IndiaDivine.org

Daily Reflection March 18 - Sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Daily Reflection March 18 - Sadhana My grandmother told me to wake up early in the morning, look in the mirror and bow down to myself. It's very simple, but we make it complicated. - Shree Maafrom Before Becoming ThisCopyright 2001 Devi Mandir PublicationsFirst Editionwww.shreemaa.orgAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

This one really hits home; I tend to make things very complicated but find it interesting

about looking at myself in the mirror and bowing to myself. That will take some

training. My past background was very self abusive due to surrounding family/church

issues. I guess I'm rewiring my brain at almost 49.

Blessings, Carie

On 18 Mar 2007 23:21:57 -0700, shreemaadevotee <shreemaadevotee

> wrote:

Daily Reflection March 18 - Sadhana My grandmother told me to wake up early in the morning, look in the mirror and bow down to myself. It's very simple, but we make it complicated. - Shree Maa

from Before Becoming ThisCopyright 2001 Devi Mandir PublicationsFirst Edition

www.shreemaa.org

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at

AOL.com.

-- " The soul is born and unfolds in a body, with dreams and desires and the

food of life. And then it is reborn in new bodies, in accordance withits former works. The quality of the soul determines its future body;earthy or airy, heavy or light. " Krishna Yajur Veda, Svetasvatara Upanishad, 5.11-12. upm, p. 94

Guest guest

Namaste Carie, Can remember my own issues with self in my 40's. Was tld to look in the mirror each morning tell myself that I am a Child of God and a Person of worth. Now with the studies here you realize it's so much more. Thank you Maa for showing us who we REALLY are! Which is a huge step from what we felt we knew in the past. We are so fortunate to be here. Thank you Swami for teaching us so well. Jai Maa, Jai Swami, DebiCarie M <m.cirene wrote: This one really hits home; I tend to make things very complicated but find it interesting about looking at myself in the mirror and bowing to myself. That will take some training. My past background was very self abusive due to surrounding family/church issues. I guess I'm rewiring my brain at almost 49. Blessings, Carie On 18 Mar 2007 23:21:57 -0700, shreemaadevotee (AT) aol (DOT) com <shreemaadevotee (AT) aol (DOT) com > wrote: Daily Reflection March 18 - Sadhana

My grandmother told me to wake up early in the morning, look in the mirror and bow down to myself. It's very simple, but we make it complicated. - Shree Maa from Before Becoming ThisCopyright 2001 Devi Mandir PublicationsFirst Editionwww.shreemaa.org AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. -- "The soul is born and unfolds in a body, with dreams and desires and the food of life. And then

it is reborn in new bodies, in accordance withits former works. The quality of the soul determines its future body;earthy or airy, heavy or light."Krishna Yajur Veda, Svetasvatara Upanishad, 5.11-12. upm, p. 94

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.