IndiaDivine.org

be careful in who you initiate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Hi anurag,

I doubt if something like that could happen.

As its is, in Shivirs, the Dikshas are given to anyone who go for it, there is no test as such for taking Gurudiksha, or any other Diksha.

Taking Gurudiksha is not enough, its just a start, he will not be able to make any progress unless he is on a devine path, and Guruji see that. As a matter of fact, the whole Universe is controlled by Mantras, and even Gods are helpless, if someone starts misusing the Siddha Mantras. And that's the very reason, why Guru Parampara exists. Guru acts like a Guarantor for his deciple. And Guru blesses only the right one, and only those could make progress.

Secondly, getting in touch with Gurudev itself is the first place for any spiritual progress. Different people will start at different position in life. Once they take Gurudiksha, they will come in touch with other Gurubhais, and will transform themselves. We can not expect everyone at same level.

As it is there are so many barriers to make progress in spiritual worls, we need not add any further barrier to someone to get knowledge and do some progress. If Gurudev himself do not have any issue, who are we to have?

Nothing can bring bad name to Gurudev, he is well above any speculations, or bad words. In fact it will be shame one someone who could not bring-in some change in him/her self, even after taking Diksha. Its a waste of time for himself.

In life no one can predict what will happen. Even a chosen one can get on a bad track, that is his own actions and "Prarabdha", and he / she alone has to try to change it. There can be many ups and downs and we have to face it. As Gurubhai's we have to help others to join us. And leave it to themselves and Gods to decide their future.

Regards,

Anand

Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974 Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2007 11:35:06 AM be careful in who you initiate

Dear Guru Bhais,

I have a request towards you share the spiritual knowledge with great caution.

and give the subscription of the magazine to only the right people. Judge that person before giving/ sharing anything.

We should not become greedy for dikshaas, to the extent that we give free subscription to anyone so that we can get dikshaas from Gurudev. This way what we will nurture is only greed and at the same time rather than helping Pujya Gurudev we are creating lot of trouble for Pujya Gurudev.

Gurudev can give u dikshaas if there is devotion from your side, all you have to do is pray to him

with a sincere heart.

If we share this knowledge with wrong persons then such persons will only back stab you, bring bad name to our Gurudev and Siddhashrama Sadhak Parivaar.

Jai Gurudev,

Anurag

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Hi Ananda,

I guess you are mistaken if you think that anybody can get into shivirs. Getting into shivir is

the first step. Then after getting into shivir and and after having listen to Gurudev and then deciding to take diksha is the next step.

and mind you nothing of this happens without Gurudev's permission and other divine beings.

I don't agree with your 3rd point. You are saying things out of sheer optimism. However not all events turn into

favourable ones.

What you see as barriers are the tests for one to go to the next levels. What i suggested was not a barrier

but a test. How can you be 100% sure that Gurudev does not have problem with it?

And Gurudev does test each n every disciple of his. All i am requesting is to keep your intellect open. People can fool

you with sweet words, temporary good behaviour for short term material gains, one should be smart and patient enough

to identify such a person.

You say as if there no tests in this society.

Yes its not a waste of his time but our time as well. Better is to let that person come to a level when he/ she can do justice

with diksha. Its better for his/ hers future growth only.

One cannot stop making decisions just because one cannot predict everything. We live in statistical correctness and the correctness

relative to us.

I guess you would agree that its better to have 0 padam's as compared to having 10,000 and then to worry about how should deal with

10,000 of them. We can deal with few and use the time is more productive than to spend it in dealing with padam's.

Precuation is better than cure.

Jai Gurudev,

Anurag

On 8/13/07, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

Hi anurag,

As its is, in Shivirs, the Dikshas are given to anyone who go for it, there is no test as such for taking Gurudiksha, or any other Diksha.

