Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste

The sankalpa of worship of Mother for Navaratri, 9 nights, came to a

close. It has been the most powerful experience of my life. Those of

us at the Mandir felt so close and totally united in the flow of

worship and seva to God and the Masters. The experience reminds one

that worship can and must permeate every part of one's life.

The core experience was the sankalpa of the Navarana mantra.

Repeating the mantra over and over at the fire, it began to weave

itself around every thought and action. Like a tenacious creeper, it

grew and grew, until it overtook all thoughts, and the mind

surrendered to it. Ahhhhh, Mother took over, the mantra flowed and

flowed, its flowers bloomed and the sweet scent of Mother waifed thru

my heart and mind.

It reached its zenith tonight. I bowed to Maa to give my thanks for

Navaratri, and She thanked me, and blessed me with Her hand on my head

saying: " be sweet, be sweet all the time. " And Swami, sitting next

to Her said, " that is a great blessing, I agree with that. "

And we all smiled at each other, full of bliss and love for each other.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, is Victory Day. Swami said this is a very good day

for quiet meditation.

May Divine Mother bless you all with pure devotion

Jai Maa Jai Swami

love

vishweshwar

Guest guest

Thank you for this note & Swami's advise for the day. Off to meditate. We are so blessed to be part of this family. It was such a blessing to watch all the events as they unfolded over the web. Jai Maa Jai Swami ji Jai Computers inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: NamasteThe sankalpa of worship of Mother for Navaratri, 9 nights, came to aclose. It has been the most powerful

experience of my life. Those ofus at the Mandir felt so close and totally united in the flow ofworship and seva to God and the Masters. The experience reminds onethat worship can and must permeate every part of one's life. The core experience was the sankalpa of the Navarana mantra. Repeating the mantra over and over at the fire, it began to weaveitself around every thought and action. Like a tenacious creeper, itgrew and grew, until it overtook all thoughts, and the mindsurrendered to it. Ahhhhh, Mother took over, the mantra flowed andflowed, its flowers bloomed and the sweet scent of Mother waifed thrumy heart and mind. It reached its zenith tonight. I bowed to Maa to give my thanks forNavaratri, and She thanked me, and blessed me with Her hand on my headsaying: " be sweet, be sweet all the time." And Swami, sitting nextto Her said, " that is a great blessing, I agree with that." And we all smiled at each other,

full of bliss and love for each other. Tomorrow, Tuesday, is Victory Day. Swami said this is a very good dayfor quiet meditation. May Divine Mother bless you all with pure devotionJai Maa Jai Swamilovevishweshwar

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Thank you for this note & Swami's advise for the day. Off to meditate. We are so blessed to be part of this family. It was such a blessing to watch all the events as they unfolded over the web. Jai Maa Jai Swami ji Jai Computers So greatful for all we have that futhers studies and time with Maa. inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: NamasteThe

sankalpa of worship of Mother for Navaratri, 9 nights, came to aclose. It has been the most powerful experience of my life. Those ofus at the Mandir felt so close and totally united in the flow ofworship and seva to God and the Masters. The experience reminds onethat worship can and must permeate every part of one's life. The core experience was the sankalpa of the Navarana mantra. Repeating the mantra over and over at the fire, it began to weaveitself around every thought and action. Like a tenacious creeper, itgrew and grew, until it overtook all thoughts, and the mindsurrendered to it. Ahhhhh, Mother took over, the mantra flowed andflowed, its flowers bloomed and the sweet scent of Mother waifed thrumy heart and mind. It reached its zenith tonight. I bowed to Maa to give my thanks forNavaratri, and She thanked me, and blessed me with Her hand on my headsaying: " be sweet, be sweet all the time." And Swami, sitting

nextto Her said, " that is a great blessing, I agree with that." And we all smiled at each other, full of bliss and love for each other. Tomorrow, Tuesday, is Victory Day. Swami said this is a very good dayfor quiet meditation. May Divine Mother bless you all with pure devotionJai Maa Jai Swamilovevishweshwar

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.