IndiaDivine.org

Namaste

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you it all sounds so lovely! Walking in heaven with every step you take bringing you every closer to youself. Letting every word you speak be a blessing or a praise the God/Godess. srini_sadhu <srini_sadhu wrote: Dear Family,Namaste and Pranams!I am now in Chennai. The two largest temples in the city are Kapaleeswarar (Siva) Temple in Mylapore and Parthasarathy (Krishna) Temple in Triplicane.Yesterday I was able to visit a Hanuman

Temple and Kapaleeswarar Temple. The former was small; Lord Hanuman is the main deity and there are small altars for Lord Krishna and Lord Ram. I said to Hanuman, Lord please bless me with Buddhi, Balam, and Dhairyam (Intelligence, Strength and Courage). The priest offers the camphor flame to the Lord and gave us prasad of Tulsi Leaves and holy water. Bajrang Bali ki Jai!In the evening I went to Kapaleeswarar Temple. The temple has a 37 metre tall gopuram with exquisite stone carvings. My grandfather's sister had taught me as a child, "Gopura Darshaname, Koti Paapa Vimochanamae". The darshan of a temple removes countless sins. The temple is teeming with people. At Ganesh's altar, I remembered His mantras by His grace. Next is a Shiva Lingam and then an altar for His son, Skanda. The next altar is Karpagambal (Parvati). The pujari offered Arati and gave us kumkum prasad of Divine Mother. We then

went to the main altar of Lord Shiva. Inside the enclosure for Lord Shiva is a small Murti of Goddess Durga. As a child, My mother had told me to pray to Her for victory and success in studies student. I bowed down to Mother and offered Her Her 32 names.We then made pranams to Lord Sani, offered Him a lamp and a garland of blue flowers and circumbulated the murtis for the 9 planets, 9 times.May we remember our Ishta, at all times.with love and prayers,srini

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

• 2 years later...

Yes - do!

Kumari--- On Wed, 9/2/09, kaliananda_saraswati <kaliananda_saraswati wrote:

kaliananda_saraswati <kaliananda_saraswati[www.ShreeMaa.org] Namaste Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 8:32 AM

Namaste Dear friends,

Whenever we are concentrating on a particular manifestation of the Goddess, I always focus on a photograph(s) of Maa that to me represent that manifestation. At this time we are offering prayers daily to Goddess Lakshmi, would you like to share which of Maa's photos represent this aspect and why?

May Goddess Lakshmi bless us all with true wealth.

Jai Maa

Kalia

• 1 month later...

Namaste Kalianandaji,

I must have missed the schedule and cannot find it, could you please tell me

where to look for it?

thank you,

with love,

Henny

, " kaliananda_saraswati "

<kaliananda_saraswati wrote:

>

>

> Dear friends and family,

>

>

>

> From the schedule posted for the India trip, our Beloved Guru will

> travel today. This is a call to join me today and every day of

> Guru's absence to recite Her Gayatri mantra as many times as we can

> daily for a minimum of 11 times and remember Her with all of the love

> and devotion possible. Here is the mantra and it's English

> translation –

>

>

>

> Om sanÄ & #65533;tanÄ« mÄ & #65533;yÄ & #65533; vidmahe

>

> jñÄ & #65533;na prakÄ & #65533;Å›Ä & #65533;yai dhÄ«mahe

>

> tanno Å›rÄ« mÄ & #65533;m Maa pracodÄ & #65533;yat

>

>

>

> Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we

> contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us

> increase.

>

>

>

> May Divine Mother eternally light our path.

>

>

>

> With love,

>

> Kalia

>

Namaste dear Kalianandaji,

I also missed the schedule. Could you please foward it, or tell us where to look for it.

!Jai Maaaaaaaaaaaa!

jaisanatanimaa <jaisanatanimaa Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 11:36:34 PM[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Namaste

Namaste Kalianandaji,I must have missed the schedule and cannot find it, could you please tell me where to look for it?thank you,with love,Henny, "kaliananda_ saraswati" <kaliananda_ saraswati@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear friends and family,> > > > From the schedule posted for the India trip, our Beloved Guru will> travel today. This is a call to join me today and every day of> Guru's absence to recite Her Gayatri mantra as many times as we can> daily for a minimum of 11 times and remember Her with all of the love> and devotion possible. Here is the mantra and it's English> translation –> > > > Om sanÄ & #65533;tanÄ« mÄ & #65533;yÄ & #

65533; vidmahe> > jñÄ & #65533;na prakÄ & #65533;Å›Ä & #65533;yai dhÄ«mahe> > tanno Å›rÄ« mÄ & #65533;m Maa pracodÄ & #65533; yat> > > > Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we> contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us> increase.> > > > May Divine Mother eternally light our path.> > > > With love,> > Kalia>

Is this the Gayatri for Shree Maa that is in the Cosmic Puja?

Jai Shree Maa and Swamiji!