Taking Gurudiksha is not enough, its just a start, he will not be able to make any progress unless he is on a devine path, and Guruji see that. As a matter of fact, the whole Universe is controlled by Mantras, and even Gods are helpless, if someone starts misusing the Siddha Mantras. And that's the very reason, why Guru Parampara exists. Guru acts like a Guarantor for his deciple. And Guru blesses only the right one, and only those could make progress.

Secondly, getting in touch with Gurudev itself is the first place for any spiritual progress. Different people will start at different position in life. Once they take Gurudiksha, they will come in touch with other Gurubhais, and will transform themselves. We can not expect everyone at same level.

As it is there are so many barriers to make progress in spiritual worls, we need not add any further barrier to someone to get knowledge and do some progress. If Gurudev himself do not have any issue, who are we to have?

Nothing can bring bad name to Gurudev, he is well above any speculations, or bad words. In fact it will be shame one someone who could not bring-in some change in him/her self, even after taking Diksha. Its a waste of time for himself.

In life no one can predict what will happen. Even a chosen one can get on a bad track, that is his own actions and " Prarabdha " , and he / she alone has to try to change it. There can be many ups and downs and we have to face it. As Gurubhai's we have to help others to join us. And leave it to themselves and Gods to decide their future.

Regards,

Anand

Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974@

gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2007 11:35:06 AM be careful in who you initiate

Dear Guru Bhais,

and give the subscription of the magazine to only the right people. Judge that person before giving/ sharing anything.

We should not become greedy for dikshaas, to the extent that we give free subscription to anyone so that we can get dikshaas from Gurudev. This way what we will nurture is only greed and at the same time rather than helping Pujya Gurudev we are creating lot of trouble for Pujya Gurudev.

Gurudev can give u dikshaas if there is devotion from your side, all you have to do is pray to him

with a sincere heart.

If we share this knowledge with wrong persons then such persons will only back stab you, bring bad name to our Gurudev and Siddhashrama Sadhak Parivaar.

Jai Gurudev,

Anurag

Be a better Globetrotter.

Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Hi Anurag,

I do not agree to you, as you and I have different views.

I do not want to start a chain of mails, so stopping here only.

One last thing I would say, Guru is next to God. God gives equal opportunities for everyone to succeed. Its their own hardwork that pays off.

Regards,

Anand

Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974 Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 8:29:11 PMRe: be careful in who you initiate

Hi Ananda,

I guess you are mistaken if you think that anybody can get into shivirs. Getting into shivir is

the first step. Then after getting into shivir and and after having listen to Gurudev and then deciding to take diksha is the next step.

and mind you nothing of this happens without Gurudev's permission and other divine beings.

I don't agree with your 3rd point. You are saying things out of sheer optimism. However not all events turn into

favourable ones.

What you see as barriers are the tests for one to go to the next levels. What i suggested was not a barrier

but a test. How can you be 100% sure that Gurudev does not have problem with it?

And Gurudev does test each n every disciple of his. All i am requesting is to keep your intellect open. People can fool

you with sweet words, temporary good behaviour for short term material gains, one should be smart and patient enough

to identify such a person.

You say as if there no tests in this society.

Yes its not a waste of his time but our time as well. Better is to let that person come to a level when he/ she can do justice

with diksha. Its better for his/ hers future growth only.

One cannot stop making decisions just because one cannot predict everything. We live in statistical correctness and the correctness

relative to us.

I guess you would agree that its better to have 0 padam's as compared to having 10,000 and then to worry about how should deal with

10,000 of them. We can deal with few and use the time is more productive than to spend it in dealing with padam's.

Precuation is better than cure.

Jai Gurudev,

Anurag

On 8/13/07, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

Hi anurag,

In life no one can predict what will happen. Even a chosen one can get on a bad track, that is his own actions and "Prarabdha", and he / she alone has to try to change it. There can be many ups and downs and we have to face it. As Gurubhai's we have to help others to join us. And leave it to themselves and Gods to decide their future.

Regards,

Anand

Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974@ gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2007 11:35:06 AM be careful in who you initiate

Dear Guru Bhais,

with a sincere heart.

Jai Gurudev,

Anurag

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.