IndiaDivine.org

Regarding Kalsarpyog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Atmiya Bhushan bhaiya,

I think u need to do just one small thing ie change ur attitude towards ur problem at once.

Actually sometimes we do repeat the same mistakes again and again and say that the problem is not getting solved.

Change ur negative thinking into positive one. Think that whatever has come to u is for ur good only , to teach u a lesson, to take u to the higher standard of life its an examination, so be brave and take the problem as an opportunity and face it boldly, ur problem is solved at once.

If u dont have manobal, aatmabal or sharirbal then pl do the jap of Gayatri mantra daily one mala ie 108 times or even 24 times is more than enough but with full concentration alongwith its meaning. U can even listen to it at :

http://www.th8revolution.com/content/chant-gayatri-mantra-world-peace

Just do this and see the difference in ur self.

jaigurudev

idam na mam.--- On Wed, 25/11/09, Bhushan P <bhushankir wrote:

Bhushan P <bhushankir Regarding KalsarpyogWednesday, 25 November, 2009, 12:13 PM

Dear Guru's,

I am very confused about Kalsarpyog dosha, I have been told by the astrolgers that i have kalsarpyog dosha in my chart plus i am a manglik, and they asked me to perform Kalsarp yog puja at trambakeshwar and i did it 3 times, but still i am facing problems in my personal life,At the lost moment i am getting negative results and this is very frustrating , I came to know that there are 12 types of kalsarp doshas, each having thier effects diffrently, Please let me know which one of Kalsarp dosha do i have and what are the effective remedies for the same.

My details are: Bhushan Patil

D.O.B: 03.12.1980

Place of Birth : Thane , Mumbai

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhushan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Sorry, I missed it out, Below are my detailsMy details are: Bhushan Patil

Place of Birth: Thane , Mumbai

Time of Birth: 5.50 (Afternoon)Thanks,Best Regards,BhushanOn Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Sunil Singhal <singhalsunil24 wrote:

Please also give the time of birth.

Bhushan P <bhushankirWed, November 25, 2009 12:13:56 PM

Regarding Kalsarpyog 

Dear Guru's,

I am very confused about Kalsarpyog dosha, I have been told by the astrolgers that i have kalsarpyog dosha in my chart plus i am a manglik, and they asked me to perform Kalsarp yog puja at trambakeshwar and i did it 3 times, but still i am facing problems in my personal life,At the lost moment i am getting negative results and this is very frustrating , I came to know that there are 12 types of kalsarp doshas, each having thier effects diffrently, Please let me know which one of Kalsarp dosha do i have and what are the effective remedies for the same.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhushan

Bhushan Patil

Time of Birth: 5.50 (Afternoon)Mr Patil ji In this birth chart Vasuki Kaalsarp Yoga is occured It forms when rahu is placed in 3 rd house and ketu is placed in 9 Th house then this type

of kaal sarp dosha is formed. This causes bad relation with younger siblings. Person will be timid and he will not be having enough valor to fight for his self respect. He will not be able to fight against the unfavorable situations. He will not be interested in religion and luck will not support him.Remidy for this is : Wear gold ornaments. Feed birds for 45 days by barley. Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day. --- On Thu, 26/11/09, Bhushan P <bhushankir wrote:Bhushan P <bhushankirRe: Regarding Kalsarpyog"Sunil Singhal" <singhalsunil24Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 6:11

Sorry, I missed it out, Below are my detailsMy details are: Bhushan Patil

Time of Birth: 5.50 (Afternoon)Thanks,Best Regards,BhushanOn Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Sunil Singhal <singhalsunil24@ > wrote:

Bhushan P <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Wed, November 25, 2009 12:13:56 PM

Regarding Kalsarpyog

Dear Guru's,

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhushan

Please can you predict what type of kalsarpayog do I have and what are its bad effects. My D.O.B. is 10.2.73 time 2.25 a.m. in kolkata.

sujata--- On Fri, 27/11/09, shanes sood <scary4sin wrote:

shanes sood <scary4sinRe: Regarding Kalsarpyog Date: Friday, 27 November, 2009, 11:56 AM

Bhushan Patil

Time of Birth: 5.50 (Afternoon)Mr Patil ji In this birth chart Vasuki Kaalsarp Yoga is occured

It forms when rahu is placed in 3 rd house and ketu is placed in 9 Th house then this type

of kaal sarp dosha is formed. This causes bad relation with younger siblings. Person will be timid and he will not be having enough valor to fight for his self respect. He will not be able to fight against the unfavorable situations. He will not be interested in religion and luck will not support him.

Remidy for this is : Wear gold ornaments. Feed birds for 45 days by barley. Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day. --- On Thu, 26/11/09, Bhushan P <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Bhushan P <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Regarding Kalsarpyog"Sunil Singhal" <singhalsunil24@ >Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 6:11

Sorry, I missed it out, Below are my details

Time of Birth: 5.50 (Afternoon)Thanks,Best Regards,Bhushan

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Sunil Singhal <singhalsunil24@ > wrote:

Bhushan P <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Wed, November 25, 2009 12:13:56 PM Regarding Kalsarpyog

Dear Guru's,

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhushan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.