Kumari--- On Thu, 10/22/09, jaisanatanimaa <jaisanatanimaa wrote:

jaisanatanimaa <jaisanatanimaa[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Namaste Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 1:36 AM

Namaste Kalianandaji,I must have missed the schedule and cannot find it, could you please tell me where to look for it?thank you,with love,Henny, "kaliananda_ saraswati" <kaliananda_ saraswati@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear friends and family,> > > > From the schedule posted for the India trip, our Beloved Guru will> travel today. This is a call to join me today and every day of> Guru's absence to recite Her Gayatri mantra as many times as we can> daily for a minimum of 11 times and remember Her with all of the love> and devotion possible. Here is the mantra and it's English> translation –> > > > Om

sanÄ & #65533;tanÄ« mÄ & #65533;yÄ & # 65533; vidmahe> > jñÄ & #65533;na prakÄ & #65533;Å›Ä & #65533;yai dhÄ«mahe> > tanno Å›rÄ« mÄ & #65533;m Maa pracodÄ & #65533; yat> > > > Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we> contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us> increase.> > > > May Divine Mother eternally light our path.> > > > With love,> > Kalia>

Namaste Kumari,

Not sure why the text appeared this way but to answer your question,

yes, the mantra appears on pg 332 of the Cosmic Puja.

love,

Kalia

, Joan Fisher <mjfisher2005

wrote:

>

> Is this the Gayatri for Shree Maa that is in the Cosmic Puja?

> Â

> Jai Shree Maa and Swamiji!

> Kumari

>

> --- On Thu, 10/22/09, jaisanatanimaa jaisanatanimaa wrote:

>

>

> jaisanatanimaa jaisanatanimaa

> [www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Namaste

>

> Thursday, October 22, 2009, 1:36 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> Namaste Kalianandaji,

>

> I must have missed the schedule and cannot find it, could you please

tell me where to look for it?

>

> thank you,

> with love,

> Henny

>

> , " kaliananda_ saraswati "

<kaliananda_ saraswati@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friends and family,

> >

> >

> >

> > From the schedule posted for the India trip, our Beloved Guru will

> > travel today. This is a call to join me today and every day of

> > Guru's absence to recite Her Gayatri mantra as many times as we can

> > daily for a minimum of 11 times and remember Her with all of the

love

> > and devotion possible. Here is the mantra and it's English

> > translation †"

> >

> >

> >

> > Om sanÄ & #65533;tanÄ« mÄ & #65533;yÄ & # 65533;

vidmahe

> >

> > jñÄ & #65533;na prakÄ & #65533;Å›Ä & #65533;yai

dhīmahe

> >

> > tanno Å›rÄ« mÄ & #65533;m Maa pracodÄ & #65533;

yat

> >

> >

> >

> > Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we

> > contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us

> > increase.

> >

> >

> >

> > May Divine Mother eternally light our path.

> >

> >

> >

> > With love,

> >

> > Kalia

> >

>

jai gurudev

as per some texts kreem is kaali beej.

kleem is kaam beej and also lord krishna beej.

om shakti

gopal

On 10/27/09, kaliananda_saraswati <kaliananda_saraswati wrote:

Dear Friends and Family,

Just sharing thoughts as i try to grasp a better understanding of the path that our Gurus have trod and are now lovingly and patiently teaching us.

Kasyapa Sutra 12 speaks on the qualities of the bijas.  Klim is the dissolution of the gross body into the casual body, that which makes a resolution, a surrendering and transformation towards perfection.  Klim is the bija of Mahakali.

In the establishing the Seers in the Chandi – We establish klim in

-  the navel centre – Klim kilakaya namah

Kara nyasah

- the thumb-middle finger: om klim madhyamabyam vasat

Hrdayadi nyasah

-  back of the head : om klim sikhayai vasat

aksaranyasah

-  left eye

din nyasah

-  South : om klim daksinayai namah

-  Southwest : om klim nairrtyai namah

Kali puja –  we establish klim in

-          the throat , and the left foot with :  klim namah

We bow to the all-pervading, omnipresent Supreme Divinity of Creation with the offering of : Om klim visnave namah.

With the above in mind when ever I offer klim in worship, I think on both the female and male forms of divinity.

Klim om

Jai Maa  Jai Swamiji

-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU  SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL THAT EXISTS

IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALIMAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER

Namaste!

The itinerary is here:

http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/india_2009_tour_itinerary

Some dates and places are subject to change.

Love,

srini

, Rosario chacon-mendez <rosariochm2002

wrote:

>

> Namaste dear Kalianandaji,

>

> I also missed the schedule.  Could you please foward it, or tell us where to

look for it. 

>

> !Jai Maaaaaaaaaaaa!

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> jaisanatanimaa <jaisanatanimaa

>

> Wed, October 21, 2009 11:36:34 PM

> [www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Namaste

>

>  

> Namaste Kalianandaji,

>

> I must have missed the schedule and cannot find it, could you please tell me

where to look for it?

