IndiaDivine.org

Inquiry about six chakara jagaran diksha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram You can read an article published on "Pratyaavarti Diksha" in Nov 1997 issue of MTYV. You will come to know about more facts about Kunalini Jaagraan and even stages beyond Kundlini Jaagran. Being a sadhak and association with Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar will make it is easier for you to accept completely new concepts about this subject. Reading this complete article will provide description of subject in a manner which is easy to understand and accept new facts. We are not giving important points of that articles because simple illustation of those facts will bring huge counter attack against those facts. Reading that artilce as a whole only will put the subject matter in correct perspective. Also, no sadhak of siddhashram sadhak parivar in this discussion group would like that this important Diksha (Pratyaavarti Diksha of Kundlini Jaagran) being

scrutinised by persons with little or no knowledge about Guru and Sadhna. Getting old issues should be a personal effort of every sadhak. If you do not have this issue then you will have to search it at Gurudham or with your fellow sadhaks in neigbourhood. It is not a teaser, ,just a simple fact which we will come across time and again as sadhaks. Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974 wrote: Dear brother, Kundalini is the shakti which rises and then flows in to different chakras. Kundalini is like water, nadis are like valleys that takes water to different areas and chakras are like dams which absorb and convert this energy in to useful energies which are utilised by our body (Man, and physical body and ignites certain qualities which becomes the aim of ones life). Thats my understanding, if any guru bhai has to add to it / correct it then please do so. Even after taking diksha Kundalini awakening / chakra awakening

depends entirely on ones devotion.Focus on devotion rather than when will you be able to see the results. It's a journey enjoy it. Although it can be given via photograph but it's such an important diksha that i will suggest you to go personally to Gurudev. You are worried about going from Pune to Jodhpur. If someone would have said that you have cross the seven oceans to get it even then i would have been more than happy to travel on foot to get it. Jai Gurudev On 2/25/07, sam_gil2003 <sam_gil2003 > wrote: Jai Guru daiv,Recently I came across the website

of siddhashram and I virtuallyfelt very good that the glory of ancient India is still alive.can any one please me about the six charak activation diksha on how it works different from Kundilini jagran diksha?How lonng do it takes for a person to who takes this diksha to have his all six chakras to get activated ?Also please kindly tell me about can I take tis diksha through Photograph as i stay in Pune and its not possible for me to come and meet the trimurity gurudeves in jodpur.Thanking You.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers