IndiaDivine.org

vishweshwar about the Blessings of Navaratri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

vishweshwar wrote:

The sankalpa of worship of Mother for Navaratri, 9 nights, came to aclose. It has been the most powerful experience of my life. Those ofus at the Mandir felt so close and totally united in the flow ofworship and seva to God and the Masters. The experience reminds onethat worship can and must permeate every part of one's life. The core experience was the sankalpa of the Navarana mantra. Repeating the mantra over and over at the fire, it began to weaveitself around every thought and action. Like a tenacious creeper, itgrew and grew, until it overtook all thoughts, and the mindsurrendered to it...

Dear vish ~ this is so true. I have been having an ongoing difficulty with a person who is now the President of the art group I belong to here. For some reason, though we used to be friends, she has decided she doesn't like me, and every couple of weeks has to send some bashing about the head and shoulders message to me via a third party. I have been unable to not feel hurt by this ... anyhow ... just one of those things. The other night I was preparing to do the sankalpa, which is I think the Navarna Mantra, though when I go to the files section on the Digest site, I can't find anything about it. For some reason, my Digest page will only load a portion of what is in the files section, so if there's anything more beyond the Yoni Mudra (May 2006), for some reason I can't access it ... anyhow, I guess a techie question for anyone who knows how I could do that.

Back to my story ... I was preparing to do my sankalpa and I had this conversation going on in my head about how I was going to respond to the latest attack. I began the mantra ... the conversation continued ... I kept going ... the conversation continued, but now it was like it was in another room ... I continued the mantra ... and at some point, I realized that the conversation and all the attached feelings were gone.

This amazed me, though I'm not sure why. I know that japa can do this. I think because it was a very direct, first hand experience that it really got my attention. Anyhow, I just wanted to share this.

To the group: it seems I am unable to keep up with the digests on a daily basis, so I have to be satisfied with checking in from time to time, but I will make a sincere effort to read any digest that follows one that I've posted to, so any responses from the group won't be lost to me.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji ~ Linda AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi Linda, About the use of , I've been having the same problem with this, and have tried many avenues to approach this challenge; It's a Sani thing in Cancer, thing~Anywho, go to msn.com and something will happen. Each time I go through , things don't happen, and I can't even hear, nor have visual on the conferences at 6:30 pm. So, I have mdn as a paid feature. Although I can hear, "taste", and see, I can't be on the conferences because it's not ey.Ok, so there you have it, or may not...lolEdward Hummingbird del Arroyo-----

Original Message ----"nierika" <nierika Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:32:39 AM[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: vishweshwar about the Blessings of Navaratri

vishweshwar wrote:

The sankalpa of worship of Mother for Navaratri, 9 nights, came to aclose. It has been the most powerful experience of my life. Those ofus at the Mandir felt so close and totally united in the flow ofworship and seva to God and the Masters. The experience reminds onethat worship can and must permeate every part of one's life. The core experience was the sankalpa of the Navarana mantra. Repeating the mantra over and over at the fire, it began to weaveitself around every thought and action. Like a tenacious creeper, itgrew and grew, until it overtook all thoughts, and the mindsurrendered to it...

Dear vish ~ this is so true. I have been having an ongoing difficulty with a person who is now the President of the art group I belong to here. For some reason, though we used to be friends, she has decided she doesn't like me, and every couple of weeks has to send some bashing about the head and shoulders message to me via a third party. I have been unable to not feel hurt by this ... anyhow ... just one of those things. The other night I was preparing to do the sankalpa, which is I think the Navarna Mantra, though when I go to the files section on the Digest site, I can't find anything about it. For some reason, my Digest page will only load a portion of what is in the files section, so if there's anything more beyond the Yoni Mudra (May 2006), for some reason I can't access it ... anyhow, I guess a techie question for anyone who knows how I could do that.

Back to my story ... I was preparing to do my sankalpa and I had this conversation going on in my head about how I was going to respond to the latest attack. I began the mantra ... the conversation continued ... I kept going ... the conversation continued, but now it was like it was in another room ... I continued the mantra ... and at some point, I realized that the conversation and all the attached feelings were gone.

This amazed me, though I'm not sure why. I know that japa can do this. I think because it was a very direct, first hand experience that it really got my attention. Anyhow, I just wanted to share this.

To the group: it seems I am unable to keep up with the digests on a daily basis, so I have to be satisfied with checking in from time to time, but I will make a sincere effort to read any digest that follows one that I've posted to, so any responses from the group won't be lost to me.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji ~ Linda AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.