IndiaDivine.org

Tara Sadhna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I WANT THE LARGE PICTURE OF MOTER TARA DEVI AS SHOWN IN THE OF 'INCREDIBLE INDIA' WHERE CAN I GET FROM?--- On Wed, 1/13/10, gagan saini <roxx_gagan wrote:

gagan saini <roxx_gagan Tara Sadhna Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 8:08 AM

Plz leave your phone no.s ...i cannot invite everyone...only 3 are needed.

, katu jo <astrologer212003 wrote:

>

>

> Jay Gurudev,

> I am totally novice in the field of

> Sadhnas so please forgive me if i am putting an absurd

> query. I was under the impression that only lower

> level dieties like yakshinis or pissachs may demand

> for physical relationship but i want to get it cleared

> from the experienced sadhaks whether goddess also

> intimate for physical relation? I was going through

> the book Tantrik Siddhiyan by pujya Gurudev, my query

> is pertaining to the Tara Sadhna given in the book.

> The sadhak reveals that the Goddess manifested before

> himself on the day he concluded Tara Mahavidya sadhna

> in a beautiful form (in fact she manifested on the

> 11th day itself, but in Ugra form) and asked whether

> he would like to accept her in the form of mother or

> lover. She also asks whether he would be able to

> satisfy her lust if accepted in the form of a lover.

> The sadhak accepts her in the form of lover but

> refrains from making a commitment towards physical

> contact, saying that the relation would be solely

> platonic one. The goddess now bestows the sadhak daily

> with gold. My queries are

> 1) Do the goddess also ask for physical relation on

> successful completion of sadhnas?

> 2) If Yes what would be the result if one can not

> control his senses at that moment and has a physical

> relationship with her? would she exploit the sadhak

> whole life, and he meets his fate the day when he has

> some another women in his life? please clarify.

> Jay Gurudev,

> Regards

>

> Dear Friend My Cell.No. 9490578401

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.

> http://info.mail./mail_250

>

sadhak will be dead.

..--- On Sat, 1/16/10, Ramesh <rameshpandrala wrote:

Ramesh <rameshpandrala Re: Tara Sadhna Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 6:18 PM

@ s.com, katu jo <astrologer212003@ ...> wrote:>> > Jay Gurudev, > I am totally novice in the field of> Sadhnas so please forgive me if i am putting an absurd> query. I was under the impression that only lower> level dieties like yakshinis or pissachs may demand> for physical relationship but i want to get it cleared> from the experienced sadhaks whether goddess also> intimate for physical relation? I was going through> the book Tantrik Siddhiyan by pujya Gurudev, my query> is pertaining to the Tara Sadhna given in the book.> The sadhak reveals that the Goddess manifested before> himself on the day he concluded Tara Mahavidya sadhna> in a beautiful form

(in fact she manifested on the> 11th day itself, but in Ugra form) and asked whether> he would like to accept her in the form of mother or> lover. She also asks whether he would be able to> satisfy her lust if accepted in the form of a lover.> The sadhak accepts her in the form of lover but> refrains from making a commitment towards physical> contact, saying that the relation would be solely> platonic one. The goddess now bestows the sadhak daily> with gold. My queries are> 1) Do the goddess also ask for physical relation on> successful completion of sadhnas?> 2) If Yes what would be the result if one can not> control his senses at that moment and has a physical> relationship with her? would she exploit the sadhak> whole life, and he meets his fate the day when he has> some another women in his life? please clarify.> Jay

Gurudev,> Regards > > Dear Friend My Cell.No. 9490578401> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ ____ > > Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.> http://info. mail.. com/mail_ 250>

ANY SADHAK NOT DIE DURING UPPER SADHNA. SOME OTHER REASON FOR DIE.

N.K.Nigotiya

09329053321--- On Mon, 18/1/10, satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk wrote:

satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediaukRe: Re: Tara Sadhna Date: Monday, 18 January, 2010, 5:24 PM

sadhak will be dead.

