IndiaDivine.org

Help Me!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev Bhai,

Dont worry I have faced problems which you cant even imagine !!!

Keep faith dont lose heart bhai.

In humanlife there comes situation where you have to face the whole world.

WELL THE ANSWER IS MEET TRIMUTHI GURUDEV AT THE EARLIEST

OPEN TO HEART TO GURUDEV AND THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS

KEEP FAITH ...

WHEN I LOST JOB MULTIPLE TIMES ALWAYS I RELIED ON GURUDEV

YOU CAN WEAR A KAVACH IF YOU CANNOT DO SADHANA

I EVEN CAME ABROAD CURRENTLY AFTER LOSING JOB INITIALLY

GOOD LUCK BROTHER

Jaijith

--- On Tue, 8/18/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 wrote:

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Help Me!!!! Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 12:34 AM

Jai gurudev,For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart. Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against hope.Date - 21 September, 1981Place - Kanpur (U.P.)Time - 00:12 AMPlease help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year.

Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me. Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.Regards,k

Jai Gurudev

Dear Vishal,

Read through your email and i assume you are in kanpur. I would like to ask you few questions that you could use as pointers for a self analysis,

1. You mention you are disciple of SadGurudev, have you been doing your daily Guru sadhana?

2. You say you have been facing problems in all your fronts for the past 7 years, have you got in touch with Gurudev and spoken out your problem and requested for his guidance?

I ask these questions for a reason, the reason being, we all disciples reflect the energies and knowledge from a source and the source being SadGurudev. Our responses in this forum will be completely subjective and with limited and narrow vision. Your problem seems grave and you should seek Gurudevs guidance immediately if you have not done so already. Shivirs are being held in Chittranjan on Sep 19, 20 and in Ramnagar (U.P) on Sep 26, 27. Both of these places are probably overnight journey from Kanpur, please schedule some time and please seek Gurudevs guidance immediately on the same. It would be preferable you either reach a day earlier or stay back a day later after the shivir for some personal time with Gurudev.

Hope this helps you!

Best Wishes

Chander

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Sent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 1:04:33 PM Help Me!!!!

Jai gurudev,For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart. Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against hope.Date - 21 September, 1981Place - Kanpur (U.P.)Time - 00:12 AMPlease help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year.

Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me. Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.Regards,k

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Thanks for understanding. However, when I say I have tried all the things, I

mean I have tried all I can lay my hands on. With exception of Vammargi I have

tried all- sabar sadhana, kavach ,gurusadhana some to quote on this forum.

I am in touch with some good disciple of Sadguru as well, but these things donot

give result as expected to me while when I use them for others they benefit them

exceptionally well.I got my past karmas checked to ascertain if I may have done

some wrong,but it is like alock which all are unable to open. I get to know

about other life but just knowing their name or photo but not about myself. Even

tried Bhrigu Sahita in hosharipur, they have details since last 5 yrs without

any results. At one point I thought of exploiting this fiancially but then too

it would not give any results if I do it for free it yeilds results but not

otherwise.

I am looking for someone who is at higher level of siddhis to be fair. I know

about Rahu/ketu transit it be precise, but what to do ? I am not looking for

some pain-reducer, but some cure for this. I am afraid, actually I might lose

someone, which I don't want to in the first place.

I hope you would understand the situation better.

Regards,

K

, jay <sspmtyvnew wrote:

>

> Jay Gurudev Bhai,

> Dont worry I have faced problems which you cant even imagine !!!

> Keep faith dont lose heart bhai.

> In humanlife there comes situation where you have to face the whole world.

>  

> WELL THE ANSWER IS MEET TRIMUTHI GURUDEV AT THE EARLIEST

> OPEN TO HEART TO GURUDEV AND THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS

> KEEP FAITH ...

> WHEN I LOST JOB MULTIPLE TIMES ALWAYS I RELIED ON GURUDEV

> YOU CAN WEAR A KAVACH IF YOU CANNOT DO SADHANA

> I EVEN CAME ABROAD CURRENTLY AFTER LOSING JOB INITIALLY

>  

> GOOD LUCK BROTHER

> Jaijith

>  

>

>

> --- On Tue, 8/18/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 wrote:

>

>

> vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803

> Help Me!!!!

>

> Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 12:34 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Jai gurudev,

>

> For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.

Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not

enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all

seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like

hoping against hope.

