IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Remedy for SHANI DHAIYA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana!!! Greetings for Jamie and all Gurubhai's!!! I will appreciate your inputs.I will certainly follow this from Oct. You mean 24000/28=858 times, it would be for 1 month or the whole 2 and half years???. Please let me know that. Do I need to wear any GEM also? Appeal from all gurubhais, if they have good hand also in

Astrology. Please look into my details and tell me when SHANI DHAIYA is going to start? My birth details are again here:-Gaurav gupta26 jan 1982Place of Birth :- AGRA (U.P.)Time of Birth :- 10:55 AM (tuesday) jamie kool <jamie_kool2 wrote: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:11:17 +0000 (GMT)jamie kool <jamie_kool2Re: Remedy for SHANI

DHAIYAgaurav827Dear one, Do you mean u are to have sade saati starting october.......!? i am no astrologer......but can provide certain remedies......One option is to recite the navagraha stotra part of shani...which is:Om Neelanjana samaabhaasam raviputram yamaagrajam chhaaya maartandasambhootam tam namaami shanaishcharamAnother is:Recite this mantra for 24000 times within 28 days.....Om praam preem prowm sah shanaaye namahOne more is:every saturday go to hanuman temple.....this is commonly done and you can ask temple priest for what exactly you need to offer the deity(i think it is til oil mixed with other ingredient.) on his feet....before that look at your reflection in this oil mixture n pray and only then make the offering.No need to be scared......gurudeva is with you and so is the

Lord....be braveregards,jay__________________-, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR., ":-) gaurav" <gaurav827 wrote: Om Namo Narayana!!! Can anyone provide me remedy for Shani Dhaiya?I would be under Shani DHAIYA in oct probably, I am very scared. My birth details are

Gaurav gupta26 jan 1982Place of Birth :- AGRA (U.P.)Time of Birth :- 10:55 AM (tuesday) Please add your inputs , it would be appreciated. Gaurav Gupta Sr.Network Eng. (CSS

Group) Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Gaurav Gupta Sr.Network Eng. (CSS

Group)

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.