..--- On Sat, 1/16/10, Ramesh <rameshpandrala wrote:

Ramesh <rameshpandrala Re: Tara Sadhna Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 6:18 PM

@ s.com, katu jo <astrologer212003@ ...> wrote:>> > Jay Gurudev, > I am totally novice in the field of> Sadhnas so please forgive me if i am putting an absurd> query. I was under the impression that only lower> level dieties like yakshinis or pissachs may demand> for physical relationship but i want to get it cleared> from the experienced sadhaks whether goddess also> intimate for physical relation? I was going through> the book Tantrik Siddhiyan by pujya Gurudev, my query> is pertaining to the Tara Sadhna given in the book.> The sadhak reveals that the Goddess manifested before> himself on the day he concluded Tara Mahavidya sadhna> in a beautiful form (in fact she manifested on the> 11th

day itself, but in Ugra form) and asked whether> he would like to accept her in the form of mother or> lover. She also asks whether he would be able to> satisfy her lust if accepted in the form of a lover.> The sadhak accepts her in the form of lover but> refrains from making a commitment towards physical> contact, saying that the relation would be solely> platonic one. The goddess now bestows the sadhak daily> with gold. My queries are> 1) Do the goddess also ask for physical relation on> successful completion of sadhnas?> 2) If Yes what would be the result if one can not> control his senses at that moment and has a physical> relationship with her? would she exploit the sadhak> whole life, and he meets his fate the day when he has> some another women in his life? please clarify.> Jay Gurudev,> Regards > > Dear Friend My

Cell.No. 9490578401> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ ____ > > Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.> http://info. mail.. com/mail_ 250>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

here are many advanced sadhaks r the members, i pay high regard to them.

i thought before writing to my previous statement that people understand here what is Death. so i wrote that statement.

actually no one DIE.....never, NEITHER during any sadhnas etc. NOR natural/unnatural physical death.

in my previous email, i meant to say,,,,,,,,sadhak loose his memory completely which is called DEATH. perfect samadhi, no thought,,,,,,,No knowledge in Conscious Mind........

all data goes into unconscious mind.........

maa bless all

--- On Tue, 1/19/10, navin nigotiya <nknigotiya wrote:

navin nigotiya <nknigotiyaRe: Re: Tara Sadhna Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 10:38 AM

ANY SADHAK NOT DIE DURING UPPER SADHNA. SOME OTHER REASON FOR DIE.

N.K.Nigotiya

09329053321--- On Mon, 18/1/10, satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk@ > wrote:

satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk@ >Re: Re: Tara Sadhna@ s.comMonday, 18 January, 2010, 5:24 PM

sadhak will be dead.

..--- On Sat, 1/16/10, Ramesh <rameshpandrala@ ymail.com> wrote:

Ramesh <rameshpandrala@ ymail.com> Re: Tara Sadhna@ s.comSaturday, January 16, 2010, 6:18 PM

@ s.com, katu jo <astrologer212003@ ...> wrote:>> > Jay Gurudev, > I am totally novice in the field of> Sadhnas so please forgive me if i am putting an absurd> query. I was under the impression that only lower> level dieties like yakshinis or pissachs may demand> for physical relationship but i want to get it cleared> from the experienced sadhaks whether goddess also> intimate for physical relation? I was going through> the book Tantrik Siddhiyan by pujya Gurudev, my query> is pertaining to the Tara Sadhna given in the book.> The sadhak reveals that the Goddess manifested before> himself on the day he concluded Tara Mahavidya sadhna> in a beautiful form (in fact she manifested on the> 11th

day itself, but in Ugra form) and asked whether> he would like to accept her in the form of mother or> lover. She also asks whether he would be able to> satisfy her lust if accepted in the form of a lover.> The sadhak accepts her in the form of lover but> refrains from making a commitment towards physical> contact, saying that the relation would be solely> platonic one. The goddess now bestows the sadhak daily> with gold. My queries are> 1) Do the goddess also ask for physical relation on> successful completion of sadhnas?> 2) If Yes what would be the result if one can not> control his senses at that moment and has a physical> relationship with her? would she exploit the sadhak> whole life, and he meets his fate the day when he has> some another women in his life? please clarify.> Jay Gurudev,> Regards > > Dear Friend My

Cell.No. 9490578401> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ ____ > > Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.> http://info. mail.. com/mail_ 250>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.