>

> Date - 21 September, 1981

> Place - Kanpur (U.P.)

> Time - 00:12 AM

>

> Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray

of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it

seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would

someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se

he sadhana siddha hoti hai).

>

> Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing

myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But

even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what

I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made

public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these

sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if

I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all

around me.

> Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in

my future.

>

> Regards,

>

> k

>

Hi,

Just happened to read your email, and I was going to say "welcome in the club".....the difference is my life started falling apart 20years ago, and ever since it's going from bad to worse.....not sure that hearing this will make things easier for you, but at least you shoulf know you are not alone.....

anyway, if you manage to find someone to help you sort out your problems, please please let me know, too......

take care,

amador

--- On Thu, 8/20/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 wrote:

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Re: Help Me!!!! Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 7:14 AM

Thanks for understanding. However, when I say I have tried all the things, I mean I have tried all I can lay my hands on. With exception of Vammargi I have tried all- sabar sadhana, kavach ,gurusadhana some to quote on this forum. I am in touch with some good disciple of Sadguru as well, but these things donot give result as expected to me while when I use them for others they benefit them exceptionally well.I got my past karmas checked to ascertain if I may have done some wrong,but it is like alock which all are unable to open. I get to know about other life but just knowing their name or photo but not about myself. Even tried Bhrigu Sahita in hosharipur, they have details since last 5 yrs without any results. At one point I thought of exploiting this fiancially but then too it would not give any results if I do it for free it yeilds results but not otherwise.I am looking for someone who is at higher level of siddhis to be fair. I know

about Rahu/ketu transit it be precise, but what to do ? I am not looking for some pain-reducer, but some cure for this. I am afraid, actually I might lose someone, which I don't want to in the first place.I hope you would understand the situation better.Regards,K@ s.com, jay <sspmtyvnew@ ...> wrote:>> Jay Gurudev Bhai,> Dont worry I have faced problems which you cant even imagine !!!> Keep faith dont lose heart bhai.> In humanlife there comes situation where you have to face the whole world.> > WELL THE ANSWER IS MEET TRIMUTHI GURUDEV AT THE EARLIEST> OPEN TO HEART TO GURUDEV AND THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS> KEEP FAITH ...> WHEN I LOST JOB MULTIPLE TIMES ALWAYS I RELIED

ON GURUDEV> YOU CAN WEAR A KAVACH IF YOU CANNOT DO SADHANA> I EVEN CAME ABROAD CURRENTLY AFTER LOSING JOB INITIALLY> > GOOD LUCK BROTHER> Jaijith> > > > --- On Tue, 8/18/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...> wrote:> > > vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>> Help Me!!!!> @ s.com> Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 12:34 AM> > > > > > > Jai gurudev,> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart. Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even

health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against hope.> > Date - 21 September, 1981> Place - Kanpur (U.P.)> Time - 00:12 AM> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to

be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me. > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.> > Regards,> > k>

, Ama Dor <amador2907 wrote:

>

> Hi,

>  

> Just happened to read your email, and I was going to say " welcome in the

club " .....the difference is my life started falling apart 20years ago, and ever

since it's going from bad to worse.....not sure that hearing this will make

things easier for you, but at least you shoulf know you are not alone......

>  

> anyway, if you manage to find someone to help you sort out your problems,

please please let me know, too......

>  

> take care,

>  

> amador

>

>

> --- On Thu, 8/20/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 wrote:

>

>

> vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803

> Re: Help Me!!!!

>

> Thursday, August 20, 2009, 7:14 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Thanks for understanding. However, when I say I have tried all the things, I

mean I have tried all I can lay my hands on. With exception of Vammargi I have

tried all- sabar sadhana, kavach ,gurusadhana some to quote on this forum.

> I am in touch with some good disciple of Sadguru as well, but these things

donot give result as expected to me while when I use them for others they

benefit them exceptionally well.I got my past karmas checked to ascertain if I

may have done some wrong,but it is like alock which all are unable to open. I

get to know about other life but just knowing their name or photo but not about

myself. Even tried Bhrigu Sahita in hosharipur, they have details since last 5

yrs without any results. At one point I thought of exploiting this fiancially

but then too it would not give any results if I do it for free it yeilds results

but not otherwise.

