IndiaDivine.org

Daily Reflection March 27 - Liberation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Daily Reflection March 27 - Liberation Over eight hundred years ago there was a great Tibetan Monk named Milarepa. He realized the ultimate goal of existence after performing severe spiritual practices.Milarepa writes: In horror of death, I took to the mountains---again and again I meditated on the uncertainty of the hour of death, capturing the fortress of the deathless unending nature of mind. Now all fear of death is over and done.In the same light as Milarepa, Swamiji has taken this quote and interpreted it according to his ideal of perfection. For me, this is just one more example of the greatness of Swamiji's attainment.Swamiji writes: In honor of life, I took to the mountains---again and again I meditated upon the bliss of being and humankind's inherent ability to perceive it. Then I captured that imperishable essence, and now all fear has vanished. -Swamijfrom Sahib Sadhu The White SadhuCopyright 2001 Devi Mandir PublicationsFirst Editionwww.shreemaa.orgAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.