IndiaDivine.org

3rd eye

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear vikrant u have asked about the activation of third eye . i can tell u something not everything about it. with activation the following miracle happened to me during the coarse of 3 years. its not that it happens to everybody but some may match with others as everybody has different approach about it and with different methods the results are different . i have taken the candle tratak method mainly for the 3rd eye activation. 1) vibration at fore head and strong headache. 2) knowing some happening facts about future. 3) glimpse of a ball like light even brighter than the sun with strong pranayam kriya followed by kundalini activation. 4) reading the persons mind 5) pictures of future in your dreams. 6) getting some mantras and spritual guidance by siddh yogis in your dreams. all these activities are happened to me during that coarse of

time with regards sumit sharmaVikrant <free_for_blue wrote: i love to read and know the experiences of people here who have got thier 3rd eye(ajna chakra) activated....please if there are such enlighted people here with thier 3rd eye activated then please do post ur occult or supernatural or any other sort of experiences that u might have had in past or are having at the moment..... for those who do not know about the 3rd eye .please

do some google search... Vikrant Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers