IndiaDivine.org

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste, Thank you for sharing this it's just wonderful. Sounds like your really enjoying yourself. Just remember if there IS something you don't have for puja just pull it from your heart. Don't let it stop you from doing the puja. It's the love in your heart and devotion that counts. Jai Maa Deviomshanthi9 <omshanthi9 wrote: Just came back from shopping for my Shiva altar. I went to several store to find the necessary

ingredients for the puja. I had the most amazing experiences and came back with the Chandi Path book that was given to me as a gift from one of the sales ladies. This is so amazing.Just wanted to share it with the group.Jai Maa, Jai SwamijiParvati

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

http://us.rd./evt=48517/*http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel

• 1 year later...

where is the photograph. I want to see it kindly attach it to my mail id.

With regards

One stone is enough to break a glass, one sentence is enough to break a

heart,one second is enough to fall in love and one mail is enough to keep

relations in touch

Planet earth is beautiful maintain its BEAUTY by planting GREEN VEGETATION

Dr. Sandeep Menon

PO Box No. 18

HPO PALAMPUR

Distt. Kangra (HP) 176 061

Tel: +91 1894 231261 ®

Cell: +91 94180 55552

pattu raman <patturamulal

Thursday, 4 September, 2008 10:25:51 AM

(unknown)

Dear Guruji, �

Herewith attached rare Ganapathi photo [attachment removed]. I performed small

Ganapathi homam in my house on Vinayaka chathurthi

day (3/9/08) from the materials prescribed for the Homam, i put in to the Homa

Gundam, to my surprise there

arose a figure of Ganesha rare formation.

Raman

[ software removes attachments]

Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Go to

http://in.business./

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Namaste Sri Sri Devi Maharani JI!!!

First tool would be to Remember Who YOU ARE. Even if you Remembered who You Are, that would be sufficient.

Second is that you only need 1 Mantra. One is more than Effective Enough, Especially if Chanted With Faith, but It Works All The Same even without Faith. The BEST MANTRA would be the ONE The GURU Give You. But A Mantra Pranaming to A Concept will work just fine; Any of Those Mantras is Sufficient For Your Purpose

Third is to Look Into Your Fear. Analyze It, See where it really stems from. What are you really Fearing? Any real Fear stems off the Fear of Death, and Death is Nothing To Fear. Death is Just Another Plane of Existence; the Step that follows for just about all of Us. Who YOU/You ARE can NEVER Cease to BE. Even the Body does not Die. It simply transforms and dissolves into something else. Who YOU/You ARE simply leaves casts off that shell like the cucumber is cut from the vine. The amount of Bodies YOU/You can take on is INFINITE--and what a BEAUTIFUL THING That IS!

JAI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Surya

-

devi

Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:19 AM

[www.ShreeMaa.org] (unknown)

Namaste Everyone,Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather we are having.Have a question for anyone who'd like to jump in with advice.When VERY ill what are the tools you use to keep in balance.Had to go to the hospital on the 17th and still not better.Did very few mantras and all my tools just faded away with the on set of fear. Would love to hear from you with ideas.Jai MaaThank youdeviBe Simple. Be True. Be Free.All your questions on Spirituality and Sadhana answered at http://www.shreemaa.orgRaise money for Devi Mandir just by searching the Internet on GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com

Guest guest

do you have a guru mantra or do you know maha mrityumjaya?

You can chant these constantly to avoid thought from taking over

From: student61754Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 10:19:57 -0700[www.ShreeMaa.org] (unknown)

Namaste Everyone,Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather we are having.Have a question for anyone who'd like to jump in with advice.When VERY ill what are the tools you use to keep in balance.Had to go to the hospital on the 17th and still not better.Did very few mantras and all my tools just faded away with the on set of fear. Would love to hear from you with ideas.Jai MaaThank youdeviBe Simple. Be True. Be Free.All your questions on Spirituality and Sadhana answered at http://www.shreemaa.orgRaise money for Devi Mandir just by searching the Internet on GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com

Take your contacts everywhere. Try Messenger for mobile