IndiaDivine.org

Opportunity for Guruseva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brothers and sisters.. the response I have received for help in the translation of His work is amazing. The messages, both on the forum and in private have been phenominal. He must be SO proud that His children are about to undertake this mammoth task to further His name, teachings and divine message. May you reap the fruits of your efforts.

Anupam bhai.. we will take on board your suggestion and start with the books you mentioned. Manoj bhai, and others.. thanks for your offer of support. You are the instruments who will be central to this project.

I would like this to be a united effort, so let us share our ideas and suggestions about how the best way tp go about this is. Should the translation work be started simultaneous to a number of books or should we do one book at a time? Perhaps each of you can start the work and then a rotation system can be put in place so that someone else's translation is proof read a number of times before it is made 'official'?

Ideas are welcome! Should we choose a particular day to start? I will contact gurudham and request the Gurujis to bless us with success, and give us instructions if any.

Jai Gurudev

V

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

It is our great luck that Guruji has given us permission to translate his works, which are real gems.I wish my Hindi skill were as good as my English skill to translate effectively.Manoj bhai, Tantrik Siddhiyan book is available in English. That book is out of print in English now. The title of the book is " The Power of Tantra " . I recently got that book in a old books store.

Regards,Jai GurudevSaravanaOn 9 Oct 2007 06:38:13 -0000, MANOJ GILDA <manojgilda

> wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

I am very strong in translation with excellent command over hindi and english.

I can start working on some of the books & articles.

Building an autobiography on SADGURUDEV is simply a HIMALAYAN TASK.

I think you can start with books like GURUDEV, SHISHYOPNISHAD, TANTRIK SIDDHIYA, HIMALAY KE YOGIYON KI GUPT SIDDHIYA ETC.

Then a book on TANTRA could perhaps be identified, which can be translated to ensure that the READERS DO UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING OF TANTRA & ITS APPLICATION.

I have been fortunate to read many of his books.

PUBLICATION & PRINTING OF SOME OF THE BOOKS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED & I LONG TO HAVE COPIES OF THE SAME.

For any kind of help you need in terms of translation do let me know.

Gurusevak,

Manoj Gilda.

Mobile : 009923798844.

manojgilda

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 V C wrote :

>Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters.

>

>I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi, can also benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far and wide in UK and Europe. Many people will benefit. I doubt books like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will find a way around this.

>

>I have also been made aware that there is not one single book which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official biography.

>

>We are looking for brothers or sisters who will be willing to help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your English needs to be perfect. We may also require proofreaders etc.

>

>Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.

>

>Jai Gurudev

>

>

> _________

>Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

-- Regards,Saravana Kumar

Jai GURU dev ! There is one book called Nikhilam or like, that describes GURU ji but is rare book. I got the book from Nepal sadhaks who were distributing it after reprint in some sadhana shibir(Guru Purnima Jaggannathpuri 2001). Any body from Nepal can help. It's long time back I also don't remember where I have kept my copy because of so many transfers.I will try to find it in my home as well as Home town once I am there. Regards, Gurubhai patelvishal18 <patelvishal18 wrote: jay gurudev.i am living in united states, and that a great peace of news from your side to have our poojya gurudevs book translated to english... according to me the first book which you should go for translation must be "SMASHAN BHAIRAVI" written by poojya gurudev.hope guruji bless us with the idea.thanking youvishal patel , V C <siddhiwala1997 wrote:>> Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters.> > I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi, can also benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far and

wide in UK and Europe. Many people will benefit. I doubt books like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will find a way around this. > > I have also been made aware that there is not one single book which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official biography.> > We are looking for brothers or sisters who will be willing to help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your English needs to be

perfect. We may also require proofreaders etc.> > Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.> > Jai Gurudev> > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html>

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

I have read this book and is available with one of the sadhaks over here at bangalore.On 10/11/07, lamber singh <

vidyarthi_ls wrote:

Jai GURU dev ! There is one book called Nikhilam or like, that describes GURU ji but is rare book. I got the book from Nepal sadhaks who were distributing it after reprint in some sadhana shibir(Guru Purnima Jaggannathpuri 2001). Any body from Nepal can help. It's long time back I also don't remember where I have kept my copy because of so many transfers.I will try to find it in my home as well as Home town once I am there. Regards, Gurubhai patelvishal18 <patelvishal18@

> wrote: jay gurudev.

