IndiaDivine.org

Question on different sects

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know there is 4 sects to becoming a hindu how does someone decide on what group to follow if you were not brought up a hindu. I am having a difficult time in it myself deciding. Right now i am only working with Ganesh and Lakshmi until i decide on which one to follow. I have joined multi groups online to get a rounded thoughts from others on this matter. Do you feel they come to you the gods? This is how it has worked before with me with other paths i have followed. I feel a strongness to Bhakti devotional worship, have had Ganesh in visions and dreams before, Parvati worked with before and loved the energy there, I feel a strong way toward Brahman but have read most do not work him as a god anymore as one of the sects, before i came here I had hard about Krishna and Shiva but never worked with them before. Right now i am just reading and studying until something clicks. I have been having dreams and visions for sometimes with the draw to hinduism but never

persued it because i was kemetic and at one time kemetic orthodox but since i moved to Michigan the drive got stronger so i persued it online more. So tell me how did you find your path? maybe hearing your stories it will help me some. Seshmet

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.