IndiaDivine.org

Walking the path - March 6

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

M. Thinking on Parahamsa Ramakrishna ....

I also have the desire that day and night I might remain in the love of God. I see Sri Ramakrishna, and I feel "what have I done?" He is absorbed in the love and presence of God night and day, while I on the other hand am day and night thinking about my worldly affairs and attachments. Only by having met the Master, have I found a light in what is otherwise a dark and cloudly night. How can I find my way here, among all the difficulties of this life?

He himself has shown us the way, but even so we still doubt. Why can't I restrain my own temptations and desires? As I age, my energy will become less. I will no longer have the capacity to do spiritual practice. I must cultivate the love of God by any means possible.

The Nectar of Eternal Bliss

Come share the bliss at http://www.ShreeMaa.orgOm, we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us increase.