IndiaDivine.org

few things on alchemy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all ,we have confirmed hidden tresures here in andhra pradesh by gujarat guru now expired, Can any one take these out, the spirits guarding here are stronger, guru should be powerful like aghori or yakshini type.regards--- On Mon, 8/3/09, raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil wrote:raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil few things on alchemy Date: Monday, August 3, 2009, 5:12 AM

hence the purification of all materials is an important thing in the alchemy, here I am sharing processes to obtain pure mercury and copper

for pure mercury:

1) triturate hingul( singraf)in the juice of neem leaf or bel leaf

place it in the paatal yantra, give fire for about 5 -6 hours and wash it with hot or warm water. thus pure mercury can be obtain

2) triturate hingul in the juice of lemon for 4 hours and then place the mixture in damaru yantra. heat in fire for 4-5 hours and thus the mercury is obtain with ash which should be applied for washing with hot water.

for copper:

1)take blue vitriol(nila thota, tutth, copper sulphate). powder it, mix it in the Luke warm water and place it in the aluminum vessel .keep aside thus thus the pure copper will be separated.

mohanlal agraval ji is having a really deep knowledge of this science. he has remain author of dhumravedha and aghor nagara vage and living in gujarat state. he has learn alchemy from chaudhari atarsinhji verma , who is considered as one of the best rasyanigya in india. he is still alive and living in merath with age of 105 years almost. he learn this science from an ascentic of girnar.

mohanlalji shared his experiences.

" once i was in the function of my relative. I was stranding near a pot washing area. a sadhu came and picked up rice from left over. i asked my nephew to bring food for him. he took rice and settled under a tree.

he smoked challam and throw ash on the vessel. and went . but when he throw ash , the sound came. i asked my nephew to check. he came with a gold stone was looking like a stone of chhillam.i took it and ran to search of that sadhu. he did not went too far. i asked him to stop. he asked me that why i did stopped him . i said your chillam stone....he said its for you because u given me food. he made a gold from stone of chillam...but when i request him he refused to teach me...and went.

he took the rice from left over and throwed gold as left over

and we do verse vise"

" once I was in a bhandara in mount abu. in the dark night i heard

shouts near a tent. when i went there, there was a sadhu with burning beards and some vessels and other things were also there. i understood that he is preparing gold. I helped him in cooling fire of his beard applied medicine. his face did also burnt a little. he said that please do not tell this incident to anyone. i asked him not to worry . he did the process and I helped him. hen it was nearly morning all the flats of copper which were placed on vessels became gold. he said we want to arrange bhandara (ceremony of god)and for that i was needing to do this. take one of the flat and do not disclose what you seen from your eyes.

i refuse to take a gold and i asked him the process but he said he cant say the process without guru's permission. his guru keshavanad ji is in nepal. and keshavanandji is guru bhai of my dada guru. "

jai gurudev

raghunath