>

> thank you,

> with love,

> Henny

>

> , " kaliananda_ saraswati " <kaliananda_

saraswati@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friends and family,

> >

> >

> >

> > From the schedule posted for the India trip, our Beloved Guru will

> > travel today. This is a call to join me today and every day of

> > Guru's absence to recite Her Gayatri mantra as many times as we can

> > daily for a minimum of 11 times and remember Her with all of the love

> > and devotion possible. Here is the mantra and it's English

> > translation †"

> >

> >

> >

> > Om sanÄ & #65533;tanÄ« mÄ & #65533;yÄ & # 65533; vidmahe

> >

> > jñÄ & #65533;na prakÄ & #65533;Å›Ä & #65533;yai dhÄ«mahe

> >

> > tanno Å›rÄ« mÄ & #65533;m Maa pracodÄ & #65533; yat

> >

> >

> >

> > Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we

> > contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us

> > increase.

> >

> >

> >

> > May Divine Mother eternally light our path.

> >

> >

> >

> > With love,

> >

> > Kalia

> >

>

Any pics from Guwahati yet?

JAI MAA!

Surya

-

srini_sadhu

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 7:19 AM

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Namaste

Namaste!The itinerary is here:http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/india_2009_tour_itinerarySome dates and places are subject to change.Love,srini , Rosario chacon-mendez <rosariochm2002 wrote:>> Namaste dear Kalianandaji,> > I also missed the schedule. Could you please foward it, or tell us where to look for it. > > !Jai Maaaaaaaaaaaa!> > > > > ________________________________> jaisanatanimaa <jaisanatanimaa> > Wed, October 21, 2009 11:36:34 PM> [www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Namaste> >  > Namaste Kalianandaji,> > I must have missed the schedule and cannot find it, could you please tell me where to look for it?> > thank you,> with love,> Henny> > , "kaliananda_ saraswati" <kaliananda_ saraswati@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear friends and family,> > > > > > > > From the schedule posted for the India trip, our Beloved Guru will> > travel today. This is a call to join me today and every day of> > Guru's absence to recite Her Gayatri mantra as many times as we can> > daily for a minimum of 11 times and remember Her with all of the love> > and devotion possible. Here is the mantra and it's English> > translation â€"> > > > > > > > Om sanÄ & #65533;tanÄ« mÄ & #65533;yÄ & # 65533; vidmahe> > > > jñÄ & #65533;na prakÄ & #65533;Å›Ä & #65533;yai dhÄ«mahe> > > > tanno Å›rÄ« mÄ & #65533;m Maa pracodÄ & #65533; yat> > > > > > > > Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we> > contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us> > increase.> > > > > > > > May Divine Mother eternally light our path.> > > > > > > > With love,> > > > Kalia> >>

Hi,

will Maa be at the mandir this sunday? really want to see h er.

krishna/elizabeth--- On Tue, 11/3/09, srini_sadhu <srini_sadhu wrote:

srini_sadhu <srini_sadhu[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Namaste Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 7:19 AM

Namaste!The itinerary is here:http://www.shreemaa .org/drupal/ india_2009_ tour_itinerarySome dates and places are subject to change.Love,srini, Rosario chacon-mendez <rosariochm2002@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste dear Kalianandaji,> > I also missed the schedule. Could you please foward it, or tell us where to look for it. > > !Jai Maaaaaaaaaaaa!> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jaisanatanimaa <jaisanatanimaa@ ...>> > Wed, October 21, 2009 11:36:34 PM> [www.ShreeMaa. org] Re: Namaste> >  > Namaste Kalianandaji,> > I must have missed the schedule and cannot find it, could you please tell me where to look for it?> > thank you,> with love,> Henny> > , "kaliananda_ saraswati" <kaliananda_ saraswati@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear friends and family,> > > > > > > > From the schedule posted for the India trip, our Beloved Guru will> > travel today. This is a call to join me today and every day of> > Guru's absence to recite Her Gayatri mantra as

many times as we can> > daily for a minimum of 11 times and remember Her with all of the love> > and devotion possible. Here is the mantra and it's English> > translation â€"> > > > > > > > Om sanÄ & #65533;tanÄ« mÄ & #65533;yÄ & # 65533; vidmahe> > > > jñÄ & #65533;na prakÄ & #65533;Å›Ä & #65533;yai dhÄ«mahe> > > > tanno Å›rÄ« mÄ & #65533;m Maa pracodÄ & #65533; yat> > > > > > > > Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we> > contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us> > increase.> > > > > > > > May Divine Mother eternally light our path.> > > > > > > > With

love,> > > > Kalia> >>

• 2 weeks later...

Namaste:-)) I would like to share this with all. Pls check it out.

With Love

Shankaree

Let my every word be a prayer to Thee,

Every movement of my hands a ritual gesture to Thee,

Every step I take a circumambulation of Thy image,

Every morsel I eat a rite of sacrifice to Thee,

Every time I lay down a prostration at Thy feet;

Every act of personal pleasure and all else that I do,

Let it all be a form of worshiping Thee. "

From Verse 27 of Shri Aadi Shankara's Saundaryalahari