i am living in united states, and that a great peace of news from your side to have our poojya gurudevs book translated to english... according to me the first book which you should go for translation

must be " SMASHAN BHAIRAVI " written by poojya gurudev.hope guruji bless us with the idea.thanking youvishal patel

, V C <siddhiwala1997 wrote:>> Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters.> > I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi, can also benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far and

wide in UK and Europe. Many people will benefit. I doubt books like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the

east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will find a way around this. > > I have also been made aware that there is not one single book which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official biography.> > We are looking for brothers or sisters who will be willing to help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your English needs to be

perfect. We may also require proofreaders etc.> > Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.> > Jai Gurudev> > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

> Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

-- Keep CreatingUmeshStay Hungry, Stay Foolish

Jai gurudev,

I feel let us make some conscious & small efforts by picking up small sized books like say GURUDEV, HANSA UDHOO GAGAN KI ORE, SHISHYOPNISHAD etc.

Let us assign responsibilities by a person.

Gurusevak,

Manoj Gilda.

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 V C wrote :

>Brothers and sisters.. the response I have received for help in the translation of His work is amazing. The messages, both on the forum and in private have been phenominal. He must be SO proud that His children are about to undertake this mammoth task to further His name, teachings and divine message. May you reap the fruits of your efforts.

>

>Anupam bhai.. we will take on board your suggestion and start with the books you mentioned. Manoj bhai, and others.. thanks for your offer of support. You are the instruments who will be central to this project.

>

>I would like this to be a united effort, so let us share our ideas and suggestions about how the best way tp go about this is. Should the translation work be started simultaneous to a number of books or should we do one book at a time? Perhaps each of you can start the work and then a rotation system can be put in place so that someone else's translation is proof read a number of times before it is made 'official'?

>

>Ideas are welcome! Should we choose a particular day to start? I will contact gurudham and request the Gurujis to bless us with success, and give us instructions if any.

>

>Jai Gurudev

>

>V

>

>

> _________

> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it

>now.

>http://uk.answers./

Jai Gurudev,

Well, the task you are going to undertake is really a great one and

the HIMALYAN TASK as stated Manoj. Sadgurudev himself has told that

it'd take about 300 years for the world to know what Narayan Dutt

Shrimali is !!! No matter what, Keep the spirit up, it's our

duty.Let's see what each of us can do . As Anand made his Guru known

to the world, now it's upto us to make our revered Sadgurudev well-

known.

Yes I agree Manoj Bhai, but not just some but too many of Gurudev's

books are not in print. THere's a book called " Amar Bhavisyavaniya "

by Sadgurudev which, I heard, Gurudev asked back all the copies

after its release. I guess there could be only few about 3-4 copies

are left with people by Gurudev's divine grace.

And what about " Aham Bramhasmi "

does any one got it?

May this Navaratri bring the prospertiy, success, bliss and above

all the pure devotion and faith to the Holy Feet of Revered Swami.

Jai Gurudev

, " MANOJ GILDA " <manojgilda

wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> I am very strong in translation with excellent command over hindi

and english.

>

> I can start working on some of the books & articles.

>

> Building an autobiography on SADGURUDEV is simply a HIMALAYAN TASK.

>

> I think you can start with books like GURUDEV, SHISHYOPNISHAD,

TANTRIK SIDDHIYA, HIMALAY KE YOGIYON KI GUPT SIDDHIYA ETC.

>

> Then a book on TANTRA could perhaps be identified, which can be

translated to ensure that the READERS DO UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING

OF TANTRA & ITS APPLICATION.

>

> I have been fortunate to read many of his books.

>

> PUBLICATION & PRINTING OF SOME OF THE BOOKS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

& I LONG TO HAVE COPIES OF THE SAME.

>

> For any kind of help you need in terms of translation do let me

know.

>

> Gurusevak,

>

>

> Manoj Gilda.

> Mobile : 009923798844.

> manojgilda

>

>

> On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 V C wrote :

> >Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters.

> >

> >I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his

permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into

english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi, can also

benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the

transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far

and wide in UK and Europe. Many people will benefit. I doubt books

like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan

Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the

east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially

going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his

experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can

create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will

find a way around this.

> >

> >I have also been made aware that there is not one single book

which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If

that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together

and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official

biography.

> >

> >We are looking for brothers or sisters who will be willing to

help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your

English needs to be perfect. We may also require proofreaders etc.

> >

> >Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.

> >

> >Jai Gurudev

> >

> >

> > _________

> >Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For

Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

>