>

> I am looking for someone who is at higher level of siddhis to be fair. I know

about Rahu/ketu transit it be precise, but what to do ? I am not looking for

some pain-reducer, but some cure for this. I am afraid, actually I might lose

someone, which I don't want to in the first place.

>

> I hope you would understand the situation better.

> Regards,

> K

> @ s.com, jay <sspmtyvnew@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Jay Gurudev Bhai,

> > Dont worry I have faced problems which you cant even imagine !!!

> > Keep faith dont lose heart bhai.

> > In humanlife there comes situation where you have to face the whole world..

> >  

> > WELL THE ANSWER IS MEET TRIMUTHI GURUDEV AT THE EARLIEST

> > OPEN TO HEART TO GURUDEV AND THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS

> > KEEP FAITH ...

> > WHEN I LOST JOB MULTIPLE TIMES ALWAYS I RELIED ON GURUDEV

> > YOU CAN WEAR A KAVACH IF YOU CANNOT DO SADHANA

> > I EVEN CAME ABROAD CURRENTLY AFTER LOSING JOB INITIALLY

> >  

> > GOOD LUCK BROTHER

> > Jaijith

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 8/18/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>

> > Help Me!!!!

> > @ s.com

> > Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 12:34 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Jai gurudev,

> >

> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.

Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not

enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all

seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like

hoping against hope.

> >

> > Date - 21 September, 1981

> > Place - Kanpur (U.P.)

> > Time - 00:12 AM

> >

> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray

of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it

seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would

someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se

he sadhana siddha hoti hai).

> >

> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing

myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one..

But even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get

what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were

made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these

sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if

I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all

around me.

> > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written

in my future.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > k

> >

>

Hi

I am from singapore.first how can i contact gurudev in singapore?then my problem

is love.my girlfriend is from different caste.i am from different one.then she

is 2yrs elder than me.these are the main problems.because her father doesn't

support love.he kills love by caste system.i dont want to happen it.my parents

approved my love.i want him to accept me.he should know i am also and very

suitable for her.because she loves me too.is there any solution.definitely there

will be.pls help me guys..i really want her.

who is this trimurthi gurudev..............

regards,

deepak--- On Thu, 8/20/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 wrote:

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Re: Help Me!!!! Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 7:14 AM

Thanks for understanding. However, when I say I have tried all the things, I mean I have tried all I can lay my hands on. With exception of Vammargi I have tried all- sabar sadhana, kavach ,gurusadhana some to quote on this forum. I am in touch with some good disciple of Sadguru as well, but these things donot give result as expected to me while when I use them for others they benefit them exceptionally well.I got my past karmas checked to ascertain if I may have done some wrong,but it is like alock which all are unable to open. I get to know about other life but just knowing their name or photo but not about myself. Even tried Bhrigu Sahita in hosharipur, they have details since last 5 yrs without any results. At one point I thought of exploiting this fiancially but then too it would not give any results if I do it for free it yeilds results but not otherwise.I am looking for someone who is at higher level of siddhis to be fair. I know

about Rahu/ketu transit it be precise, but what to do ? I am not looking for some pain-reducer, but some cure for this. I am afraid, actually I might lose someone, which I don't want to in the first place.I hope you would understand the situation better.Regards,K@ s.com, jay <sspmtyvnew@ ...> wrote:>> Jay Gurudev Bhai,> Dont worry I have faced problems which you cant even imagine !!!> Keep faith dont lose heart bhai.> In humanlife there comes situation where you have to face the whole world.> > WELL THE ANSWER IS MEET TRIMUTHI GURUDEV AT THE EARLIEST> OPEN TO HEART TO GURUDEV AND THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS> KEEP FAITH ...> WHEN I LOST JOB MULTIPLE TIMES ALWAYS I RELIED

ON GURUDEV> YOU CAN WEAR A KAVACH IF YOU CANNOT DO SADHANA> I EVEN CAME ABROAD CURRENTLY AFTER LOSING JOB INITIALLY> > GOOD LUCK BROTHER> Jaijith> > > > --- On Tue, 8/18/09, vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...> wrote:> > > vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>> Help Me!!!!> @ s.com> Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 12:34 AM> > > > > > > Jai gurudev,> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart. Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise

or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against hope.> > Date - 21 September, 1981> Place - Kanpur (U.P.)> Time - 00:12 AM> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be

benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me. > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.> > Regards,> > k>