic that i have listed above.

Hopefully my response is not as blunt as your question.

sam_gil2003 <sam-gil73 Sent: Monday, 28 May, 2007 7:42:09 PM kundalini enquiry,

Jai guru deva,There are some difficuilties that comes in my mind about when ever i read the experiences posted of people in siddhashram website regarding there kundilini being .i have read a lot about the autobiographies of great yogies like paramsha yogananda in which one could read of a saint called as sleep less saint who used to meditate nearly 18-20 hours a day.And also of many other people who had done hi order of penance to acquire samadhi and free themselves of allo karams of past lives.But the experiences of people posted in siddhashram website in which a person takes justone diksha and gets all his kundili power being awakened is strange to me??How can a person with doing much of austirities and penance can reach that stage?Definately i think that was due to grace of Dr.shrimali only.But after his death I do not think that one could get that.It will take nearly many years even after taking a

diksha.I am a student of commerce and had been for quite a fews years doing experiments with my kundilini.Let me put my results that meet of the experience of one great yogi "gopi krishan".Just as a roket attached to ground needs nearly 11.18km/s knows escape velocity to free itself from earth similarly in dhyan one need to generate such a great intencity which is not possible in few months in fact it is not a childs play .i myself tried that and had failed .then tell how come one could do that with just one diksha .I am pretty sure that still he would require many years.Similarly ,recent edition of MTY tells of poorva janam krit dosha nivaran sadhana .Impressions made on the sub concious mind do not go easily how come it could help remove the bad one has done in once past live .Iam sorry if I am blunt but i am interested in the theory of siddhashram web site.If you know of any persons experience

then kindly tell me.Thanking You.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

Dear Friend, First of all i would like to tell you that its matter of will power if you really have high level of will power then definatly u will reach to any level in very less amount of time but your will should really be upto the top level,it should make higher sitting nature to think about you infact it should be able to make spreme bliss understand that ho wbadly you want to be on that level rest comes on its own. so Gurudev`s visit to this earth and doin all this impossible things is a result of crores of disciples will power and their love.so plant this will power in you be restless for what you want and i m sure will get in very short time. As you have said yogananda had done 19 to 18 hours meditation to get it ,sorry he was not doin it to get on to that stage but he was doin it after reaching to that stage to njoy his spreme bliss. Best Of Luck.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

dear gurubhai, firstly i would like to tell you that what have you heard about guruji or shakti pat is not correctly true . i would like to tell you that now also people are there who has awaken their kundali within first shaktipaat. but the experience is differnet from one to other. firstly i would like to tell that taking diksha of kundali jagran does not means completely awakening of kundalinin , it exactly means awakening of kundalini in some percentage. a normal man is having only 4~5 percent of kunalini awakening . where as a high order scientist is having around 8% kundalinin awakening. kundalini jagran by diksha means it starts awakening because if it even start awakening it goes in bigger percentage in path of time. guruji now also awakens kundalini according to the capability of ones body which one could tolerate . if he gives more power and awaken than there are chances of blood vomiting and other diseases. so guru

knows how much percenetage of kunalini to be awakened in different persons. after it was guru grace and persons sadhana that how long he could go in coming time. because with sadhana and guru grace his body gets capability and also the percentage of kunalinin power increases in body giving him everthing in life. so dont remain in any illusion that it was not possible today , it can possible even today and if you really want to know about kundalini please read kundalini nadh brahm book written by gurudev. with regards sumit sharma rote: Jai guru deva,There are some difficuilties that comes in my mind about when ever i read the experiences posted of people in siddhashram website regarding there kundilini being .i have read a lot about the autobiographies of great yogies like paramsha yogananda in which one could read of a saint called as sleep less saint who used to meditate nearly 18-20 hours a day.And also of many other people who had done hi order of penance to acquire samadhi and free themselves of allo karams of past lives.But the experiences of people posted in siddhashram website in which a person takes justone diksha and gets all his kundili power being awakened is strange to me??How can a person with doing much of

austirities and penance can reach that stage?Definately i think that was due to grace of Dr.shrimali only.But after his death I do not think that one could get that.It will take nearly many years even after taking a diksha.I am a student of commerce and had been for quite a fews years doing experiments with my kundilini.Let me put my results that meet of the experience of one great yogi "gopi krishan".Just as a roket attached to ground needs nearly 11.18km/s knows escape velocity to free itself from earth similarly in dhyan one need to generate such a great intencity which is not possible in few months in fact it is not a childs play .i myself tried that and had failed .then tell how come one could do that with just one diksha .I am pretty sure that still he would require many years.Similarly ,recent edition of MTY tells of poorva janam krit dosha nivaran sadhana .Impressions made on the sub concious mind

do not go easily how come it could help remove the bad one has done in once past live .Iam sorry if I am blunt but i am interested in the theory of siddhashram web site.If you know of any persons experience then kindly tell me.Thanking You.

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!