IndiaDivine.org

RE: Jai Gurudev

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev is there anybody from panipat"Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)" <santosh.kumar.xinb2a wrote: Jai Gurudev, ......................................................................................Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring

procedures................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ V C [siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk] Monday, June 04, 2007 6:08 PMKumar, Santosh (XINB2A)Re: Jai Gurudev You are very lucky indeed that you have the opportunity to learn from each other and do group sadhanas. Please share your experiences! In UK I am am more or less alone in London (as far as I am aware). I wish i could also learn more sadhanas and make my life fruitful. Vivek "Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)" <santosh.kumar.xinb2a (AT) fmr (DOT) com>V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>Monday, 4 June, 2007 1:15:38 PMRE: Jai Gurudev As said this can be done on any Friday, but it is your wish/convenience when do you want to perform it. Plan accordingly. We some Gurubhais in Bangalore are doing it in a group as we got very good results while performing some other sadhnas. Jay Gurudev. Regards.Santosh................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Fidelity Business Services

India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring

procedures................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ V C [siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk] Monday, June 04, 2007 5:40 PMKumar, Santosh (XINB2A)Re: Jai Gurudev Thanks! This is one for next year then!! Vivek " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)" <santosh.kumar.xinb2a (AT) fmr (DOT) com>V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>Monday, 4 June, 2007 1:08:33 PMRE: Jai Gurudev Dear V C, Jai Gurudev Vindhyavasini is said to be combined form of MahaLaxmi, MahaSaraswati as well as MahaKali. So you get benefits corresponding to all these 3 deities. This sadhna is among rare and undisclosed sadhnas as it is so powerful that it gives same power as you get from doing tantric mahavidya sadhnas to get uplifted physically as well as spiritually. In Vishwamitra’s words: “Vindhyavasini sadhna is among the best sadhna of life”. In Trijata Aghori’s (famous Tantric) word: “It is a very high level sadhna to connect directly to Siddhashram”. Jai Gurudev. Regards.Santosh................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have

received it in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring procedures................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ V C [siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk] Monday, June 04, 2007 5:28 PMKumar, Santosh (XINB2A)Re: Jai Gurudev Thanks very very kind of you. But i will pass on that this time - thanks for the

offer though. Perhaps next time. What is the effect of teh sadhana, by the way? " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)" <santosh.kumar.xinb2a (AT) fmr (DOT) com>V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>Monday, 4 June, 2007 12:54:11 PMRE: Jai Gurudev Dear V C, Jai Gurudev Unfortunately the attachment of Vindhyavasini sadhna is in Hindi, scanned pages of May issue of Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan magazine. If you still want the attachments, please let me know. I can translate the sadhna part in English if you want (give me some time for the same). Please note that although you can do the same sadhna on any Friday

but 20th of June is “Vindhyavasini Siddhi Day”. Jai Gurudev. Regards.Santosh................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have

received it in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring procedures................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ V C [siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk] Monday, June 04, 2007 5:15 PMKumar, Santosh (XINB2A)Jai Gurudev I am from London , UK . Can you send

me the attachment of the Vindhyavasini sadhana which you mentioned. Please only send it if its in english (as i cannot read hindi). Best regards Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. Answers - Got a

question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now. Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection

and 1GB storage with All New Mail. Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. With Warm Regards Amit Juneja (M)9215736237, 9991110978

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.